it's icelandic for "do me in the pooper"

Was Goldie attending that show

it's icelandic for "grimes is a retard"

she was imitating billy corgan circa 2016

>j-pop is stupid
>k-pop is stupid
>all these fake cutesy posers and studio products are stupid
>their audiences are also stupid

stop. grimes is talented and smart. unlike you, retard.

im pissed this slipped through my filter

bjork has spoken, i don't make the rules

>and smart
>mfw

>She moved to Montreal in 2006 to study neuroscience (there was a time when she dreamed of joining the space program) and philosophy at McGill University, with a minor in Russian language studies.

>She gravitated toward science courses, but, lacking the prerequisites, taught herself what others had learned in high school. As a result, she managed to take – and pass – the courses anyway. It's an information addiction that she has repeated elsewhere, spending four months, for example, teaching herself Japanese.

what did you achieve compared to her?

she's an idiot and you know exactly why

>there was a time when she dreamed of joining the space program
I don't miss being 10.

you're confusing eccentric with idiot. they're not the same things. if you see the results she did the right decisions considering her status and skills. that's what smart people do: seek opportunities and do the work to get what they want.
everyone had dreams.

>the results

>In 2009, Boucher and her then-boyfriend from Tennessee constructed a 20-foot houseboat named Velvet Glove Cast in Iron, with the intention to sail down the Mississippi River from Minneapolis to New Orleans. The cargo included food (chickens and 20 pounds of potatoes), a typewriter, and a gifted copy of Mark Twain's Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Unfortunately for the pair, the chickens caught the eastern equine encephalitis virus and perished soon into the trip, so their diet consisted mainly of potatoes. The couple adopted the names Veruschka and Zelda Xox for the trip. Due to their disregard for local boating regulations and houseboat's engine trouble, the journey was cut short, as the houseboat was impounded along with the food.

She's gifted alright.

>the results
i meant her music career. what you posted is just some adventure that you will never have being stuck in a dull life. as i said, don't confuse idiocy with eccentricity. btw the story was a bit different. she refuted that initial story reported by a newspaper.

How long did it last?
>being impounded after your chickens die
Such excitement, much adventure.

>The Daily Swarm: When did you first get the idea to go the Mississippi in a houseboat? What did you learn from the experience? And what was your first clue that said boat wasn’t going to make it to New Orleans?
>Grimes: Nothing you’ve read about that story online is true. There was no Huck Finn crap: I was trying to live on a boat because I was interested in alternative ways of living, and I didn’t like paying rent. It’s legal to live on a boat as long as you use an anchor and aren’t tied to shore. I had a full boating license, the boat was insured and licensed, my friend was a mechanic, and everything was in full working condition. The police attacked us at five in the morning, smashed the windows and told us they didn’t give a shit about our safety. They were just going to fuck us over because they “Didn’t like the way we looked.” So no, I was not planning to sail to New Orleans, because I’m not an idiot. I’ve been operating heavy machinery, including boats, since I was five years old.
thedailyswarm.com/swarm/firsts-grimes/

>posting a false link

>being impounded after your chickens die
that isn't true. even if we suppose that was true, you don't whine about the chicken's fate while you're eating at kfc... stop being more catholic than the pope.

that site is down. alternative: web.archive.org/web/20150418211548/www.thedailyswarm.com/swarm/firsts-grimes/

>thedailyswarm.com/swarm/firsts-grimes/
>my friend was a mechanic
nigga looks like a character from game of thrones
>the police attacked us at five in the morning
dindu nuffin
>operating heavy machinery, including boats, since I was five years old
that boat though

The nuggets or whatever I hypothetically ate at KFC hopefully weren't 20 chickens that died of disease.

>that boat though
improvisation. they barely had any money.

