KPOP GENERAL

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wmag/status/940388388645015553
youtube.com/watch?v=MF28ohinm2g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Sejeong bailing might not necessarily be a bad thing for Gugudan
In what way does this make sense
Gugudan needs Sejeong a lot more than Sejeong needs Gugudan

Sure it gives a chance to shuffle the dynamic of the group but they would essentially become supernugu

Kpop is shit like all idol pop.

based

i thought this was rapmon at first

it would allow them to reinvent themselves as a real group instead of sejeong and the gugudans

literal goddess

[+713, -30] Even if she doesn't know English, she still owns a building. Game over.

rare suga forehead

xiumin is the most talented and beautiful idol in kpop

omo
twitter.com/wmag/status/940388388645015553

look or i just

We love pure women here

how come everyone who types like that are always morons

no sana no life

why does gucci have everything

post one then

They do a good enough job as it is if you watch any of their variety where Sejeong typically takes a back seat

The issue is that Sejeong's popularity is what is keeping Gugudan from slipping into full nugudom, they sell okay (well not this single because it sucked but the last one did well for a young group), without their carry they might as well become that one group that starts with an A.

dropkicking scammer from behind

no bangs and not dead inside binnie

urge to make a scammer folder increases by the day

gugudan fucked up by not promoting kang mina as the star

why don't they let him wear shirts that fit

hana is pretty cute

they messed up by making her sticc

Groups where there is wildly different levels of popularity between one member and the rest inevitably destroy a group.

You can already tell Chaeyeon's fame is causing issues for DIA and it seems like it's negatively impacting Gugudan with Sejeong being vastly more popular.

Weki Meki/Pristin/WSJN all have similar issues but not as bad as DIA and Gugudan.

big shirts are effay and comfy

Word, Sejeong could go solo and get a halfway decent producer and become a successful soloist. She absolutely doesn't need nugudan.

I'm not sure if she knows this.

(It doesn't even need to be a good producer. Zico slapped together a song for her in like an hour and it did pretty well. )

>post the bully chengxiao
ftfy

Have another
Isn't it disrespectful to prop up a corpse like that?

it's gotta be the worst for wjsn because their star is the least talented in the group and is only the star because of her massive titties

gimme that gimme that

She'd have to be stupid not to look at Chungha and think she can do something similar.

i don't like that she was too busy with a side project to win with her girls, especially since she's the best singer. who did her parts instead?

v nice

I love dahyun so much

they're not even close to the same. chungha has a different level of sex appeal, whereas sejeong is like a girl next door type

Suzy and the miss As.
HyunA and her backup dancers.

This has happened before.

Hani tried staying with EXID and that's not working out for her.

same

she's so dreamy

sejeong isn't a queen like chungha

i rene!

I'd blame management over anything else, Eunji was essentially in Sejeong's position once upon a time after Reply 1997 and ACube management basically tried to ensure that Eunji's endorsement deals would include all of Apink (to the detriment of losing some deals probably) to ensure that popularity would spread organically. I'm not a business head so I don't have the same mind as Jelpi Ent, but it could be handled better.

Sejeong is clearly aware of not needing Gugudan, but i'm sure it isn't in her best interests to leave her colleagues that she was trained with behind that fast. She could easily run both circuits (as a group and as a solo) but you have to wonder if she would really want to leave behind her groupmates especially after barely a year of being in the group.

Though at the end of the day it's a business and not a family so maybe the decision needs to be made. I'm sure a decision will be made when Sejeong does make a comeback and depending on her popularity.

anyone else find san E really annoying?

>heart shaker
word

she's already taken

In some ways I think that CX makes things easier because they aren't dependent on Yeonjung's fame from IOI.

