P4k AMA tomorrow

What are you going to ask them?

Other urls found in this thread:

pitchfork.com/thepitch/719-in-defense-of-fangirls/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5i58lp/were_the_editors_of_pitchfork_we_just_finished/
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5i58lp/were_the_editors_of_pitchfork_we_just_finished/db5hiwd/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WHAT DID YOU DO TO CHRIS

The fact that they're doing this not one year removed from having Chris on is fucking hysterical to me.

Do they like this album cover?

You know Mark is dying inside having to work in that corporate cuckfest.

He's always been the best writer and the one with the best taste. Must be hell for him seeing what p4k has become.

why did those cowards get rid of the readers poll?

Because 95%+ of people who voted were white males and that's toxic and problematic.

why are you guys pussies about sexism in predominantly white music, but condone, even support it in black?

Too white and male.

why did you start pretending top 40 pop and rap are good?

why did you become full sjw garbage?

They're doing the same shit as Resident Advisor? They're really trying to cover up the fact that the world simply prefers white men. Always have, always will.

Or the fact that most of their readers are white men.

Despite there being about a billion legitimate criticisms to be made against P4K and how they present themselves as tastemakers I'm sure you retards will just flood any AMA with cuck and soy shit allowing them to sidestep any legitimate criticism by lumping it in with your autismposting.

this please don't do this. Leave Sup Forums shit out of it. If you bring valid questions to the table and upvote them en masse, Pitchfork's hands will be tied.

It wouldn't matter anyway. If you look at the AMA they did last year they literally ignored every legit criticism and questions about their integrity.

You're asking Sup Forums not be retards which you know is fundamentally impossible. Its gonna happen, it always does. Don't put any hope in this.

Well make sure they can't ignore it then.

shitlibs don't listen to "legitimate criticism"

it's best to just burn their asses with high-octane trolling

To be fair it's not Sup Forums's fault these people always conform to Sup Forums stereotypes

nothing will change if you do that. it will just enforce the already negative reputation reddit has as being a bunch of alt-right trolls. and yes this is a real thing.

who cares.

>reputation reddit has as being a bunch of alt-right trolls
among whom? SRS goons?

>shitlibs don't listen to "legitimate criticism"

>it's best to just burn their asses with high-octane trolling

>among whom
wow i'm really sorry i actually typed out that phrase

excuse me

>reddit
>bunch of alt-right trolls

Are you literally insane? There's maybe like 2-3 popular subreddits that have anti "progressive liberal" views. 98%+ of reddit is firmly in the liberal camp.

Indieheads is honestly the worst place on the internet to discuss music I can think of.
>inb4 our essentials charts look just like theirs!!
Even so, the intellectual honesty here makes it better.

ah yes the “chicken” approach
that’s how we end up with a child molester in the Senate

indieheads were a laughing stock 5 years ago, but the irony is that music and music criticism as a whole has degenerated so much that indieheads is now a voice of reason

>the intellectual honesty here makes it better.

>>reddit
>>bunch of alt-right trolls
>Are you literally insane? There's maybe like 2-3 popular subreddits that have anti "progressive liberal" views. 98%+ of reddit is firmly in the liberal camp.
This is the narrative that's been pushed by online media outlets in the past year. I literally had an argument which one of my professors in class a couple months ago because she was convinced that reddit was a "cesspool of neo-Nazi forums".

>the narrative that's been pushed by online media outlets

So you mean it's what journalists are reporting?

lol why are they all manlets

>professors

Understandable. Anything right of Lenin is literally Hitler to them.

Poor choice of words, this is what I mean - if I think you have bad taste because you like something, on Sup Forums I can tell you and something might result from that. On reddit you can't do that without being down voted and accused of wrongthink. For anybody who's not so immature that people disagreeing with them offends them, reddit is an awful place.

I swear it's like gay republicans taking their self-loathing out on their gay constituents. They hate themselves for loving the over the top sexism in rap music but they can't say anything about it without being R A C I S T so they take it out on easy targets instead.