>The police attacked us at five in the morning, smashed the windows and told us they didn’t give a shit about our safety. They were just going to fuck us over because they “Didn’t like the way we looked.”
What a bunch of retarded crap. Imagine coming up with this bullshit lie and thinking someone's actually gonna believe it.

nooooooo... they were merely chicken that grew in very tight batteries and fed with chemicals. open your eyes, noob.

Still more humane than what Huckleberry Grimes put her chickens through.

your supposition is bullshit. it's like you never heard of cases of
>They were just going to fuck us over because they “Didn’t like the way we looked.”
what about the many people (especially black) that were attacked by the police because the latter didn't like the look of the former? abuse and corruption are everyhwere.

>When Mooney returned a week later and saw Boucher and Gratz's chickens grazing and signs of camping, they were given citations for camping and alcohol consumption in the park and told to move along.

>the police attacked us at five in the morning

>"I personally allowed them for a couple weeks to try to solve the problem on their own," he said. "It was clear that they couldn't get it done."

>my friend was a mechanic

>Boucher and Gratz still have a few people rooting for them.

>"I would love for them to go," Mooney said. "I hope they do it."

>They were just going to fuck us over because they “Didn’t like the way we looked.”

she's a liar

You know what's even more common? Retarded Twain fans who endanger themselves and others on the Mississippi.

>Still more humane than what Huckleberry Grimes put her chickens through.
lmfao. anyway, do you have any solid proof that really happened?

hello there

that's not common at all. she was probably sick of the city life and wanted something different. that happened years ago, get over it.

i'd rather trust her than you, user.

very amazing bjork marketing thread on a dead board

bjork doesn't need any marketing at this point. she could sell many albums - even the dull utopia - without too much hype.

you're a paid grimes shill, of course you would..

just ignore objective facts and police quotes

>she was tired of the city life so she decided to kill a bunch of chickens, loiter on state property, put her shitty DIY house"boat" in a heavily trafficked river, ignore the police who were doing their job, get impounded after weeks of warnings, and then lie about it to her retarded fans
Good plan. Well, at least it was "different."

honestly, i'm not paid by anyone to grimepost. i just like her music.
>exaggerating so much
chill, dude.

I was literally listing facts, although "kill a bunch of chickens" is probably unfar since it was incompetence rather than malice that caused it.

i used to just wake up to this

this is the peak of humanity, grimes IS the smartest person alive

who the fuck are these people

prove it that she killed a bunch of chickens. what is your evidence?
btw
>loiter on state property
state property can go to hell. the state didn't invent nature, rivers and stuff. they got them by force.

cool dog

Did the state also invent the equine encephalitis virus?

her face looks like she fell on it, cool dog though

le edgy "i only follow laws i believe in"

cool story breh

that was a side note. the state forces you to follow all their rules no matter how stupid they are. you play by their rules or you go to jail.

whats up with that nazi tat on her arm?

>don't let your diseased chickens graze in the park
Fucking fascists.

i don't know them, they're just strangers, i'm not entrapping them in a fake world and ignoring them, im not fucking their lives up and happily carrying on

it has nothing to do with that.

they're actually not strangers. at least one of them even featured in one of her videos.

i was talking about my own acknowledgement of them, i dont govern my own life now? no way

This is not twice

Grimes will look so fucking ugly in a few years. So far she aged like milk.

i hope she isn't actually miserable oh no what would user do

you wish. she looks about the same for years. she will age better than bjork and kate bush because of her youthful appearance.

>So far she aged like milk.
lol

She looks like she has at least five chromosomes too many

>sitting in a car
lmao

'shopped. you haters are literally trying too hard.

2 years actually dude

this whole thing fucking sucked when you got yourself involved

which one is shopped?

the answer may surprise you

>Look at this professional photo shooting where she wears tons of makeup

t. eternal virgins

she's photoshopped in magazines all the time, i guess even bjork is on that Post album but it's not that she becomes unrecognisable. but let's conflate with ironic bullshit to pretend it's not actually depressing as fuck, let's enable it instead