Apologize

Apologize

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_fQ8eJGzgU8
youtube.com/watch?v=PTcVNuNX8yY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I won't, you degenerate meathead.

Zack Snyder is a hack and DC movies are shit.

But any man that lifts on a regular schedule and takes care of himself deserves my respect.

Why is adam leaning like that whilst zack snyder is clearly standing straight? wtf

I love Watchmen and BvS. I don't get the venom spat at MoS. Even the autism at Watchmen and BvS is a crazy.

>Meanwhile, Snyder is spending late nights in his cavernous office working on the upcoming Justice League movie. He’s also thinking about making films that aren’t comic book adaptations. Sort of. One of these days, he’d like to make one about George Washington in the style of 300. He has a picture in his office of the Revolutionary War hero crossing the icy Delaware on his way to decimate the British in the Battle of Trenton. “We were talking about it,” Snyder says. “The first thing we asked was, well, how are we going to make it look? I pointed at this painting. It looks like 300. It’s not that hard.”

>manlet
>no chest
>no shoulders

Nice anchor arms tier bod fag.

Sorry Adam

What's the point of muscles if a broken glass bottle or a shiv, directed towards an artery or your bladder, is all one needs to disable you?

>What's the point of muscles if a broken glass bottle or a shiv, directed towards an artery or your bladder, is all one needs to disable you?
M-I-C-K-E-Y-M-O-U-S-E!

A slow mo version of this sounds fucking dumb. But I also love it too.

I prefer Bugs Bunny.

>5'7

i would knock you out with a punch to your jaw before your little knive or 'shiv' comes anywhere near me.

Tough talk from someone who hardly knows how to throw a shitty haymaker.

I'll manhandle your puny ass. You're a fucking ragdoll to me. Good luck stabbing a moving target that's strong as hell. Just a push will send you flying. You'd have to suckerstab me.

hahaha what is he, 3 ft tall?

manlets, when will they learn?

This is the most latent homosexual thing I've read. Might as well say you'll push his shit in.

Yeah it's much more hetero when you threaten to scratch my eyes out.

He may be ripped but he'll always be BTFO by non-manlets

You're a special snowflake user. One with fecal receptors on his tongue.

Oh shit, I'm sorry

>when you threaten to scratch my eyes out.

No one said any such thing.

user just stated accurately that a knife or weapon is as dangerous if not more so than a beefcake

>No one said any such thing.
It's a joke you fucking autist. You said you'd use your katana because muscles are useless. You'll miss artery and shit your pants when neck bends 90 degrees against the pavement. If you think that's gay then YOU are gay.

As a true man of faith, Zack seeks to constantly improve himself, his body and his state of mind.

A role model for us all.

He really seems to live by "Idle hands are the Devil's playground"

Apologize

If only he'd put that dedication into making good movies.

Leave kino to me.

Thanks based Snyder.

Doesn't he have like 7 fucking kids? I hope one follows in his footsteps.

Ride a real bike for men, fag.

>Zack Snyder is more buffed than Bruce Wayne in his Batman movies

poetry

It's called steroids

Ben Affleck is an Islam apologist. Your point?

He actually holds up pretty well against alpha Chads. And he's pushing 50. His faith is keeping him strong.

>Christian Scientist
>using steroids
What did user mean by this?

Besides, in flexed position, that muscle mass is perfectly feasible without roids. But very impressive for someone his age.

do you think a few short years ago mr world of warcraft imagined himself flying around the world and fucking supermodels ?

Wasn't he on The Tudors for like 8 years?

>you will never be a DChad
Feels bad man

youtu.be/_fQ8eJGzgU8

He's clearly not on roids, he's pumped up in those photos and he obviously has a very good diet.

He seems super cool

>pushing 50

he is 50

People say he his. Him having a britbong upbringing being a WoW addict probably humbled him.

Making good movies is hard. Much easier to be a dumb meathead and lift everyday. See /fit/ for tons of these braindead failures.

He's making good movies. Watchmen, MoS and BvS are all greater than MCU will ever be. Sorry Mickey.

That look in her eye...

The MCU is shit and so is BvS and MoS. Watchmen is mediocre at best.

BvS and MoS are far beyond your precious Iron Man rehashes. Drop the mask already.

sounds fucking awesome to me

Thanks based Snyder.

Snyder will find a way.

Who would he cast as George Washington?

>300-style revolutionary war movie where leonidas is swapped out with george washington
Holy fuck take all of my money

thanks based Snyder

I'm there.

>As a true man of faith, Zack seeks to constantly improve himself, his body and his state of mind.
>A role model for us all.

Ozymandias IRL

Do his muscles make him taller?

when he knocks you out he'll be taller

>A Revolutionary War movie in the style of 300

Nah

Man I wish I had my private gym, trainers, meal preppers and steroid doctors

There's no excuse to be rich and out of shape

EXCUSES

>PRETTY COLORS GOOD, GOOD STORY BAD
Hmmmm

>ywn get to bulk up with King Snyder and the DC crew

I wonder how this makes nu-males feel?

President Trump

I would love to see Snyder go a few rounds with Mel Gibson

Dwayne "plymouth rock" johnson

its really not a good plan to try and make your movie stand out by trying to alienate part of your audiance just look at ghostbusters

Who would have thought Marvelcucks were Shillary supporters?

>roid monkeys think they know how to fight because "me have big muscles"

DC films motivate people to go out and physically change their bodies

Everytime I'm at the gym you see guts with Superman, Batman or even Flash t-shirts

I've never seen anyone with a Ironman, Thor or Captain America shirt because Marvel movies don't motivate people the way Snyder does with his films

supes looks natty , im not really impressed with his physique

affleck is old so he gets a pass

Captain America was always a bleeding heart; it's in character

>The brits gets portrayed like the monster cucks they are
I'm in.

this sounds like that Robot Chicken Sketch

youtube.com/watch?v=PTcVNuNX8yY

Thanks kino man

now that actually sounds awesome. yet i hate his superhero movies.

This picture confirms a lot of assumptions about his mental acuity.

>tfw you wer born just in time to see Snyder kino.

> I never went to film School. I went went to the gym to work out and look at muscular men

What did he mean by this?

YU ES AY!

everyone that thinks this sounds awesome are fucking plebs. You should all kill yourselves and get the fuck off my board.

A E S T H E T I C S

ahahahahhahaha
>that webm
>that bitch throwing her hands up
hahahaha

>alpha male
>on a scooter
ironic kek

YOU JUST KNOW

>a manlet who lifts weights to compensate

holy shit what a rare find!

IMAGINE

>General renown for his brilliant tactical retreats portrayed as some kind of badass
This is beyond retarded.

Alpha males don't care about preconceived notions.
Failing middle aged men with a shrimp dick do though, and that's your main "manly" motorbike audience.

>Alpha males don't care about preconceived notions.
Said no one ever.

So you can ruin it? No way fag

Yeah fuck that gay history bullshit

Give me more capekino.