I'm not sayin' you should hit women, but you should

>I'm not sayin' you should hit women, but you should

That was painful to watch. I watched two specials so far and both had that topic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mIOY2ezMy9A
youtube.com/watch?v=rksKvZoUCPQ
selfimprovementsocialmovement.tumblr.com/post/108300389353/badtransjokes-transgender-athletes-i-dont
youtube.com/watch?v=EPoJzM1jF04
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

whatsamatta

u a women or sumthn'

>>I'm not sayin' you should hit women, but you should

Are you retarded?

>I'm not sayin' you should hit women, but you should
He never says that though. He says there are reasons to hit a woman, you just have the self control not to hit them.

>That was painful to watch.

I was literally shaking

its chilling how toxic he is

>the lovely Nia everybody

That's not what he says.

But you should be able to hit a woman. Equality right?

Based Bill

And then that women heckles him and he just goes ballistic.

kek

I still don't know what the fuck she meant by 'Answer him'

I'm not sayin it's right to hit women but can we stop pretending like every ass beating falls outta the fuckin air.

and still had self control not to hit her

thus proving his point

Even Hockey has two minutes for instigating

TRIGGERED

Women are fucking retards who should be hit as often as possible.

No, but it seemed to me the whole situation got out of control and the rest was awkward to watch.
I get his point, but the way he spent so much on it achieves exactly the opposite effect.

Could he just... I can't even

You should neither hit men. Only an idiot solves "conflicts" by hitting the other person.

You're making his case

maybe you should learn how to apply nuance to an idea

What? Idiots argue. Hitting solves the problem instantly and easily. Arguing just prolongs the problem and rarely solves anything.

>watch that special
>see this
>chuckle

Yeah you shouldn't but nobody really gives a fuck if you do. He's just asking why is it more okay to hit a man?

link to this kekery?

THEY'RE GONNA STEAL ALL THE COMPUTERS

EVERY FUCKEN SPECIAL I DO, THERE'S ALWAYS ONE

TALKIN' ABOUT HITTIN' WOMEN, SWEETHEART

I'm having trouble, because I wouldn't hit men too. The whole idea of wasting time* and energy on something that's clearly of no benefit to you is absurd.
My problem was explained here .

*as a loser NEET talking about "wasting time" is kind of hypocritical of me, but shouldn't take away from the point

It's hilarious.
youtube.com/watch?v=mIOY2ezMy9A

>I'm not even in a relationship with her and she's fucking nagging me

youtube.com/watch?v=rksKvZoUCPQ

The heckler is at about 6:10

Here 2:47 is when that cunt starts heckling him.

I love how after the initial anger, he just goes full on patronising and shuts her up.

>Bill got so mad at Nia the other day over her incorrectly stacking dishes in the sink that he thought about packing everything up and leaving her and had to cool down by getting in his car and driving around town
>a baby is now on the way
I can't wait for the final meltdown and divorce where she takes full custody of the kid and bill is paying massive child support and alimony. His material will be great.

>Gold digging whores, only Bill has personal experience
Fuck that would be great.

>awkward

This is how I know you're a knit cap-wearing faggot.

He was driving the point home and making the cunts in the room feel uncomfortable because of how fucking stupid the idea that there are a million reasons to hit someone with a penis but none for people without penises. Zero. No matter what they do.

What about hitting trannies? Post-op vs pre? Where do we draw the line?

Or can we just not hit anyone that identifies as a woman. That's a huge loophole.

What if you identify as a woman and you hit a woman?

Same thing as real life Quidditch. Why doesn't everyone just stack their team with guys, and have half of them say they identify as women?

Good point

Then it becomes a cat fight.

It'll be interesting to see how the powers that be handle this in competitions like the Olympics since they're full LBGFDSSKJHTSKHF supporters. Sucks to barely miss making the mens team in a country like China, we're cutting your cock off and sending you to the womens competition :^)

Then it becomes internalized misogyny

>not allowed to hit a woman
>women get hit all the time
>???

It would have to be a democratic decision and most countries outside the west realize how retarded the LGBTQAFDSAGHRGOIPDSHG:SE shit is.

TUNA

CASSEROLE

I stand corrected.

I recall how the Olympics this year had a refugee team as well. Maybe Western countries have more sway.

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH JEEZUSH

He did a joke about that in his last special
Can't find a clip, sadly
selfimprovementsocialmovement.tumblr.com/post/108300389353/badtransjokes-transgender-athletes-i-dont

>equalitt should be a state of constant violence
Dont hit anyone you retard, what are you 14?

>nerf the world

What are you, 4?

>Add this piece of subhuman trash to your lists. #transmisogyny #transphobia
The iron knee oh Jesus

Well if Bill Burr says I should hit women, I guess I better hit some women.

Later, guys.

It begins:
youtube.com/watch?v=EPoJzM1jF04

uhh you shouldn't hit anyone at all

Good LORD!

> self hating white meme
> pregnant nigger wife
>LOL MAGA
He's not funny either

At least there's gonna be dunking in the WNBA now.

