Is this actually good or am I getting memed again?

Is this actually good or am I getting memed again?

no its not good. why would u think otherwise?
p4k trashed it

trash pandering for girls on twitter who have ‘intersectional feminist’ in their bio

WE

WUZ

WITCHES

I've only heard the tomboy song which was fucking stupid. Is her repeating that she has small tits and a fat belly over a shitty beat supposed to be ironic or something? That's literal trash music. I'm still going to give the album a try but that song was fucking shit.

Never seen or heard this album but I'm guessing it's shitty neo-soul and/or r&b and pitchfork gave it a 7 or more

Actually it was the melon who praised it, oddly

wrong

It can be a bit aggrevating (Tomboy cough cough) sometimes and a bit meandering but it's worth a shot

i honestly haven't been listening to much rap lately and this album is the best shit ive heard in a while thats from a female rapper and that has good lyrics.

I'm listening to it for the first time today as a recommendation from a friend.

I think it's pretty trash, but funny. I just keep cracking up every 2-3 lines. She apparently "dropped" hot soup on some guy yelling the n-word in the subway and I thought that was pretty stupid, but then I checked the video and she pretty much missed the guy entirely and hit the guys throwing him out and just made a mess for some poor guy that needs to clean it

i don't like new kind of meme music but i will listen to that one because both her name and album title are nostalgic and comfy at the same time.

How is that relevant? She was fighting racism, that's all that matters.

It matters because she missed which is hilarious when you're trying to attack somebody. Failed execution is something to laugh about

I liked it.

Fighting racism through battery and assault?
That's really smart.

What part of "fighting" don't you understand ?

TINY TITTIES

it sucks and she is ugly