Known plot and ending

>known plot and ending
>no lightsabers battles
>Vader only briefly in the film
>likely Mary Sue lead
>all characters die or are never seen again
>promised "dark" atmosphere but all these trailers and spots show same basic SJW shit
>promised "something new" but we see the same recycled vehicles and troops
>movie ultimately pointless to the series

Why are people going to watch this again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gMmmN3ey1YE
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rogue-one-drama-writer-tony-916695
imdb.com/title/tt2527336/companycredits?ref_=tt_dt_co
imdb.com/title/tt2488496/companycredits?ref_=tt_dt_co
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QOpYMsFXQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They aren't

Tracking to have the second highest December opening in history after TFA

Man babies who can't let go of their childhood.

It says Star Wars on the poster.

>will still do well because disney is too big to fail
really makes mesa tink

if this movie fails this will be the final straw

>angry faggots mad that white guys are getting BTFO left and write

>it'll fail....n-no one will see a movie like this, the writers made fun of white people on the internet!!!!

sure thing, fellas.

>roommate actually said he thinks this will be highest grossing movie of all time. Other roommate says he wouldn't be surprised.

Love my roommates like brothers but sometimes they are retarded as hell. There is no way this movie comes close to TFA with box office numbers. Especially after the whole "evil white supremacy" fiasco on social media. This election proved the majority of america is sick of SJW bullshit.

>Promise something new
>Expecting it to be revealed in the trailers and not in the movie

I won't see this shit after TFA snooze fest but come on use your brain

And of its pointless to the series, it's now a Disney cash grab

>no lightsabers battles
>Vader only briefly in the film

you say this like it's a bad thing

>you say this like it's a bad thing

>"most iconic fantasy weapon to this series and the force not being in this movie does not matter"

pretty much like saying is does not matter that Harry Potter and magic are in a Harry Potter movie.

I hope it does really well and you kill yourself.

but you didn't after TFA, you just cried for a year solid that rey is a mary sue and finn is black and that shouldn't be allowed, so I guess you won't this time either.

but you should seriously think about it.

>but you didn't after TFA, you just cried for a year solid
Minus the similar plot to ANH, I actually liked TFA.

>the majority of America is sick of SJW bullshit

whoah there fag, no one outside of your subreddits and containment board actually gives a shit about your boogeymen.

This movie's going to be LIT AF, senpai.
I'm seeing it with the whole squad.

I know why I'm watching

because of the great sepcial effects and sci-fi genre

>You have to be that large to please her
>you aren't that large

why even live bros

>likely Mary Sue lead
It is 100% confirmed that she's a Mary Sue
youtu.be/gMmmN3ey1YE

y'all retards complain about ya Marry Sues but what about this mutha fucka

there's much more to the star wars universe than jedi, it's fine to have movies without them for a change. Episode 8 is coming next year and I'm sure the ADD lightsaber audience can get their fix there

This movie is the same as marvel capeshit to me.
I havent even seen a single trailer or teaser.

Bring it on SW plebs.

>Tracking
A meaningless concept.

>no lightsabers battles

halle-fucking-lujah .. these things have been raped to fucking death, enough already.

unless you are some high level autismo who wants to see twirly light sticks for 75% of the fucking movie.

I agree that this will probably be awful but I still love Star Wars

I fucking hate Superhero movies, I'm sick to death of them, but I'll go see this.

>'member lightsabers? member darth vader?!? member atat walkers?!?!

so you want the same shit over and over and over and over and over again

It's from the same company, so yes it is practically a marvel capeshit.

>Mary sue lead
>dies
Hmmm

More meaningless than "this is gonna fail because it offends my delicate Sup Forums sensibilities"?

TFA set a benchmark for Mary Sues. It's literally impossible to make a character worse than Rey.

Half my fraternity, a group of exclusively white guys around 140 some, don't want to go see it. It's not going to do as well as people think

>This election proved the majority of america is sick of SJW bullshit.

yeah that's why Trump got a majority of votes

the only ones that mattered yes

stay mad

well Hillary won the illegal immigrant vote, that's for sure

>known plot and ending

Where can I read this?

Tainted by sin and human lust for power, overcompensates, afraid of responsibility, couldn't stand beside Frodo & ring to leave him alone.

Rey is like if Aragorn had the green ghosts for 3 films

I'm just gonna go watch it because the movie looks pretty and I'll be going while I'm DUDE WEED LMAO.
But the story and characters look fucking awful

Even my mom noticed that no one cares anymore. All that mattered about Star Wars is that it came back. Now that it's over there's no hype in the collective Normie conscience anymore

I think Disney knows this, and that's why they're putting way more effort into Star Wars than Marvel. Letting Rian Johnson have creative control? Getting the 21 jump street guys to do the han solo film? Those are the reasons to see the movie, not just because it's a part of s franchise that I like

>left and write

LOL "white guys" aren't getting BTFO by these shitty movies. Your entire thought process is inbred and fucking laughable garbage.

