Americans don't say hamburger, just burger

Americans don't say hamburger, just burger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h9JD6W1PU-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Careful, that's not halal

no, we say hamburger for a hamburger, and cheeseburger for a hamburger with cheese.

No one in my entire life has ever ordered just a "burger"

Although I say both and it just depends on context I guess -- Burgers aren't made from pork so the phrase hamburger always seemed odd to me. We wouldn't say beefBurger

if you are gonna make a useless announcement about another country at least make sure its accurate

^^

sup, Sup Forums

French don't say keep fighting, just surrender.

france is only relevant because of your terrorist attacks you get

Came here to post this

Amberguer!

youtube.com/watch?v=h9JD6W1PU-s

Obviously not from the mid-west.

"Hey, wanna go get a burger?" is said every day

It's hamburger. If you say burger, you will be asked if you want cheese on it, if you emphasize hamburger then there is no need for that nonsense. Stick to croissants, frenchy.

What faggot hole do you live in?
When you order from a food establishment yeah, you get specific for obvious reasons.
I use burger any other time.
Come over, let's have some beers and grill some burgers
Every other fucking weekend.

I can make obese ameridegenerates argue about burgers, what a wonderful world we live in. You deserve everything the kikes do to you.

Frenchmen don't say dildo, just baguette.

>doesn't reply to anyone for fear of a response
kek, are you going to surrender and leave the thread next?

0/10

Dude I'm in CA, I haven't said "hamburger" in like 10 years. Then again I haven't ordered a hamburger without cheese in like 10 years...

>Americans shitting on France
>their country exists thanks to France

the french don't have a word for victory but they have 19 for surrender

>france shitting on America
>their country exists thanks to America
Don't worry, you can still switch sides, Negroseppi

Like we didn't repay the favor a million times over in the 40's

your country only still exists because sinking takes time

Frenchy will never know the art that is the Hamburger.

All wrong coward, might as well hoist the white flag now while you're ahead.

Let's say I'm at McDonald's. This is highly probable because there are 3 next to my house, (only 1 is 24hr though).

I would not ask for a simple "burger". There is a large and complex variety. For instance, the McDouble, Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, and the McTriple.

Your order must include freedom fries, because eating one of these items on their own is considered a faux pas.

You can then choose the beverage. Coke is the most common but there is a vast array of suitable concoctions. All highly refreshing, especially when gulped down after eating the salty freedom fries.

To ask for a burger in America is to show your complete disregard for our culture. You will be met with harsh stares from the McEmployee as they attempt to discern what exactly you want to eat, as no one would eat just a hamburger patty.

Anyway by now you should have retreated back to your Islamic hell hole to get pounded by your third shitskin for the day, as is French custom.

Greatest ally my ass.

I'm morally, intellectually and physicaly superior to everyone of you, no surprise.

>have no arguments
>get triggered
this is kinda true though. Still not nice of you guys to be shitting on eachother

*sinks peacefully beneath the waves

Five Guys is best burger

See some fat american rage in the morning the best think you can see a saturday

That's because we don't put ham in them.

I can go to gym and lose fat you're always going to talk like you have peanut butter stuck to the roof of your mouth

Yes you will go in gim When the midle east Will be in peace and don't be jealous of my beautiful accent

you don't have accent you're just to "how do oou saaaayyy?" slow... to speak english coherently

Fun fact. American's are completely turned off by the French accent.

you fucking liar.
We dont say hamburger we say UltraQuadBaconBlastedRancheritoBurger Supreme with a Large side of fries and a diet coke (im on a diet)