How's your Ramadan been going so far Sup Forums? I just got back from the masjid praying Taraweeh...

How's your Ramadan been going so far Sup Forums? I just got back from the masjid praying Taraweeh, and I'm just preparing my meal for before I pray Fajr then I must fast again.
I must say though it's always nice to see so many people at the masjid during Ramadan. Especially with the increase in Muslim women who attend, it's a great time of the year to scout out the women and try to find a woman who can be my potential wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8wQ0BXExYkg
submission.org/misconceptions.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dont take part in such rubbish

Posting while eating pork.

Tzom kal (Fast easy)
Shalom Aleichem (May peace be with you)
=)

rarre

Fast easy, semitic cousin.

hungry as hell

>it's a great time of the year to scout out the women

Aren't men and women separated at your mosque?

What makes you think I'm Arab my Jew?

>women praying with men
Nice falseflagging kafir

that aside though im contemplating eating today because i have an exam tommorow and i can't focus while fasting,what do lads.

On mobile. What flag is that?

There are tents outside where the women pray, and I still see women outside who my male friends know who I can always ask to wingman me if I ever see one I want to potentially wife up

What state are you in and whats your ethnicity?

Stop being a pussy and endure the hunger
California. Iranian but I go to Sunni masjid because I want a qt Arab wife

youtube.com/watch?v=8wQ0BXExYkg

GO DIE TERRORISTS

Bangladesh

>Stop being a pussy and endure the hunger
Will do

>Sunni
Quranism is the true path.

submission.org/misconceptions.html

just marry your sister you inbred sandman

On thos day the pig fucker Mohammed demands his followers obey him while raping his 6 year old wife.

Such beautiful literature

Such peaceful pig fuckers

Good work, potatobro

I guess this thread is no longer halal enough for you slimey monobrowed degenerates. Happy fucking Ramadan you cunts.

>Quranism is the true path
I honestly agree with you brother. As a man who's family is Shia, and who's beliefs lean Shia, but who prefers to practice Islam as a Sunni, the differences in beliefs are exactly the same up until Mohammad's death (pbuh). The differences are just political and I think they are insignificant. I believe that as long as you follow the Quran and the 5 pillars, you are a Muslim. But alas if I want to find a good Muslim Arab wife, going to masjid and finding a qt there or through my Sunni friends are my best chances. I still have connections with people from the Shia masjid my family goes to, so if I want an Iranian or a Shia Arab wife, I can look there too. But something about Sunni Arabs just attracts me more. Idk what though.

Ty bro

>Tfw your mere presence causes kuffar to turn into a spastic fit

Understandable the difference isn't that big anyway unless you go extreme,good luck finding a qt habibi and remember your friends and relatives are the best weapons.

I call it education sand nigger. Something you fucking animals know nothing about. Where ever I see Islam I will spread the truth.

Do you know what Semitic means friend?

Ramadamadingdong

>Sex with a pig
>Education
sorry didn't know you were canadian.

Thank you for the kind words and encouragement brother. There was this Egyptian Sunni girl I met through my Sunni friends about a year ago. She had no problem with my family being Shia either. But in the end she decided she wanted to focus on school so I put the whole thing on a shelf for now and inshallah when we are both finished with school we can try again and see if it goes to marriage, because I am certain she is my perfect match.
Tl;dr Egyptian girls are top tier and I consider you guys total bros

Don't you know that Arabs are descended from Semites?
Palestinians and Jews are one in the same my friend. Just one side is Muslim while the other is Jewish

Just eat

Your deranged old man sitting on a cloud will understand

Or maybe he will smite you who knows

Abrahamic god is nothing if not violent and unreasonable

This coming from a cunt who abandoned a based religion along with a high civilisation to follow a paedophile....

Fuck your Islam bullshit, we worship Kek.

Allah will reward him for his commitment, not punish him by making him perform worse on his exams.

I don't this need of muslims to bother everyone with their shit all the time. No one gives a shit.

>muh ramadan
>have bad breath and starve yourself part time for a month
>all based on fantasy belief

Why do you have the urge to tell everyone? I've never seen christians annoying others with >it's fish Friday or >look at me lent what I gave up.

You people are weird as fuck.

>hope you got the juicy dates

How do you know lol

Did god tell you

Their religion requires they conquer you by force. That's why they are nagging, annoying shitheads.

i put some bacon and porkchops in halal meat section in local supermarkt

School as in high school? Why wait, what changes? At least you can fuck halal-y without being bothered by your mental illness.

Actually yes. It is stated in the Qur'an, and even the Bible if you're a christfag

>arabs fail exams because of fasting
>mfw

I don't fast
Don't blame me I was born in a family of degenerates who drinks and eats pork thinking it is OK even with that we are Muslims

This is really fucked up if you take a step back.

I guess all the Pakis who die or lose everything in earthquakes did something wrong or it's a test.

Can't possible be your god is either shit or doesn't exist, no, there's always another layer of fantasy bullshit.

>it's written in some book
>the book is written by God
>I know because it says so in the book
:^)

Don't be a retard.

You get raw bacon and rub it over the food in the halal section. If you leave it there they clean it up. I do this all the the time.

Why would you personally physically attack someone for violating your god's laws? Isn't that a tacit admission that your god is too weak and ineffective (or, gasp, nonexistent) to punish transgressors themselves?

You're Egyptian. Don't let an ideology dictate your identity.

I started learning Arabic today for my job.
Any tips?

Uni you uneducated cunt. She wants to finish school and get her degree before looking to settle down.
And as Muslims, we have some class unlike you kuffars. We wait until marriage before having sex. And we only have sex with our wives unlike you westerners who go around having pre marital sex.
It's ok brother. At least Allah has given you the opportunity to seek him on your own, instead of being raised that way by your parents, which is the easy way. Allah has given you the harder path, and will reward you greatly for it.
He won't fail. He has Allah's blessings.
>unlike the bible
>which was written by Jesus' followers after his death and was altered from Jesus' teachings for their own personal gain
>This is why Allah gave Mohammad word for word what to write in the Qur'an
>This is why Mohammad is the last prophet, because Allah made sure there would be no mess ups this time.
>Mfw Jesus and every prophet before him were also Muslims
Don't let this kuffar stray you from the righteous path my brother

I'm not a Christcuck retard

See? It's grotesque.

Liar

Munching apples and shitposting on an ugrofinnic tapestry board.

Based high class

Woah, no need to be all muslim about it. You didn't answer my question. Is 'settling down' her being a full time mom? Why can't you marry and still go to classes?

eating pork

Because she's 18, and doesn't want to get married yet. Most Muslims wait until they finish school, then they shift their focus from school to looking for someone they can marry.

good taste

>Most Muslims wait until they finish school
Kindergarten isn't a real school and they didn't get the memo that a Christmas Cake is a female older than 25 years, not 25 months.

Thanks user

>how's your Ramadan?
It's explosive.

kill yourself stupid useless mudslime

Muslim fast Christitian furious

I want to convert.

But my girlfriend is expecting my baby.

What do I do

Convert her too. Convert together.

All Muslims must die, either kill yourself, or be purged violently.

No

So is your name Muhammad, Alaa, or Mehmet?

None of those are my name

>Women with men

In mosques theyre made to pray seperately though