Mouth agape and wide eyes are good acting

>mouth agape and wide eyes are good acting

BRAVO

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/65830138
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She really isn't a bad actor.

yes, yes she is. Her range is terrible. She has literally 2 expressions.

she's not even that attractive. you can definitely see the chav in her compared to emma or emilia

>OP pic, "boipasst tha kumpressah" smile, taking a massive shit face while in an intense scenario

Three.

Nah

this looks like someone is CGI'ing her eyebrows enough to make up for lack of movement but not enough to stand out as unusual. Either way disney hired her because she's bland. like their movies

YOU DONT TALK SHIT ABUT ANNA GUNN

>everyone has started to turn on Daisy

Ahaha! The age of Felicity has come!

>disney trying this hard to crack the consensus

Why? Why on Sup Forums of all places? Anons are are very adamant in their beliefs here, and most anons believe that TFA was a bad movie(It was) and that Rey was a shit character(She is).

>character is supposed to be confused or surprised 90% of the time
>Actor makes a face of confusion or surprise 90% of the time
If amything that should be the writing at fault for having the character be this way

Don't understand why they picked someone so ugly.

Literally auditioned tens of thousands for this role and they pick an ugly Natalie Portman

This movie gets worse and worse with every viewing.

The next one is going to have to be at least 9/10 if it will redeem the series

I honestly don't get the hate. She seems completely fine to me.

Anglophobia maybe?

She has a head shaped like a block, ugly as fuck smile, can't act, has no tits and shitty generic British accent.

Someone sounds a little jealous.

Her acting is very stilted, akward and one-dimensional. Very similar to Anakin, really.

She's an awful, putrid actress.

This.
This is the true female SW hero.
Felicity can act and will save the series.

This. Everyone gripes on both Jake and Hayden for their wooden portrayals.
Daisy is very one dimensional with no fucking heart. Just because she can have tears in her eyes during the obvious sad scene doesn't mean shit if they don't feel real.

Hayden wasn't even that bad.

>Tears in her eyes
>Lips quivering
>Literally her entire performance
And yet people still think she's good.

Oh, so now we can't have mouth agape and wide eyes because that's sign of bad acting? Fuck you, you mumbling faggot.

Well that sand speech was bad. And while it's not his fault for the writing, the least he could of done was sell it. I'm sure Ewan could have knocked it out of the park.
Hayden came into his own in III. II was not his special hour.

Yes. If that's all you do, then fucking yes. It's not a motif. It's not special. This is like Shane touched his head in TWD. It's what the actor does in between lines, to keep from just staring into nothing. He uses that quirk also to get him out of a scene.

Ya, I agree. He wasn't very good in AotC, but RotS had some of his best acting

>RotS had some of his best acting
Seems like some of his last acting as well - why does he not get roles in big films now? It is clear he's at least a decent actor.

Pretty much this.
That scene when he meets up with Padme for the first time in Episode 3 was really good.

My eyebrows still alot sexier.

If anyone has the TFA blu ray is there a BTS video showing different actors auditioning for Rey like the BTS for Episode 1 and Anakin? I wonder who they passed up for Daisy.

Fuck this movie. It had no passion and no soul. It just felt like a corporate sellout all the way.

She is like a 4/10 how the fuck did she get the lead role and her acting sucks.

I know you cunts will say "yeah like you could do better" but i honestly wouldn't fuck her, wouldn't even give her a second glance on the street shes just so plain.

Post them

She'll probably die though. Shame really, she'd have been a much better Rey than Daisy. Might have actually had some warmth.

>Disney choosing an actress for their new kids franchise thats already appeared topless

What were they thinking?

I need them to house my flyeyfriendsies, guy.

Srs question. Does any of you guys have read or listened to anyone srly praising her acting?

uh?

wait do people actually think TFA was good?

Do you not think it was't not good?

woa that rly tickles my almonds

It was created by focus groups to be a passable capeshit era blockbuster with precisely zero artistic merit. The prequels all have far more to offer cinema even if they are less satisfying as blockbusters to wide audiences.

>you can definitely see the chav in her compared to emma or emilia

Daily reminder that Disney actually paid money to get this rap video starring Ridley removed from youtube.

vimeo.com/65830138

>created by focus groups
show me one (1) hard proof to support your claim

Watch the film. They take the safest most inoffensive audience friendly route in all regards

This isn't proof whatsoever. This is a theory you have based on your opinion after watching a film.

Please reply with an actual link to solid evidence

She saw Finn's BBC!!

>vimeo.com/65830138
sheeeiiiit

sheeeiiitttt indeed!

Why the fuck is Disney so racist?

She's actually kinda cute as a chav

>Daily reminder that Disney actually paid money to get this rap video starring Ridley removed from youtube.
Why?