We've got a LAAAADEEY over here.

once again, men are showing women they are better at being women than them

ME UNDIES
ME UNDIES

zip...

RECRUITAH

RECRUITAH

Bill is great with hecklers.

RECRUITAH

Give the fucking image of the girl listening to No more sweaty balls on the bus
I beg you

RECRUlTAH

NO MORE SWEATY BALLS
O

M
O
R
E

S
W
E
A
T
Y

B
A
L
L
S

I really enjoyed his bit about buying a gun and his redneck impression story
>look dude I want something to protect myself not have to plaster a bunch of drywall after

Talking about how his girlfriend is reading online about gun safety and all the parts should be spread out
>so what I'm gonna build the gun as we're being robbed?
>WHERES THE SCOPE?
>its in the living room!
>HES IN THE LIVING ROOM!

talking about how people always bring stats up
>you know you increase your chance of being shot when you own a gun
>don't you increase your chance of drowning by owning a pool? COULDNT DO THAT BEFORE

indo CHIIIINO

To me, his best bit Is the "WHAT ARE YOU A FAAAAG?" bit.

I'm one of those fucking guys who has an interiore fight when I've to wear gloves.

>did you guys hear that? I called him a FAYG ny-hah I'm awesome. I thought it then I said it *air high five*

Hard to listen to bill now, he's definitely fallen into the sjw bullshit, wouldn't even say "faggot" cause it's offensive on a recent podcast. Too bad patrice isn't around to stop him from being such a pussy.

Yea... It's got a good spreeeead.
This is probably my favourite too.
>What are you afraid of the water? Put your shoulders up you fucking homo! Did you pull that thing out of your ass?

I love his bit about being at some fair and seeing a table of cupcakes and wondering how the sweet old lady selling them would react if he just started crushing the cupcakes while maintaining eye contact with her, and the thought made him crack up and he had to walk away trying not to laugh.

GREAT SPREAD

That's the final bit of Why do I do this
That was a nice show too
Nice bit on the white guilt movies

>THERE'S A NEGRO IN THE POOL

The best part about that bit is how it was right as soon as we walked on stage.

>Walk out
>Grab mic
>I WANNA GET A GUN

DO YOU APPROVE OF THIS?

>wouldn't even say "faggot" cause it's offensive on a recent podcast
I think he was about to say "queers" but it turned into "cunts" instead because he bottled it. Original Billy never would've worried about upsetting people with a word like that.

I think Stanhope somehow kept the word "faggot" acceptable amongst stand up comedians, he had a bit about how he'd suck a dick just for the ability to say it without being offensive to gays. I'm sure I've heard Freckles say "faggot" recently somewhere.

>ywn smoke a cigar with Bill
Why is queer more offensive than faggot?

Is that the same one where he talks about being offered a cookie?
>would you like a cookie ya PUSSYpussypussy...
>you know what the worst part was? I WANTED THE COOKIE AW ID HAVE LOVED IT BIG OL GLASS A MILK LIKE A TODDLER

I think yes, It was the Let It Go special
That freckled cunt had more hair back then

Who knows how these things work? Maybe because faggot has been aimed at straight men a lot more, so it's not deemed automatically homophobic, whereas it's not so common for hetero men to call each others queer in the course of general banter.

Like how cunt is misogynist in origin, but men call each other cunt all the time and it's not seen as offensive as words that are only ever used as bigoted slurs.

I don't think any word should be off limits for comedians but I can understand comics being uncomfortable with certain words, especially nowadays.

>mfw a 6'8 300+lb center cuts his benis off and puts up 100 points a game in the WNBA

American women get offended by cunt. In Australia though guys say "cunt" almost the same way Americans say "dude" so it's much harder for them to get offended by it.

Yeah that's what I mean, American guys call each other fag but not queer, so gays will complain more about the word queer being used as a perjorative. It's a less flexible word in it's meaning.

His rant about white privilege is pretty funny.

You know what? Fair enough.

>daily reminder he copied this bit from a Tosh standup years back

>oh theres no excuse for domestic violence?
>what if I come home and she's drowned 2 of our kids, and she's about to drown the 3rd, can I hit her then?

This is basically the same thing

you're a fucking retard
Billy's been in stand up 10 years longer than that faggot Tosh
if one copied bits from the other it was Tosh who copied from Billy

I thought Shutter island was pretty good too

ahhhh yes, every issue is black or white. Either you're pro beating women or you're an SJW liberal jew. Classic. So glad Sup Forums has come to this board, a lot of fun guys.

I genuinely hope someone beats the shit out of you.

He didn't say that you dumb faggot

>goes to next joke
>stops at third or fourth word
>"oh, is this topic okay with you?"
or was that the black guy getting mad about his racist grandmother?

Bill needs an entire fucking 2 hour gig where the audience does nothing but heckle. Produces the most entertaining shit.

I'm pretty sure the joke after that was him saying how to win an argument against a woman. Then possibly when his girlfriend hit him on her birthday.

/shrug

Equality is a bitch, innit.

Bill Burr is funny but I feel like he could make his points better. It almost feels satirical because of that.