Eminem vs. Donald Trump

Who would you guys choose?

Why don't they just settle it on the mic?

Donnie daddy

I choose that prolapsed asshole Trump calls a face, to be completely honest family.

the one who kills me first

he's pointing at us

Em is shit. Trump is cancer. I'll stick w/ ol reliable Dori Monson.

I pick trump Michigan went red anyways.

Trump literally has better bantz than Em

Fat people are barely human so gonna go with Em. Lose some weight Donny you fat orange fuck

both drink soda and go to the bathroom, i am having a hard time deciding

Donald any day of the week(even though he's a kike puppet at this point smhtbh) I still like Em though

True plus he also hosts the prepost-game on the Seahawks Radio Networks.

Can I pick 2001 Em?

Eminem. I don't even like Eminem, but Eminem. 1 million times Eminem.

kill yourselves

Don't get me wrong, Eminem's music is trash now but I still like his work overall.

I choose Die Antwoord.

Eminem needs to retire he's tarnishing his legacy. I would choose trump over him even while I have disagreements

Eminem.

Fuck Trump.

Neither

Trump is the goat
Eminem is crying because no one cares about him no more and is trying to stay relevant like 99% of all celebrities now
>Imagine still being butthurt losing over 1 year ago

I hope people picking trump are under 18. You have hope yet.

The choice is simple. One is a clever and articulate wordsmith. The other is a trailer-trash wigger.

Trump was born in a skyscraper not a trailer park, get your facts right bud

There are still some few fans out there that still cares for him but yeah I do agree with you that he's just not as talented like he was before.

trump isn't a rapper

There are still some few fans out there that still cares about him but yeah I do agree with you that he's just not as talented like he was before though.

I hate trump as much as the next guy but it amazes me how people just glance over the fact the obama dropped a fuck ton of bombs that killed tens of thousands of innocents lmao and also fuck eminem.

At the very, very least, Trump isn't this guy.

I'm pretty disappointed Obama never attended any gay pride rally.

Does anyone not love Justin?

This, if you're going to go faggot president go all the way.

Fuck em both, I don't care.

Anyone that isn't overdosing on estrogen

becuz hes blk bro!!! wut? r u tryin 2 say he wuz a bad peron huh? u racest!!! he didnu nuffin!

Just look at him. He's just acting as a caricature of the degeneration they're trying to implant. Most Canadians are so dumb and morally bankrupt that they see it and try to emulate it because of how easy it is to politically manipulate them.
I'd hesitate to even call Canada a democracy anymore given that a good third of it is always trying to separate. If they did, this guy definitely wouldn't be Prime Minister, and until they do I don't see how they can move forward as an English-speaking country. Whenever I'm in Montreal I just don't talk to my friend's roommates because they don't know a single word of English. Fucking stupid.

Unlike le enlightened red pilled Sup Forumsster huh?

i choose suicide by two bullets in the back of my head

GRIMES

>asks his fans
>fans
GEE WHO KNOWS???

He's not ready to come out of the closet yet

Is suicide an option?

I watched his diss track for the first time today
Holy shit what an untalented hack, big bad orange cheetoh man ruinin mah liiife

>fat fuck who became a Jewish pupped despite head start thanks to rich daddy
>most important artist of last two decades who made it from nothing despite having no daddy
I mean, even if you like Trump, how is it a question?

neither
both are statists

>White male or a white male
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm F**CK WHITE PEOPLE :) .l.

Trump. Em should have died after Marshall Mather LP