Was it really some shakespeare? Or was it some shit?

Was it really some shakespeare? Or was it some shit?

im watching it rn, tell me is it good /t/v

I got as far as your pic and turned it off and watched Hardcore Henry instead.

Hardcore Henry is good.

>that part where the screams al qaeda to the taxi driver and everyone subdues hiim as he screams he loves bush

jesus this is ag ood movie

Crank 1 and 2 are great movies

ok i'll get that too.

Why? Can you explain?

true action kino

2 was too dumb for me to bear, even though I later learned here that they actually didn't want to make a sequel or something?? So, when they got them back for a 2nd movie they just made everything as retarded as possible and the studio actually released the movie anyway. Pretty based, but still, for me the second one was way over the top to enjoy.

jesus christ this script will be banned in today's cinema.

>tfw this kind of dialogue will never be seen again
>only shit and fuck

they are just silly action movies. I do like how they go overboard with how cartoony it can be.

while I agree with your opinion. 2 still a fun movie. my normalfag stoner friends loved both movies when I showed it to them.

Both crank movies are gulty pleasures.

A bit down from the greatest gulty pleasure movie of all time, Riki-oh, but still good shit

is this the linkin park guy?

>pharmacy stoner
yes he is

this is fucking hilarious

fuck he was so young back then

misquoted.

this is kino

yeah

OP here, holy shit the way that ended, it sets up a part 2! But that's fucking impossible being thrown like thousands of feet off the ground.

is part 2 as good as part 1?

no. it's more "random". still a good silly movie

bomp

does anyone have verticals of this?

>when they got them back for a 2nd movie they just made everything as retarded as possible and the studio actually released the movie anyway
They literally did everything in their power to fuck with the studios on it. The ending in particular was SO ridiculous that they thought they couldn't possibly approve it.

I loved the movie before knowing that, and that just makes it ten times better.

You are not going to believe the second one. Holy shit.