Release three albums in eight months

>release three albums in eight months
>release a fourth one for free
>a fifth one is scheduled before the end of the year
I don't know what these guys are smoking but I want some

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIGEPzGsTVI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really wonder what kind of drugs those guys were on when they made these albums

They better not release another one this year.

DUDE

And it's not even just free. It's copyright free. You can literally make money off it if you can.

DUDE WEED LMAO WE'RE FIGHTING THE ALIENS

3 2 1 WOOO

*Motorik interlude*

DUDE LMAO

SMOKE THE WEED

FIGHT THE ALIENS

EPIC MEMES

UPVOTE THIS PLEASE

3 2 1 WOO

Real good album too. I think Crumbling Castle is my favourite track of the year and I'd completely written these guys off at some point a few years ago as middle of the road garage psych rock thats everywhere in Australia.

always thought they could churn out a solid 9 if they focused on making one great album instead of multiple 7s.

They're fucking nuts

never listened to anything by these guys before, listening to microtonal banana right now and it's pretty tight

MEDIEVAL TOOL

>tfw Crumbling Castle makes people forget to pay attention to the rest of the album

New single's are tight

youtube.com/watch?v=PIGEPzGsTVI

fuck that's good.
can't wait to see them live in a few months.

I plan on going to the Manchester show in February, I'm stoked

Where did this come from? Is this a leak or something?

No, they just put out some singles this morning for the fifth album.

Guess I need to pay attention to their twitter feeds. Nothing on their site or yt channel yet.

r/kgatlw is where I get all my news about them

Wasn't too impressed with "All Is Known", but "Beginner's Luck" was great. Kind of reminds me of The Growlers' old sound, but with more of a groove.

Well there goes my 2x2

How the fucking hell am I supposed to chart five albums? Just side by side?

>Sketches
>7
It's at very least an 8. If not a 9.

Top to bottom

Incredible and original. The ironic bit here is that this shit brand of humor is what reddit thrives on.

Musicians could put out an album a month or more if they worked like the rest of the population does. Musicians are lazy

kek

thats because most musicians cant support themselves through music alone. most musicians arent working 9-5 on music 5 days a week. just when they have free time or feel inspired.

according to the reddit ama the band's drug of choice is molly

like, they were asked "what's your favorite drug" and the official band account literally one worded "molly"

Love me some Growlers. Don't see em mentioned here often.

>psychedelic space combat album
>motorik beat
>eyyups and wooos

I know you're trying to be insulting but that sounds genuinely good and fun

Holy shit you're right

THIS is the kind of thing I like waking up to

Better than a fucking morning blowjob

The rest of the album isn't bad. Its not on par with FMB or Sketches, but theres some decent stuff beyond Crumbling Castles. I am really digging Loyalty.

desu Inner Cell / Horology / Loyalty > Crumbling Castle

also some people don't have gapless playback so they don't realize the album is four songs (Castle, Poly, Horology, Fourth) like Murder of the Universe is three

Same with writers I feel. I get that sometimes their creative juices aren't flowing, but I always wonder how much time per week they actually spend productively working on new material.

true

They are literally bargain bin Acid Mothers Temple but nowhere near as creative with their influences.

are you saying Mind Fuzz isn't a 10?

It's a damn fun band with some genuinely spine-chilling moments.
>I will draw and quarter all of the children just to prove I'm not a coward
The fucking instrumentation and the way the flutes arive just sells off that segment of Loyalty.