Do you re-watch movies?

Do you re-watch movies?

Just Lord of the Rings

When i'm showing it to someone and when i'm with a group that's watching it.

I could watch Apocalypse Now once a day

Forrest Gump
Cloverfield
Lord of the Rings

there's something going on in Sup Forums, Chuck
>"The law of 4; who is u?"

WHAT DOES IT MEAN CHUCK

yes, you must watch a film at least 2 times before you can have a solid opinion on it.

Films, not movies or flicks

Hell yes. Over and over again. American Psycho, American History X, Forrest Gump... All.

Hell yeah. Rewatching Man of Steel right now and BvS after that.

In Bruges is rewatch kino

Outside of
Re-warching films is a waste of time unless you didn't understand it the first time. There's thousands of movies, why re-watch when you already know exactly what will happen?

I don't even watch them the first time

obviously.

if you enjoy a film, how can you only enjoy it once? is a good film shit on the second viewing?

Usually only if I want someone who hasn't seen it to watch it.
Same with TV Shows.
I enjoy re-watching but I guess I kind of need a reason to re-watch.
Except House, Scrubs and Justified. I can watch that shit literally any time and I will always love it.

Kino overload

i prefer to spend my time expanding my horizon. i might end up missing out on watching something better.

there is no greater feeling than discovering a new favorite movie/book/album.

I rewatch movies far more often than I watch new ones.

I watch Drive at least once a day.

When i was in school there was some professor there who liked to brag how he doesnt need to re-watch any movies because he has a superb memory.

I bet he posts in Sup Forums

yes, i like to listen to a song 3 or 4 times in a row too

And yet, there are thousands of ways to watch a single movie. Agreed, though, a balance must be found, but there is certainty more to a film than simply watching to see what is going to happen. Like understanding it, for example.

true, depends what mood im in personally.
its like music though user, you can spend the entire time expanding your horizons but dont forget about the stuff youve already found.

No, only films.

at least once around every christmas bro

half a decade later, maybe

Me neither. I just form my opinions on what I see on Sup Forums and call anyone who disagrees with me a shit taste pleb.

The last 2 I've rewatched were Apocalypse Now and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.