GRIMES THREAD

It has to be here.

Other urls found in this thread:

uptightcitizensbrigade.tumblr.com/post/134351302679/grimes-claireboucher-grimes-on-tout-le-monde-en
youtube.com/watch?v=EC58867mfiA
youtube.com/watch?v=j2F4INQFjEI
youtube.com/watch?v=0_z_UEuEMAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Art angels is 6/10

Lets get it poppin

Yay Grimes!

>inb4 this thread is alive for 3 days because one pathetic autist keeps bumping it even though there is nothing left to talk about in regards to this slag

well howdy there lassy! you're ugly as fuck lmao

California is her best song, without a doubt

its my second favorite behind wpp2

Plebs

How the fuck can one person be so ugly holy shit

ever look in the mirror bud

I like that song as wel

Does she has any nudes or leaks? Some seethru maybe?

nop

What about some pictures of her ears?

nope

Ok, I hate my life.

I hear ya

Wow that must suck 4 u

grim a shit

what's this from? looks like she's on the dr.phil show

uptightcitizensbrigade.tumblr.com/post/134351302679/grimes-claireboucher-grimes-on-tout-le-monde-en

Thank you very much my fellows ear connoisseurs

I guess I owe grimeposters not hating life one more time

you're welcome

OOOOOOOOMG
This is something else

grimes' ears are very important count to think of it, it help her make the musics

nice

no

Grimes!!

!!!!!!!!!

bump

I'm currently listening to "Phone Sex" by Blood Diamonds feat. Grimes.

Grimes makes me diamonds

she's hot but by ugly standards so my penis remains confused and half limp

Grimes makes me feel an unconditional love for another person that I've never felt before.

That is a beautiful use of words, and a beautiful feeling.

claire is currently reading this thread

I want her to know I love her ears and unironically like her music.

Thank you. I agree that it's a beautiful feeling.

>tfw poorfag and not sure whether to buy art angels or visions

fuck off

Buy Art Angels and then buy Visions when you can afford to do so.

What's your problem?

>being a rude boi

Buy Art Angels

how about dem legs

holy fucking shit new album when?

>being a soy boy

dont you get enough attention

This is altered.

When will Grimes post photos of her new vampire fangs?

Hey this is a serious question. Could some of you guys see the connection from Grimes to Beefheart. I've only listened to art angels once or twice and thought it was okay. Maybe I'm missing something, but from all the fashion and personality traits she comes off as a total werido (Kinda like beefheart) am is this a good connection or am I just drawing unnecessary conclusions?

You're really, really reaching. There is no connection or similarity.

fast and bulbous

Don was a painter, they have that thing in common

bump

thanks

youtube.com/watch?v=EC58867mfiA

no, u
california can't be her best song when she has bangers like oblivion, kill v. maim, realiti, devon, genesis etc etc
that tune is underrated
she's busy making masterpieces
buy the one you like the most. if you can't decide, buy art angels. she will earn more money this way. she had some troubles with her ex-label that released visions and her older albums and they don't deserve any money.
2018, most likely
unlike beefheart her weirdness is not contrived but natural. she's not weird for the sake of it, she actually uses her weirdness to make catchy music.

Welcome to REALiTi

ew wtf kill it please!

hey could you do me a favor

go to the store, buy some cheerios and milk, and some rat poison, go home, put all three of them in a bowl, eat every last drop, then eat two or three more servings, then lock barricade yourself in your room so when the EMTs get there it takes them a really long time before they can actually access you and your chances of survival are pushed down as low as possible

you're a sick bastard. seek professional help.

>still posting the same few ugly pictures of her and still ignoring her throusands of great ones
it's like you're trying too hard

it's like you can't actually discuss her music because it's not good

ill promise to do that for you, if you promise to do something for me.

kill yourself immediatley and with extreme prejudice. The human race deserves better than to have to suffer your existence, we really do. End your life, no one will mourn.

i already discussed it here her music is actually very good. you should experience it instead talking shit about her day in day out. chill down your obsession.

it wasn't a very good experience

still here, madman? as i said, seek professional help, keyboard warrior.

because you're too stupid. you posted the same shitty pictures for over 2 years. aren't you tired yet? what is your endgame?

you keep asking the question, you won't get an answer

bump

so, you just keep going on an on? too much inertia, pal. give it up.

so fucking boring hasn't Sup Forums moved on yet or does the board jsut consist of 18 yr olds who find kkraazy hair dye and off ya tree faux-individualist. faux socially aware middle class teen shit and unshaven armpits the most inspiring thing on the musoical landscape, or are you all perpatually lonely anime-IRL fetishists who like irritating faux-innocence and wastes of intelligence and privileges? heil queen of the new bourgeosie token virtue signal consumerist heaven. sing her praises yo probable schills. i judt dunno if i trust this at all, it seems too sick, too bizarre to be the product of well rounded adult humans.

see

stop talking in buzzwords and stop visiting threads you don't like, chad. no one cares about your bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=j2F4INQFjEI

yeah see look at this, at least she has some global humanitarian instinct grapsable by average human, not yoru superior iq-signalling, exotic fetishism. give me belinda carslisle 90 percent o fdays

it's a public domain, go to the facebook fan page if you want that 'if you dont have anything nice to say donj't say anything at all' shit

youtube.com/watch?v=0_z_UEuEMAo

bump

who invited this pleb?

Beefheart was weird because he was a schizophrenic

ok
he invited himself

They think their trolls but theyre really just plebbiters how got out of their containment chambers

Is this a new copypasta?

i love owning you dude what did he mean by this

Grimes a shit

she's a fucking cunt

rood