>The fact that they're doing this not one year removed from having Chris on is fucking hysterical to me.

so it's sociopathic millennial bloggers with a personal vendetta

I just wanna ask how anyone with working earballs could award Bodak Yellow the best goddamn song of the year.

>can't even give me a (You) properly
Put the bottle down for a sec, Chris.

It's simple. Before they were in the pockets of indie labels. Now they are in the pockets of mainstream labels.

They don't even try to hide it. Like when was the last time you found out about an awesome new band because of p4k?

>Understandable. Anything right of Lenin is literally Hitler to them.
Nah, this bitch was a middle of the road liberal. It was a class about the Soviet Union and she went on about how many people Stalin killed.

"I fucked the girl that wrote the "In Defense of Fan Girls" article. Do you want to know the details?"

whomst are you quoting

>both white males

Wow, really p4k? That's a bit sexist don't you think? Couldn't you get some females and PoC to do the AMA instead?

pitchfork.com/thepitch/719-in-defense-of-fangirls/

Yes please tell....

is that an indieheads meetup or something? that group looks ten times as attractive and well adjusted as any Sup Forums meetup desu

You know in the grand scheme the hipster aesthetic was one of the more wholesome music related fashion fads.

Will probably age well.

Why? I just googled her and that shit is iffy my man. I shouldn't judge though.

Isn't he the BOSS right now? Im sure Schreiber is just grabbing money from them and dont care much. So it must be him to take that strategy. His book bout Zaireeka is good tho

A man's gotta eat, but let's be fucking real here. No one who's been working at p4k since the early days actually believes in all the hogwash they push on behalf of their corporate overlords.

I refuse to believe it's possible for anyone to go from underground music lover to literal top 40 corporate shill.

It's all an act for money.

u guys remember chris ott?

You fucks better not let me down. This is a perfect opportunity to flood the AMA with posts grilling them about selling out.

Christ could have saved us if he started his own site when he left p4k.

Most people who can read and care enough about music to form an opinion are white men. Pitchfork, or more correctly their ownership at Condé Nast, lives in a coastal elitist bubble where "problematic whiteness" is a thing people say without irony.

They did that last year and look what happened:
reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5i58lp/were_the_editors_of_pitchfork_we_just_finished/

There is literally nothing more pathetic in the modern tribal political shit slinging mess than the PEOPLE WHO I LIKE POLITICALLY AGREE WITH ME ON EVERY ISSUE mentality.

Welp now I know about this

>PEOPLE WHO I LIKE POLITICALLY

The fuck are you smoking, I don't even know what his political stances are. I just like his music taste.

Wasn't he like 17 when he wrote this? Not really right to bring up stuff from when he was a dumb kid.

That's the point. You like his music taste so you're assuming he politically agrees with you

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/5i58lp/were_the_editors_of_pitchfork_we_just_finished/db5hiwd/

Good stuff.

notice the complete lack of response

What's "not right" about it? Just because he was a kid doesn't mean it's not funny to exhume when you look at what his website has become.

Who's the guy on the left, and where's Mark?

look at this dude....

Does conde nast force you to promote shitty trap music, or are you just old and trying to seem cool?

I wouldn't call us intellectual, but we are honest.

Soybean lover

obviously for the money

Brand new's "Science Fiction", despite being critically acclaimed by you on release, didn't even make the top 50 this year, presumably due to the allegations made towards one of the band members. Do you think it's legitimate as a music review site to exclude music you believe is outstanding from the "best of 2017" list due to external circumstances alone?

itt: people writing imaginary conversations trying to own a music publication with logic

it's like an aaron sorkin show but with nu-males instead of republicans

why is ness on the far right

looks like it was drawn by a 15 year old

oh wait

I'm not on reddit, can someone ask them please if an act being on BNM means they'll be booked in venues around the states and not being on BNM means they won't like Chris Ott said a few years ago

What is your favorite Radio Futura album?

ask them why they elevate worthless nigger music

rude

pol's disease

Would you let an afroamerican man make the love to your wife?