Stop casting these young girls, DC. You're making me feel weird

Stop casting these young girls, DC. You're making me feel weird.

Non-pedo here
She is hot and I'd bang her

How tight do you think she is?

She's well beyond fertile age. This isn't pedo.

>that retarded face

so quirky, such a great personality. I would totally want to hang out with her because of her charismatic, fun personality yep

I want to carve out her big tits with a pumpkin knife

You people seriously feel weird in finding that bish pretty & hot?

Is it some cuck castration program from American shows (produced by legit real pedo assholes) so birth rates drop and only used sluts are ok?

She's gonna look like that when she's 21, there's nothing else left to "grow".

If a girl has a C or bigger cup it's not pedophilia to want to bang her. Like a 14 year old boy with 8 inches

Who's that qt she's talking to

she's 16. perfectly legal m8

this is more like "a 14yo who looks like 30yo Arnold with 8 inch cock"

That ass is mature enough for any kind of shenanigans.

Nude scene when?

>please dont sexualize a girl who's had more sex than all of Sup Forums combined

Every jew producer has probably had her by now.

At best, she'll still look like this when she's 21. Being attractive doesn't last long. Remember Sophie Turner? Absolute cute in first seasons, then turned into a fatty when she became famous.

Why does it look like she's expanding horizontally

>young

>hey user, is it true you spend all your days arguing against other anonymous people on an anime imageboard owned by a greedy incompetent Jap? That's hot

Literally looks older than Sylvia Saint in her career's first 5 years

All women do that once past their peak. she just peaked earlier than others.

asmr channel recs?

Isn't it weird that Sup Forums is the only mainstream site where you can say how much you want to fuck her? I guess you can say whatever you want on youtube too but nobody uses fucking youtube to type.

>mfw fat nat thread

That's because girls hit puberty earlier than ever. Probably due to hormone-rich foods.

They are coming for Sup Forums too. The Internet is no longer a wild west it once was. Sup Forums will be tamed in time and put in line with the rest of "social" media.

Her sister is more talented

One of the main leverage entry points for the fempire and sjws taking over reddit was to shame people with "under 18 is same as pedos" (this was pushed by somethingawful real pedos sjws who knew what buttons to push)

Remember that subreddit called jailbait which Anderson Cooper did a number on? Completely innocent, yet it was removed.

>jailbait
>Completely innocent
>a bunch of basement dwelling pedos ogling and fapping to underage girls
>Completely innocent

I didn't even knew it existed at the time, but it was pushed as a major thing, "you're either with us or the pedo terrorists". But folks doing that were legit pedos who knew what buttons to push on average men, they even had their own material for false flags

It's non-criminal which is his point. Just dumb teens looking like dumb teens. No nudity or pizza.