Brits don't actually like this right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_bee_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thats a man baby

She has a sex scene
It's a girl

It's a 5/10 on a good day, 3/10 most of the time

She's probably Celtic. The more Germanic genes the English have, the better they look.

Picture related.

Irish are more attractive than chavs, though.

You're been too nice
this is a 10/10 in britain

The Irish were invaded and raped by the Vikings.

100% Celt here from the far North of Scotland and I've got to agree sadly. I've definitely noticed that women (and people in general) get progressively better looking as you travel south in the UK.

So she doesn't look like a norwegian supermodel. Who cares.

this is a 10/10 in France

actors are supposed to have acting ability, not looks

i like her.

Not really - the Vikings set up in and around Dublin and also for a while in Ulster but that's about it, they didn't do much colonising in Ireland.

In Scotland, on the other hand, They conquered all the islands and a good chunk of the northern mainland - one of the northernmost parts of Scotland is called 'Sutherland' due to it being the southern extreme of Viking territory.

My own island was part of the Kingdom of Norway for centuries. Scottish Gaelic placenames predominate on the mainland but go to any of the islands - even the Gaelic speaking ones - and most places have Norse names from the viking era.

She's not ugly. Not beautiful but not ugly. She's 5 or 6/10 but with a higher 'cute' factor than most.

sweden practising self-harm

A normal person WAS a sexist before the Jews started pushing that Everyone Is Equal garbage. Now I suppose a normal person is a brainwashed retard who eats up everything the media tells them.

Damn I used to feel bad for people talking shit on her looks, now I don't. Fucking ugly deformed faced bitch lmao.

i don't know she isn't my cup of tea if you know what i mean. but what i do know is that if you say that in the /got/ general on Sup Forums they will try to murder you

That is the most British saying ever 'it isn't my cup of tea'

was really cute when she was 12

>posting photoshops
Fuck off, this is the real Maisie and she's beautiful.

>This is a 10/10 in the UK

Looks like a Clinton supporter.

It's fun watching the waif beat the crap out of her for being annoying.

I've just noticed an uncanny resemblance to Nicola Sturgeon that I'd never seen before and now can't unseen. Thanks Sup Forums...

Off topic but can you explain why the waif appears to have personal beef with arya? I thought they were "no one".

Queen Bee Syndrome.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queen_bee_syndrome

Damn, that ones been hiding a nice pair of tities on us.

Jacqen prefers Arya, waif is just jealous. waif is shitty no one, that's why she are going to die in next episode imo

Too bad she has neither

>this is 10/10 in America

She's got this weird face were she still has that young "cute" facial structure, but whenever she emotes she seems to age about 15-20 years. If she's expressionless she's probably a 6/7 out of 10, more cute than attractive like a grown woman. Probably explains why the paedos on Sup Forums have made her their current obsession.

she'd make a great female hodor

Inbreeding has always been a British tradition. Just look at the U.S. southerners and mountain people. Mostly British origin.

Fuck off to /got/

As a child she was fine. Puberty hit her with a bazooka.
If she were auditioned today, she would have no chance to get a role.