CX and Mei Qi can't sing so there is no threat of them being too big for the group until they inevitably fuck off back to China to make crazy money there.

that's crazy talk. it would be the worst case scenario possible for them

no, it was more like a despair feeling

that's the kind of positive attitude we adopted regarding soyee after hearing about the news, i don't think we would be able to keep it together that well again, especially not this close to the last occurrence

>Sejeong's popularity is what is keeping Gugudan from slipping into full nugudom
agreed, sejeong is very popular and charismatic but to say she's basically gugudan's main attraction popularity wise is kind of a stretch

didn't they do this for some time, though? i remember ice chu being very mina oriented

He's a fucking dickhead that can't shut his mouth for more than 5 seconds

stop ruining every fucking show San E

yes, esp after that irene incident

Yes

Korea loves the girl next door types. Give Sejeong a drama or two and she'd be ridiculously popular.

>i remember ice chu being very mina oriented
it's almost like ogu ogu was only mina and hyeyeon

idols don't choose their own concepts

sana looks really cute in those glasses

MQ use to be in the vocal line

word

does anyone believe the rumors of a Blackpink comeback in January? With YG, I don't think I'll believe it until I see the full MV.

word, and they'll change in 2019 probably, no need to change a working concept, even less if they're not like apink

mimi!

> but i'm sure it isn't in her best interests to leave her colleagues that she was trained with behind that fast
that's what i'm thinking too. it might be better business wise, but it would make sejeong look like an asshole to leave behind her group for fame

she has a bad back but she's not dead

Heh, I felt like Hyeyeon almost stole Ice Chu from Mina. Which considering she might be one of the more talented Gugus probably shouldn't be that surprising.

Is she actually aware of it though?

I really like Sejeong but she never really struck me as the brightest. Also, she's a very kind soul, so even if she is aware of it she might not want to leave out of some sense of kinship or loyalty to the group.

She is aware that popularity is fleeting, though, which is why she throws herself at every project that comes her way.

I mean the idol industry is fake as shit but Sejeong seems at least really close to the others and that makes me doubt that she would leave but then again... that's just the character they put on.

Inside, chingu. Poor woman.

she is not

>mentioned

January is closed for comebacks until Chungha gets her first win

>working concept

mimi is a SNACK!!

Kei was there for the performance, but had to go right afterwards

at least Kei is rich now, she had 48+ musical performances

if you look at yerin's left eye you can see a scar
this is the first time i have seen proof of plastic surgery

uhhh, what?

>Is she actually aware of it though?
She's a 21 year old, not an 11 year old. She's not retarded, she's an entertainer.
>she might not want to leave out of some sense of kinship or loyalty to the group
This is what I believe is the case but then again an idol's true personality is never shown
>She is aware that popularity is fleeting, though, which is why she throws herself at every project that comes her way.
She has no control over her projects, her company does. And the one major project she did was School 2017 and it flopped.

Leave CX and her stuff out of this

you gotta do what's best for yourself though, at the end of the day. it's not like's betraying miss a or exo. gugudan is a group that can't seem to take the next step. they're all in the game to be stars so i wouldn't hold it against her

you can see eunha and sinb's ps clearly tho, especially in their eyes

I pretty much think everything YG does with BP is mediaplay at this point. That being said considering that MixNine is tanking hard and there is basically zero chance that the girl group side will debut he'll look to fill that gap with a BP comeback.

I have to assume that there are at least a half dozen old Teddy songs that didn't make the cut for 2ne1 that they could rework for BP.

She just came off a drama. It wasn't great.

Even if it did I don't think anyone will blame her. Nugudan is struggling and everyone knows.

Funny how Koreans mutilate their bodies just to look more like Americans

Sad!

youtube.com/watch?v=MF28ohinm2g

Holy fuck, look at those kpop stores.
jelly

while mimi and hana are pretty straight forward with their flirting, i noted sejeong is kind of a lowkey tease. i like that

tfw the only kpop related stuff in my city is a bookstore that sells only popular group albums

are you sure about that?

based. one of the best voices in kpop

you know it's true

they bone

sejeong should quit gugudan and join aoa. they need strong vocal to replace you-know-who and sejeong is the sex queen of ioi. everyone wins, especially me.

okay but where's her wallet?

I'm new, why twice's youtube videos have so many dislikes? I like their songs

plastic surgery is pretty common in the entertainment industry all over the world, also tons pf Asians have natural double eyelids, white skin, and western looking noses, so theyre likely emulating that