Best Shitposters

First is was Australia, now it's Canada. FUCKING CANADA.

Well, no more. I say we Americans take our rightful place as the most prolific shitposters on Sup Forums. It's our manifest destiny. Come on. Let's make something decent out of the poor state of our primary education system for once.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TZou9CahPlU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>burger trying to shitpost

Fucking kill yourself.

Dude weed

What you consider "shitposting" the rest of the world considers common sense progressive policies.

Maybe if you didn't cling to a 300 year old document to make your laws you could move forward with the rest of us.

Shitposting is a art

Austalians are still king

Canadians have no variety, it's always lefty shitposting. Aussies put effort into it

Shitposting is our thing.

Stop this blatant cultural appropriation Canada!

>Austalians are still king

Well said

I accuse you of being an Aussie with a proxy.

What is shitposting exactly?

Posting simply for the sake of posting technically.

Well thats just stupid.....

I sorta agree.

But, it is in my nature.

I accuse you of being a fucking faggot.

RUSSIA IS BACK :D

We need to draft Somalibro to put us over the top. Maybe we can get him asylum.

that's Serbia, you fucking idiot

Close enough

xDDDD :P
8^)))

xD
XDDDD

"But, it is in my nature".
"You knew what I was when you took me in" Last line of an old fable.

Yeah I think OP means bantz when he writes shitposting. Australians do bring the bantz, and so succinctly too. Something about their culture/language understands that verbosity strangles cleverness. This post is a great example. An Australian could convey the same idea in like 5 words.

It's probably because Americans are too educated compared to Australians. They're a dumb, lazy, but clever people. Like niggers.

Yeah, exactly. Mini-Russia

You see shitposting requires two things

1. National irrelevance
2. A deep seated apathy caused by the having to live in a shithole with no means of escape

It's why Canada's shitposting has improved as their country literally burns around them. They were always irrelevant but at least being a Canuck was fun.
Now it's a crashed economy engulfed in flames and literally tumblr tier social politics

>morbidly obese
>surrounded by niggers
>cuck fetish
>idiotic libertarian phase
>literal jews errywhere

sorry yankees. you're too fucked by your environment to get on our level.

Burgers were the original shitposters before Sup Forums was even a thing.

I'm fuckin proud of the aussies though. You can cross our wall anytime.

I like the scorpion version better.

not lip service, nor obsequious homage to superiors, nor servile observance of forms and customs...the Australian army is proof that individualism is the best and not the worst foundation upon which to build up collective discipline" General John Monash

Shitposting is just the modern word for being a Larrikan. Something uniquely Australian dating back more than a 100 years. Although it existed in small pockets of communities in other countries, here it is the main focus of our culture. Tall poppy syndrome should be our national motto.

The French Prime Minister, Georges Clemenceau, cancelled his planned visit to French front line troops and instead visited the Australians to say:

"When the Australians came to France, the French people expected a great deal of you... We knew you would fight a real fight, but we did not know that from the beginning you would astonish the whole continent..."

Americans shitpost more than us due to their sheer number, but we're competing for shitposts per capita with Aus

>It's probably because Americans are too educated compared to Australians

Moot said that research showed that around 2% of the Australian population browses Sup Forums.

With such a large percentage of the population here, this means that the average Australian on Sup Forums probably has an IQ or closer to the population mean, 100.

10 points up on the Americans, then

But burgers have always been king shitposters by default.

The brilliant of it was you always thought you were making constructive posts.

>be canadian
>be surrounded by chinks
>hockeying it up with the boys
>JUSTin Trudeau is busy at work getting gangbanged by African firefighters
>check the maple syrup stock in the morning
>down 4 points
>oh yeah george soros bought all my country's gold whatever
>head out to the mandatory diversity education universicamps
>stopped on the way there by a homeless racially ambiguous man
>ayooohak muhallahala and he throws feces in my face
>I scream as it burns my eye
>oh god I can't see
>he starts stepping on my throat while screaming islamicly
>feel the soft crack of my windpipe as nearby whites clap for the diverse presentation
>as my eyes slowly roll back and the waves of final peace wash over me I can't help but feel my life was pointless
>I should have spent less time on the computer

Americans should not shitpost! We should set an example

irish banter is among the highest quality, but their output is low.
irish shitposting is like it's handcrafted by a master tradesman and accordingly scarce.
australian shitposts are produced on an industrial scale, but their products are durable and of high quality and have enjoyed a good reputation for years.
canadian shitposting is cheap chinese plastic shit that comes on bulk pallets and half of it breaks during shipping.

