Just marathoned the first 10 seconds of pic related. What am I in for?

Just marathoned the first 10 seconds of pic related. What am I in for?

Jewish fiction.

>fiction
What do you mean by this? I've watched a couple more minutes by now and so far I'm seeing real Jewish folk giving accounts of what happened accompanied by real recordings of the camps during the 20th century. Is it all faked?

>"Based on a true story"
>is about the holocaust

Just skip ahead to the last 10 seconds then start a thread complaining about how bad it was.

An utter shitshoah.

If you want OYYY VEYYYY: the movie might as well just watch The Pianist since it's mildly entertaining.

These people believe all the physical evidence and witness reports of the holocaust is a big Jewish conspiracy to end the white race by flooding Europe with Muslim immigrants (who hate Jews).

There's no logic in it user. Shoah is a chilling film, if way too long.

>a movie about the holocaust
>a bunch of Sup Forums faggots try to discredit it on Sup Forums
Every fucking time.

They should publicly denounce iT IRL, so they get their neck beard asses handed to them desu

It's a sobering watch. I'd say try not to marathon it. There is a great amount of detail and facets to it that may get lost in a feeling of monotone from watching all 8 hours straight away, no human's attention is that good. I went for 1-1.5h at a time. Was good, recommend.

The (((truth)))

You don't understand what marathon means.

you filth

Remember the 6 gorillion goy
Replace your population with subhumans, it's the only way to atone

I liked it, personally.

>first 10 seconds
>marathoned
How fat are you?

Regardless of whether the holocaust happened or not, Jews have really fucking milked it dry. Yes, it was bad but god damn, do we need yet another movie about it?

The Jews only keep whining and bringing it up because of deniers.
And between their milking and the other side's tinfoiling, decent folk end up bombarded by constant nauseating pandering.

>implying
Nigger if im gonna say that shit im saying it with a knife in my hands and a gun in my pocket. If this past current year has taught me anything, its how violently unstable and absolutely unreasonable leftists are.
Holocaust was greatly exaggerated. Starvation and typhoid were the biggest causes of death, due to the bombing of supply lines. But no lets just go
>hurr durr muh Sup Forums stormturds xdddd
Imstead of actually having a rational fucking debate.

Sup Forums was right.

THIS t b h

No. They keep bringing it up for money. An industry with bright shining days ahead if the press is to be believed

>that pic

To be honest it's probably true that trauma get transmitted by genes.

Is this accurate?

That doesn't fit the narrative.

8 hours of lies.

>yet another
>movie was made decades ago

No but this is

Well there is Denial, anyone have the image about it? damn should have saved it.