AOTY?

AOTY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PLQD7ZAwVpM
open.spotify.com/user/androol_/playlist/1mK8X66IVeEiefi34q7xFd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

yes

Yes! Only album this year that I've really just listened to consistently throughout the year and it hasn't gotten old

>guitar music
>AOTY

correct

one of those albums that just feels like it has a lot of depth and secrets to uncover. I've listened to it more than almost anything else this year

>nigger yelling about "muh dick"
>aoty

>cishet white male
>singer-songwriter
>avant-folk
>British
>relatively underground

Sorry sweetie only queer positive radical leftist femme (or select poc rappers) who are major label-backed Top 10 hit scoring aritists are allowed to be AOTY and SOTY contenders.

what is the thing on the cover supposed to be?

Definitely in top 10 or top 5. Very replayable and lasting album, I haven't gotten tired of it yet. It should only get better with time.

It's damn good. Honestly, more experimental "out there" folk music has been enjoying a resurgence under everyone's noses over the past decade. Both the more straight-forward "song" variety but also more weirder, psych leanings (like American Primitivism stuff that has been incorporated into free improv styles)

glowing man

Insanely close second, i love the fuck out of this album and peasant and i almost cant decide which one is better but peasant has so much whimsicalness to it and its more of an experience but i know ill probably listen to crack up for the next 5 years

Definitely in my top 10. Pic related takes the cake though.

>he listens to guitar music so exclusively that anything that isn't guitar music is rap

bump

yes

we need another androgynous messiah to bring us to a new era of "git music"

maybe this time a chick posing as a boy

Up there ye ye

It was the year of the Gizz

Definitely

this

BUT PITCHFORK SAID ITS THIS ONE. IDIOT!

It's a sad state of affairs that Gizz can shit out a bunch of boring albums every year and still be lauded simply for still playing the guitar in 2017 and not singing about being a sad white kid in the suburbs

Original host of Family Feud make this?

I didn't hear about it until recently, so I can't give an opinion. This is it for me at least.

Best bodies of 2017 work:
King Gizzard - strong 8
Mark Kozelek - light 8

Song of the year
youtu.be/PLQD7ZAwVpM

Not updated in a few months. RIP Topsters. I might get back into charts next year.

If I were to rate this phenomenal reorder that someone here made, I'd make it an equal contender for aoty

open.spotify.com/user/androol_/playlist/1mK8X66IVeEiefi34q7xFd

Did I kill this?

Peasant is proly the most accessible outsider album ive ever heard

>outsider
what did he mean by this

#1 / The Quietus
#2 / The Wire
#3 / Loud and Quiet
#5 / Fopp
#6 / Uncut
#9 / Crack Magazine
#10 / Norman Records