Other urls found in this thread:

f.lewd.se/dW4Nqd.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i had a boner for tina goldstein the entire movie

queenie was vastly overrated

Have you seen The Babysitters?

img.4plebs.org/boards/tv/image/1416/31/1416319655081.webm

absolutely halal

I just realised. Voldemort was a symbolism for Jews. Rowling is /oneofus/ but she cannot act against them being surrounded by them all the time so she gave us hints. Grindelwald was Hitler and after his defeat, Voldemort i.e. Jews rose to power. He is associated with snakes. He is also called "one who cannot be named"( naming the jew ends one's career/life(see MJ)). To keep it satirical, she gave him no nose. It was her way of screaming "LOOK I'M TOTALLY NOT NAMING THE JEW"

and Inherent Vice, she's full frontal there

Yes, clearly JK means for the death eaters to be Jewish.

PTA cast her after he saw her in The Babysitters

f.lewd.se/dW4Nqd.webm

OP heard that line and couldnt WAIT to post this clever thread on Sup Forums from the moment the movie ended

he almost got into an accident

Isn't Rowling painfully liberal?

Didn't she make this movie because she lost most of her Harry Potter millions to stupid causes?

maybe she is coerced into acting liberal by the ones she works with? for example "madam president" was an element to show her support to hillary

How? Grabbing the wheel when his mum was driving him home?

Jesus

it was a book released in 2001

>I can't wait to read your manuscript
>I can't wait to never see you again you ugly slut
wtf really? I thought it was a children's movie

Friendly reminder that he canonically marries her at some point

Are you telling me that we're some kind of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them?

>In the end we were all warner brothers presents a J.K. Rowling cinematic experience fantastic beasts and where to find them, the first of a five part film series starring Eddie Redmayne as the goofy but lovable Newt Scamander.
Really? REALLY!?

>Goldstein
>The most jewish name ever for the least jewish actress ever

The actors not even a witch either wtf