How can an actress live through the shame of doing a sex scene with a man who isn't her husband...

how can an actress live through the shame of doing a sex scene with a man who isn't her husband? would you let your wife do a sex scene if she were an actress?

they do it all the time off camera

Go back to Saudi Arabia

It's not real dude lol

In all honest I'd be pretty pissed about it.

Didn't that one Italian whore have her husband watch her get brutally raped on set of a movie?

so you're saying arabs are the only people who aren't cucks that are okay with their wife softcore fucking another man? Nice to see you think so highly of us :)

>gf needs to do a short movie for her university project
>some faggot in her class comes up with a kissing scene
>get mad and break up with her
>later she fucked the other """"actor""""

>marrying an actress

nice

/tvpol/ will still find some way to call you a cuck

If she was making millions of dollars,yes. If she is a 30 year old wannabe actress,hell no.

>how can an actress live through the shame of doing a sex scene with a man who isn't her husband?

By realizing it's just a job. Your problem is more your own insecurity in the relationship.

Prostitution is also just a job.

you did good. btw she probably cheated on you at least at one point and you didn't know, sluts are like that.

would you be okay with your wife being a prostitute who fucks other men for money as """part of the job"""?

What if the other guy took advantage after the break up?

then theres nothin wrong there

The amateur screenwriters and playwrights are so fucking sleazy...

>insert kissing/sex scene
>we should practice so we are comfortable with each other

Doesn't matter, that user's ex will probably cheat on the other fuckbuddies she will have. Acting is degenerate like that.

she most likely already had eyes set on another man. the thought was already in her head and probably already acted upon it.

so it was the perfect time to fuck the other dude without feeling guilt since broken up. she was going to cheat eitherway

That makes sense.

Captcha: The same as my previous post but reversed.

You do know that there is a difference between an actress in a sex scene and a prostitute, right?

do I get to watch on set?

is it too farfetched to think most celebs cheat? like you're surrounded by a bunch of good looking people a lot of the time, on top of being a total narcissist and most likely good looking yourself

we just dont really hear about it maybe because it occurs often?

There is, but saying "it's just a job" is not the right answer, because see example: prostitution.

Not really, cuck.
Whatever the reason, it's a man on top of your woman being filmed for the world to see, people will have masturbated to such a scene, next time she's with her family or your family all they'll think about is seeing her get pounded by some actor while you sit there having had real sex with her that no one ever saw, so it might aswell never happened as far as the outside world is concerned.
Cuck.

>arabs
>not cucks

You are 100% cucked by the same (((people))) who produce the movies

this

women are self-deluded whores to begin with, actresses are 10 times worse

They should be given fifty lashes, the male actor should be given praise

Allah Hakbar

Sup Forums - ROBOT9001

As long as they let me watch.

As long as the other actor is a black male, I'm fine with it.

>eevrybody who doesnt want other guys to kiss or dryhump his wife is a robot

ok

Do you people really believe this shit or is it satire?

Arab women need to be outright beheaded to stop them flocking to the BBC.

French Arab women make Sup Forums's cuckposting look like an understatement.

yeah arab women in FRANCE. arab women in arab societies are kept straight through rigid force, as it should be for all women. arab women corrupted by western society are as bad as any women.

so what? all it takes is one or two nukes on jerusalem, tel aviv, and haifa, and literally jews will never be a problem again. in the mean time at least we're guaranteed tight virgin pussy (and i dont mean for being a suicide bomber, lol)

lol actually fucking this.