The Walking Dead Fat Shaming

Why are you lonely neckbeards bullying her over some curves?
Just fucking stop...

no

i'm shipping Tara with Lucille so hard right now mmmm she's a dirty girl

>Grow the fuck up
Like she did?

>fat shame her to get fit
all part of the plan

>implying

Most people on Sup Forums would develop a feederism fetish for her, tbqh.

>post apocalyptic world for a couple of years
>still fat as fuck with limited food

I hope in the next episode instead of Negan quipping about Alexandria being full of elderly lesbians he quips to Carl about it being full of FAT lesbians

u know what? shes right

GIB TIK

You know what they say, it's better to grow up than to grow out.

No she grew out not up

Slim the fuck down

Fucking this.

It kills the suspension of disbelief.

Shut the fuck up. You never complained about Abe being thick.

>Fat Joey

It's cuz he eats all the supplies.

>that fat chick in charge of all the food rations

It's cuz she eats all the supplies

>implying this show doesnt pander to your average amerifat

She's gained like 100 pounds since joining the show. Does she expect people NOT to talk about it?

why is she fat?
i would enjoy the show, if she wasn't fat.

She still has some pregnancy fat, but I wouldn't call her fat.
Also, what kind of faggot complains about giant tits?

Why are there so many fat people on this show? Negan making fun of Olivia isn't funny when she's no longer the sole outlier.

i can almost guarantee you that she will start to lose weight soon.

>Remebering Lost had to write in a plotline where Dharma does regular supply drops to the island in order to explain why Hurley was still a fat fuck.

Why yall fat shaming her anywya? She had a damn kid and is obviously thick. get over it. Blame the show instead for letting her back on the show

Fat Joey is a big guy

Literally how can you be fat in an apocalyptic scenario

>implying overweight people would get magically thin
Some people just can't lose weight. Even if they starved for days and moved around a lot

Days of not eating ≠ Years of not eating.

She has a curve, not curves you fucking legbeard.

>what are the laws of thermodynamics

No amount of genetics can overcome physics

Genes don't suddenly let you reverse thermodynamics.

Mate laws of physics tell me otherwise, get off your lazy ass and move for fucks sake kts only your fault for being fat

>star in a tv series about a zombie apocalypse
>get pregnant
>get fat
>pop the kid out
>stay fat with no desire to get not fat
>cry when people call you fat
The 2010s were a mistake.

Why not? It makes sense that Fat Joey exists. In The Saviors you work for points. Or if you don't work for points you must've done something to earn that special positition. Fat Joey is a badass. You can come up with your own backstory. Not like Negan doesn't raz him about it. Meanwhile Alexandria is ran by retards. Seems you're allowed to live there without contributing whatsoever. Rick needs to stop being a bleeding heart and make his cunts earn.

I dont want to discuss Tara I want to discuss that blonde loli but Sup Forums got full of borderline homosexual normies that don't appreciate the beauty of a lolita

A badass who was certainly tortured into submission like Daryl is. Some badass.

Too easy

its theoretically possible for a disease or agent to make you unable to process your own fat, meaning you would sooner starve than lose fat

>who was certainly tortured into submission like Daryl is
The fuck are you talking about? Just looking to be contrarian like a dumb fag? How was Fat Joey tortured?

She's not even fat.

So most Negans are just guys Negan likes?

It's also theoretically possible that I'll wake up tomorrow morning after a night of passion with Jessica Alba, but that ain't gonna fucking happen is it

Well its theoretically possible for me to fug hayley atwell but you dont see me spouting thqt bullshit here do you

She really isn't.
But autists will get triggered by literally anything, even big tits.

Mate, the most extreme thyroid conditions don't make more than 8-12 lbs of difference.
I doubt most fat people have some super disease making them fat.

STOP FAT SHAMING YOU SHITLORD EVERYONE IS HEALTHY AT EVERY SIZE

>americans think this isn't fat
Pathetic.
Your perceptions are warped.

Too bad Walking Dead doesn't have a mysterious organization doing supply drops to Rick's group to explain why Tara and her girlfriend are still fat.
No wonder Tara and her friend never find anything edible to bring back to Alexandria because Tara keeps eating everything.

