You guys are screaming white genocide but in reality white males are the ones perpetuating the destruction of their own...

You guys are screaming white genocide but in reality white males are the ones perpetuating the destruction of their own race.

FACT: Whites race mix the most

Other urls found in this thread:

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/
youtube.com/watch?v=hJlUcRxLBMM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just the fat ones. You can have them.

>FACT: Whites race mix the most
FACT: White women are the worst

>FACT: Whites race mix the most
is this not purely a function of numbers?

Actually the most common interracial relationships in the world are white man - Asian female

Yeah. Because that's all us betas can get.

White boiz just can't compete with black dick. Especially since most of you here just sit around and are shitty video game playing neets.

>Whines about muh white race

>will never have a gf anyway

Leaf, you wouldn't know bbc if it was in your mouth.

White woman are the least likely to mix out of all groups so pull your head out of your arse mgtow virgin faggot

Why the fuck would you want a western woman? Pretty much all left wing SJWs, asians are where its at.

How can white boys compete?

Shut up Leafy!

>White woman are the least likely to mix out of all groups so pull your head out of your arse mgtow virgin faggot

Not true actually. Against to marriage but not dating.

Dating too. I dont know the stats for ons tho

I know! Second generation white-asians are the cutest. They're everywhere here! I'm so ashamed. Forgive me stormfags!

Where is that the most common? I'm white and my fiance is from Taiwan but I thought this was relatively uncommon.

Australians and Canadians lobbying for Asian GFs. Gtfo Chang.

>I'm white and my fiance is from Taiwan but I thought this was relatively uncommon.

I saw an asian-white couple in Vancouver once

I tried! They don't fucking want me. I don't know what's up with your stats.

FACT: Everyone wants to fuck white people because they're the most universally attractive.

Yellow girls were made for the Anglo cock

Because leafs are literally unfuckable

>Whites race mix the most

No they don't. They're the least likely to race mix

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/06/12/interracial-marriage-who-is-marrying-out/

Saged because bait thread

Uh, that girl looks about 8.
Why don't you sit on that chaise over there, Jacques.

We have hands, horses don't.

That isn't a fact.

this
white males are the foremost leaders of LGBTQRSTUVWXYZ rights and degeneracy

Well I'll still be taller than you Chang.

youtube.com/watch?v=hJlUcRxLBMM

false

9% of white people race mix

12% of black people race mix

and 31% of asian people race mix

white people race mix the least. i am justified in my hatred for you. you shit skins have to go back

FPBP.

Whites are still sexually selective in the west.

White men are the real traitors, even Sup Forums is full of these fags who want to race mixed with gooks, they should be hanged.

>FPBP
could you be any more of a newfag

Mostly virgins. We should send them on a trip to China. They would come hating Asians as it should be.

A hot asian girl was flirting with me today after I was an asshole to her on the phone then later met her in person. Too bad I don't racemix or I'd fuck the shit out of her.

Whites // 198.7 * 9% = 17.883 Million
Black's Population // 318.9 * 13% = 41.457 Million
Blacks // 41.457 * 12% = 4.97484 Million
Asian's Population // 318.9 * 5.6% = 17.8584 Million
Asians // 17.8584 * 31% = 5.536104 Million

Australian Nigger btfo.

Bro I literally created that meme.

You're just a butthurt cuck spammer who knows it's true, bet that's even a proxy. Still think showing us greasy black cock is going to normalise interracial? Or is it just going to make it look like we're being invaded in a way that's crude even by our standards?

Hahaha you're actually promoting race mixing.

>hot
>Asian

you're underage

just stop

But asian girls are fine

Look how white his palms are. Kek.

Don't ever come at a Frenchman again, you worthless cuckold shit. Je vais enculer ta mère, petit espèce de merde. Tu n'es qu'un petit baiseur des gitans, worthless Canacuck. Je vais chier de la fureur sur ton tronche. You are less than a subhuman. I hope that Canada shrivels and dies; and that every last member of your pathetic nation suffers a cruel death. You are Canadian. You are less of a man than a castrated Indian gigolo. May you and your nation sink into the sea, faggot.

I'm white. living in Taiwan with a taiwanese girl. I see a few other mixed couples around the island, but not many.

Says the guy using significantly less grammar...

You're not welcome here, you're an interloper with an agenda. It's really obvious. I'm telling you out of kindness because everyone else is politely ignoring you.