Drafted Porzingis

>drafted Porzingis
>drafted Hernangomez
>drafted Ntilikina instead of overrated Dennis Smith
>Knicks under the cap (even with the horrible Noah deal)

Exactly how did he do a bad job?

He didn't even have draft picks in 2014 and 2016. He was only given 3 years and the Knicks are way better set up for the future than they were when he got there.

The Carmelo deal by itself is a fireable offense. Who gives a guy who hasn't been out of the 2nd round a no trade clause

He drafted Porzingis and then tried to fucking chase him off.

Melo has been to the finals

>>drafted Hernangomez
sixers drafted him, ny acquired his rights in a trade

He drafted some french bust instead of the next Russell Westbrook.

forcing the team to play an outdated meme style and tank their trade value after they realize it sucks now

New Yorkers a whiny crybabies who dont realize that their team has been relevant for 40 years now so they blow everything out of proportion.

the western conference finals, once and lost (Nuggets-Lakers, 2-4, 2008-9)
He's never been to the NBA finals.

Dolan is retarded, on gilbert-tier. Phil jackson thinks he's as good as Pat Riley or Daryl Morey, but he's grown old and no longer is sharp. He did everything possible to make Porzingis hate the knicks. The whole deal with Melo was absolutely terrible and the knicks were never ever going to succeed like this. Not that it matters, NYK will always profit and be popular as a franchise, but the franchise will be stuck in mediocry if they dont draft a superstar and FA's dont wanna come anymore

troll post but i'll bite:
-pushing dolan for the carmello buyout (the final straw)
-publicly shopping KP
-demanding implementation of the triangle offense
-skipped combine
-fell asleep during pre-draft prospect workouts
-noah contract
-rose contract
-worst 3 year record in knicks history
all for the low price of $12m/yr while other GMs make $2-$5m/yr
he never really wanted the job. dolan pushed and pushed to hire him.
but go on about how terrific jackson is.

No shit. They drafted him for NY.

Yeah, just like when he drafted some Latvian bust instead of taking Justise Winslow.

>bargnani trade
>derrick rose
>joakim noah's deal
>hiring derek fisher
>hiring kurt rambis
>giving melo his new deal with the no trade clause
>trying to use the media to force melo out of nyc
>shitting on kp because of exit interview snub

>do you even watch knickerbocker basketball

The fucking idiot didn't even want Porzingis.

Jackson is a fucking abomination.

>Bargnani trade

The Bargnani deal was done before Phil.

Do YOU watch Knickerbocker basketball?

Then why the fuck would he draft him then moron? Knicks fans were the ones who didn't want him, which is they boo'd his ass.

Did he also not want to sign Noah? Who's fault was that?

Jesus, can I get some real arguments around here?

nobody rated westbrook that high back then, you'd know that if you weren't some underage casual faggot

When was Meloin the Finals?

the team sucks and he was trying to git rid of their best players, including the promising youngster

>instead of the next literally who

The entire Knicks' scouting department should run the team.

WCF. I should have been more clear

There's a worrying trend of jewry in NBA with the kikes in power getting rid of white GMs and owners only to replace them with low IQ turdskins.

He was forced to when Philly took his choice, Okafor.

People are fucking retarded that's why. The media/SAS/Melo had an agenda for the longest. Did you read this article that came out today?

>Anthony’s influence on Porzingis has been detrimental and a key reason why Jackson became adamant about removing him from the roster any way he could.

>“Phil thought Carmelo was trying to sabotage him,’’ an NBA source said.

>Anthony, who is the only Knick that has been a part of the four straight teams that have missed the playoffs, was considered disruptive in the locker room. On March 1, when the Knicks were last in Orlando finishing out the string against the Magic, Porzingis voiced his support of Jackson’s triangle offense.

>According to an NBA source, Anthony was furious to read Porzingis’ positive sentiments on an offense he disdains.

>"We’re starting to learn it now the way we should and we should have been playing from the beginning of the season,” Porzingis said then. “So we’re a little behind. Hopefully, I don’t know when, we can start using it properly and making some impact playing it. I like the triangle. My whole first season, we played nothing but the triangle so I know it pretty well."

>“Melo really chewed him out, lit into him,’’ the source said.

>There were few positive comments regarding the triangle afterward from Porzingis, who proceeded to blow off his exit meeting in protest of the chaotic state of the Jackson-run franchise. Jackson admitted at his mid-April press conference the triangle was “met by resistance from the top’’ and “rebelliousness.’’

Melo is a cancerous piece of shit that has gone through 5 coaches, dozens of revolving players and is directly responsible for getting a 11 time hall of fame champion/coach fired as the president of the knicks. Phil wasn't the problem, Dolan and Melo are.

Oh and mark my fucking words. If Melo is reunited with dantoni again in Houston you can say goodbye to him too.

You are absolutely correct but guess what? Melo's cancer and him getting in Porzingis's ear is directly responsible for Clarence Gaines leaving now so say GOODBYE to good scouting.

Gaines said they would've taken Porzingis #1.

who re-signed Melo?

they all say that

Dolan made Phil resign Melo.

instagram niggers literally too stupid to learn the most based basketball system, color me surprised