And here's the tirggered autist.
Maybe it's your perception that's warped, how would you be able to tell?

I'm a non american skinnyfag. She's just overweight.

You seem to have a severe learning disability. I'm not going to bother teaching you your ABCs.

>Also, what kind of faggot complains about giant tits?
>the bigger the tits the better, no upper limit, no matter how fat the woman
And you call others faggots.

>somalis think this is fat
Calm down, Mbeke

And her tits reach that upper limit according to you?
If that's true yes you are a giant flaming faggot.

>s-s-she's not fat, she's just overweight!
lmao

That's right.

lmao!

Imagine how big her ass would look inside your face

the studio should just fire her
seriously no fat chicks

I want to fuck her.

You want to fuck every chick who isn't totally disabled.

>be 6'3
>be 200lbs
>have visible abs
>"overweight"

bmi was a mistake

oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck HNNNNNNGGGGGGG

What do you think her toots smell like????

fish

I think the real question is, how you gonna cast a big fat tubbo in a post apocalyptic society where technically everyone is starving?

She get fat due to getting pregnant after being cast

She's the reason everybody is starving. Duh

So in other words, stealing your friend's food during the Zombie apocalypse is ok?

Nice

I bet she loves the barbs digging into her clit

Ask Negan.

Shes pregnant

Negan has friends?

No shes not

she's a fat fuck

She really isn't you edgelord

Simon, Fat Joey, and other nameless chaps. How is that not obvious? Can't run a mob without friends near the top. Common sense suggests he went through trials like Rick Grimes did and built himself a family of loyalists.

hello american

actually because there's no fresh food your diet would be quick to eat and easy to prepare junk food full of preservatives

*glares*

ugh, you're just a beta male loser who cant handle a REAL woman with REAL curves, lol what a loser I bet you're still a virgin

and in the episode, they mention they haven't been able to find food for 2 weeks. she gained weight when they can't even find food. they should've killed this character off, its kind of ruining it for me.

This lmao

>Christmas day
>Family playing the first nintendo wii
>my dad is pretty lean and has lifted for most of his life
>Gets labelled as obese after entering his statistics

It was fucking hilarious.

flabby fat woman tits aren't all that attractive.

Child.

Still doesn't explain why she would eat more calories than normal, especially during a zombie apocalypse.

>that part where she runs around with a busted bra so it bounces like mad

Getting upset won't change her waistline

>haha I haven't eaten in so long I was living off soy sauce packets

upboated :D

so that's how she got fat

I still haven't watched the episode. I probably need to be hammered so I don't get triggered. I wish I watched it before she came out to play the professional victim Jesus figure. Now I can't help but hate her.

woa hab ich heut schön gekackt. schon heut nachmittag hab ich die ladung gespürt, jeder furz entwich nur vorsichtig und gequetscht, da der enddarm so voll war. es wurd immer mehr, es wurd immer schwerer, dieses feel an der rosette wenns drückt. und dann zuhause, erste amtshandlung, war kacken gehen. das war herrlich. richtig richtig herrlich. schöne große brocken nicht zu hart, und meine rosette hat sich dann auch direkt schön entspannt, sodaß zügig, aber nicht mit karacho geschissen wurde. circa 10 minuten lang schiss ich mich aus, dabei ein Lustiges Taschenbuch lesend, und herrlich entspannend. Insgesamt dauerte der Gang nur etwa 15 Minuten, da sich ja beim Hinsetzen schon die Entleerung gut anlief.
Ein schöner Schiss.

kek what a fatty dyke

Stop bullying!

woah she's fat in this too

I'd bully those jugs until she squirted milk

Maybe if she wasn't a loser Scientologist she wouldn't be far

Look at this disgusting pig

Can you imagine what kind of degenerate piece of shit would fuck her

Like how disgusting it must be watching her flabby unhealthy body jiggle around with each thrust

And how easily she'd become a sweaty, gasping mess because of her terrible stamina

She used to look alright before but I agree she's just a fat slob now

>I don't eat breakfast

POST WEBMS of her tits jiggling fags