The Walking Dead Fat Shaming

Why are you lonely neckbeards bullying her over some curves?
Just fucking stop...

no

The show isn't called The Waddling Dead.

Why are you doing this? after 6 seasons of skinny flat assed titless women we have some big knockers bouncing around. Fuck off

i dont watch this crap but she looks hot af

no

Her case was the worst because she was adorable before she got fat

You can still even see it in her face sometimes but then she moves the wrong way and her double chin pops out

Shes like a 6.5, but she was a 4.5 before the tits.

Why is she paying attention to these "neckbeard trolls" anyway? She's just validating them by doing so. It's almost like everyone forgot what a fucking troll was and now they're acting like its a new phenomenom

Negan said it best when he called out Rick for letting a fatty be in charge of the food rations. It's the same thing with scavenging. She came back with nothing. That doesn't mean that she didn't find anything, maybe she just ate it all herself.

>Why is she paying attention to these "neckbeard trolls" anyway?
free attention

I'd rather have a girl with a proper hourglass figure than some chunky monkey whose tits inflated due to an extra happy meal.

>walking dead
>walking
not much walking going on here, folks

Have you watched the show? there are no hourglass figure women. Just sticks and porkers and her.
Fuck off

>entire plot is about how starving she is and how they can't find food
>she looks like she just cleaned out a 5 dollar chinese buffett

yeah guys stop pointing this out, stop thinking an let it be

>Entire show is about fucking zombies
>Muh realism

scifi or fantasy elements don't have to be explained but logical ones do

you can have harry potter movie with time travel and magical dragons and shit but replace harry with a fat ugly neckbeard and have 10/10s jump on his dick and you still have some explaining to do

How hairy do you think she is down there ?

EY TURRAH
*rubs head*
MASK JEW SUMMON
*rapes lori*
HOWZIT
*gets bj from andrea*
WE ALL EATAN SCRAPS N FIGHTAN WALKERS
*gives dale atomic wedgie*
AN JEW SUMHOWL
*grabs her by the pussy*
KEEPAN DOZ DOUBLE D'S FAT N JUICY
*motorboats tits, rubs head and cock*

> ""Just sticks""

>Actress was clearly pregnant last season
>She has extra weight this season
REEEEEEEEEEEEE MUH SHOW
Jesus fucking christ what level autism do you need to be for this to fucking matter?

>just turn off your brain and watch it XD
fuck off fag

its just one of the many problems with the Walking Dead in general

Enid's even thicker. Not in a tumblr way either. I noticed in season 5 when she was climbing the wall her thick hips were making my eyes shoot back and forth.

>just turn off your brain
No.
Understand that the real world exists outside TV, adjust your expectations based on what you see. I mean, what the fuck do you want, actress to not get pregnant ever? To be forced to sit through more pregnancy storylines? Or for her babies health to suffer?

>Zombie apocalypse
>Food scarcity
>Still somehow manages to be fat fucks walking around

Tara's actress is the fucking autist for getting knocked up in the first place. If Rick started walking around with bitch tits and a beer belly I'd be allowed to protest, but when a woman goes full retard ASS A MOTHERRRRRR suddenly she's a... sacred cow. It's not even like Tara is a phenomenal actress anyways. Stupid fucking bitch hold's no regard to the number 1 show that gave her a career. How's about some fucking respect to the fans? No, not tumblr who blindly sides with any woman, I mean the fucking Walking Dead fans. I watch this show with my mom and she kept snorted when Tara said she's been living off of mustard packets for days.

>zombies can exist in an apocalypse
>fat people can't

fucking comic book fans...

That's a stick user

Sasha looks better anyway

cgi body double

recast since no one really gives a shit about her character

kill the fatties off and children off early so you don't have to explain why they age so quickly in the span of weeks or never lose weight despite the plot constantly revolving around looking for food

>actress to not get pregnant ever?
What do you want? An actor never walk on set drunk ever? If these pampered pussies can't handle keeping up appearances then they can kindly ask to be killed off the show. They aren't entitled to a gig.

Have her be killed off. She's getting paid tens of thousands per episode, the least she can do is use birth control.

>constant walking and hard manual labor
>food is scarce
I bet you think being fat is genetic.

>says the guy who has never had a girlfriend

You can only tell if a woman is truly hot if she would also look good fat.

Sasha was pregnant IRL too and nobody noticed

Hahahah. Ok mate. Stay classy.

gott DAMM she thicc

Sho enuff. But the mindless she-hounds will say "UGGGHGHHHHHHHHH everyone's bodies handles pregnancy differently you FUCKING virgin"

Nigger detected. Just because you prefer obese hogs doesn't mean everyone does.

Not him but she's clearly no higher than a 6 for fucks sake.

Did the fucking lesbos finally die? I hate filler characters.

I guess Sasha had enough self control not to eat a gallon of ice cream every day just because she got knocked up.

>fantastic narrative elements means realism gets thrown out the window

Why are Liberals so retarded?

>Sasha
>obese

k

>be fat
>someone on the Internet calls you "fat"
REEEEEEEEEE MUH FEELINGS
Jesus fucking christ what level autism do you need to be for this to fucking matter?

They need to start calling it the running dead.

That's the shot that sold me on her. Jesus fucking Christ I want some of that.

More like the walking fat, eh?

>it's a Tara episode

Fat tumblrina lesbo died. She took an arrow to the back off the head. Actually a bolt I guess. Either way, lardass is dead but Anita Sarkeesian Jr. is still alive.

Is she going to lose the weight? I was told she HAS to be fat to feed her baby. Lolwut? Can't you just use that Scientologist money to buy some baby formula. That's what they used to feed Judith in the show for crying out loud. Just another case of women being disingenuous?

How do you get fat in an apocalypse?

>maggie
>a stick
Ok, Jamal.

How is it that some women get skinny pregnant and others turn into manatees?

>Anita Sarkeesian Jr.
Roseeeta is the one with the slut hoops tho.

>I hate filler characters.

In the last episode one of the lesbians meets a group who will never be mentioned on the show ever again. It was literally the most filler thing ever.

>it's a Tara episode

The porking dead

>When Tara gets Rosita's death instead

wew lads. By bye porker

They almost had an entire village get blacked. Bravo (((AMC)))

fuck you

Funny how quickly Rosita goes from my most hated character to second most hated. I only liked Tara for being nice to Eugene anyways. Now's about the time that Rosita takes his virginity. :)

We've had this thread before. Let me summarize:
-The majority of the "shamers" are women who are jelly and teenage girls trying to fit in
-Most heterosexual men enjoy her huge udders and ass jiggling the entire episode
-Faggots don't give a fuck and lesbos think the same as hetero men.

She also is a fucking idiot for even addressing this.

Delete this thread.

Delete this thread immediately.

Fat people and their fat related diseases are burden for the state funded health system and they cost money to everybody.
Society should organize against them and shame them into shape.

A fat shaming culture is indispensable.

Overindulging.

This, there is nothing to be proud about being unhealthy.

>Most heterosexual men enjoy her huge udders
Ok but she has the body of a 50 year old lunch lady now. Fuck off to tumblr. We would fuck her IRL either way but when it comes to ruining zombie kino she can fucking die of a heart attack right now and we'd be all the happier.

Try living in the wild for a week with less than 1000 kcals per day. You will drop 20 pounds.