Christ is being Canadian really this bad

>If you fight the emus, they win

Germans are incapable of shitposting, they're so serious and analytical. But that is why we love them.

Can't fucking fight this leaf.

>first is was Australia, now it's Canada. FUCKING CANADA.
Bretty gud shitpost by implying Canada is better than Australia at shitposting now.

7.5/10.

>Canada
>Best shitposters
They're probably the worst tryhard ever.
their post will seldom makes you laugh ,but they're always retarded and almost sad given the lenght they go to get attention.
At least Australians are funny and witty.
Canadians are like that retarded cousin that poke you every 10 minutes ,screaming into your ears and then run away shitting on the floor

The funny thing is I wont be going to sleep in a aluminum shanty tonight

Wrong thread..

>When your country arrests its own war heroes but yet you still want to talk shit

youtube.com/watch?v=TZou9CahPlU

Nobody really understands that our culture of shitposting fully extends to IRL, whether it be at work or in the pub.

No limits bantz between men who are friends is mostly an endearing practice.

Strayan shitposting is truly masterful.

Australia fucking America while Canada watches.

Superb shitpost.

>Piquemal
>War hero
Coopted fucktard that never fought or lead in any war ,and completely shat himself once the government threatened to remove his pension.
Literally a parasite. He could have very well be the mayor of a small village and be more relevant

>be American (5'10 250 pounds average 24% negro admixture)
>decide to watch some sports and enjoy 4th meal
>turn on new flatscreen
>athletic blacks in spandex, my favourite
>20 minute commercial break gives me time to order a pizza
>an hour later a hispanic american delivers it
>he fucks my wife
>slather the pizza in ranch dressing and return my attention to the bouncy apes
>another commercial break brought to you by boner pills and privatized healthcare
>the local hospital is offering open heart surgery on a 10 year installment plan with only 3% financing
>get bored, decide to spend ten minutes liking corporations on facebook
>new tweet, it's my boss
>i'm fired
>no reason, he just felt like it
>oh god, how will i afford my aids medication or amazon prime
>this is the fault of Opposite Political Party

>Australia

>taking pride in ruining a board

Sage

We can't compliment the shitposting skills of our fellow countrymen?

Our media is fucking unbelievably coddling when it comes to the downtrodden.

Americans are the worst posters on the site while Australians and Canadians at least try to be funny.

We wuz da orginial shit posters.

The amount of effort you put into this is cringeworthy. Just recycled, reddit tier tropes that fall totally flat.

wow case in point

Tall poppies deserve the weed whacker 2bh

Neck yourself you frosty cunt

every anglo nation does more shiposting per capita then every non anglo nation. the reason is that if you are native english speaker the entry barrier to Sup Forums is incredibly low.

>aluminum

But I thought germans love poop jokes.

t. poppylet

>giant abo in the background
i'm uncomfortable...

>russia with a weird thing in front of it
kll yourself

We appreciate the reach-around, you are a considerate lover Australia.

t. willy moon

Honestly... I'd fuck her.

Nah. The Canadians don't even compare to Aussie levels of shite.
At least Aussies have banter - Canadians just spew bollocks.

majority of posters are americans. if you were all shitposters the quality of the board would be reduced to Sup Forums tier

lol canadians. stupid snow dweebs cant even run thier own ski resorts.

Prepare your anus.

Aussies just post blacks dicks and cuck memes. Every Canadian shitpost is a work of art. Underlying liberalism, self hatred and smugness are all intertwined.

little do they know that we were behind it all
the reason we created america the laughing stock of the world was to fuel the shitposting
we created australia was to fill the world with shitposting
and now we pit canada against you all
It's a dog E dog world

I honestly think that the Irish are some of the worst posters on Sup Forums, certainly the worst in Europe. In the western world only Canada is worse, and globally I think you have to give a nod to Turkey, but the Irish are easily in the top 5 worst countries.

t. Frenchman in denial

Anyone have the glorious pic of the bald eagle ontop of the beta canadian goose?

Fellow leafs...

How does this make you feel?

Happy. Those geese are assholes

Just listen to what yall are talking about. Y'all sound like such pussies

racist

I-I can shit post too. Someone notice me ;-----;

Keep the Aussies. I also don't mind the Canucks, but I wouldn't mind if they disappeared either.