Don't worry, the white guys will save things once again, like we always have and always will.

You, sadly, will still be a fucking moron. Don't know what to tell you about that one.

Do you also watch Alex Jones

illegal immigrants arent registered to vote.
the clue here is the word "illegal".

nice education you have there.

THIS
H
I
S

do you read buzzfeed?

what bothers me the most is the fact that Disney butchered the vision Gareth Edwards had and they edited the fuck out of the movie

>Boogeymen

God liberals and millennials are seriously the dumbest motherfuckers the world has ever seen.

They can invent racism and sexism that doesn't exist so they can ignore the actual racism and sexism that they push as 'progress' down people's throats.

You are all scumbag trash and decent, intelligent people will destroy you. Prepare your ignorant anus.

>illegal immigrants arent registered to vote
>2 million illegals voted

>white guys are getting BTFO left and write

Only because they underepresent women and POC in the Imperial ranks. Shaking my head at these racist Hollywood types desu.

Holy man feet. Disgusting. I wonder how she feels being Disney's flavor-of-the-week token SJW "empowered" woman in a shitty movie cranked out of a factory to make money from idiots?

Youre a walking internal Cnn memo feed

Idk why Disney pays shills to advertise this garbage here.
All threads and posts are negative af.
I don't think there's anyone posting here that is in the target audience of this capeshit.

Yeah like AT-ATs! Gotta have AT-ATs the fans love em!

Did you see the AT-AT? There was an AT-AT! OH MY GOD TAKE MY MONEY DISNEY!!!

>80 year old King of Mankind descended from gods with vast combat and leadership experience, yet still feels unworthy of and incapable of accepting the responsibility he is destined to
>19 year old girl instinctively doing things it took others years to learn

>literally zero evidence that 2 million illegals voted

>he believes leddit rumors

Why does this look like the hunger games?

I believe it was posted here first. but keep yelling reddit. user.

No.

I'd actually prefer to see LESS force use and LESS lightsaber use in the sequel trilogy, seeing how Luke killed off the two Sith and then gave up on restoring the Jedi order.

Hell, if this Snoke character doesn't make sense (ie: is not Jar-Jar Binks), then that'll have been a wasted opportunity to see a larping failed Jedi lead the larping failed Empire, and the "Republic" foundering without any real Jedi to lead them.

Makes several things better:

>Makes Rey NOT a Mary Sue, since her force power sucks compared even to a noob, she has to do creative things with "normal" skills to win
>Makes Kylo Ren more interesting as an actually intimidating "loose cannon" rather than just an irritant who could be solved by Luke talking to him and owning him in a duel, but which won't happen because plot armour and muh secret sister reveal
>Makes the Empire more impressive and interesting now that they're not being led by and only getting success thanks to magical wizards who do evil for its own sake

Are shills a long stay thing now? You guys start learning some of the language?

Or are you seriously this dickless?

california gives driver's license to illegal immigrants

they then use this to register to vote

nothing is stopping them

hell, even Obama came out and said "nobody is going to go after you, so vote away"

>No illegals have drivers licenses
>No illegals apply for social services

That's all you need to register to vote thanks to the The National Voter Registration Act of 1993.

I personally know several illegals who voted because they have drivers licenses using a false SS#. Stay being a fucking denialist moron with your 'zero evidence' illusion tho.

And that makes it even more believable?

oh what a surprise, no evidence was posted. just speculation on how it might have been possible.

Damn... if only Trump had won the presidency.

Because that's their intention.
They literally planned to make a Hunger Games clone in the Stars Wars universe.

a quick google search shows how he is not editing the movie and Disney executives were not happy with the first movie cut.

he did win user. he won bigly.

Star Wars having female leads is the equivalent of always having a pop act for the Super Bowl halftime show. They know they have the male viewers already so they want to bring the girls in. They probably figure their shit Han Solo film is going to balance it out.

I wonder if Gareth Edwards realised that making a movie for Disney would be taking a mouse dick up the ass.

THAT IS EVIDENCE YOU FUCKING MOUTH-BREATHING SHITBAG DUMBASS.

You seriously have to be actually retarded not to understand that illegals vote.

I have to go before your fucking parasitic brain-destroying retardation leeches its way through the pc and infects my incredibly awesome mind. Seriously, man, you need help; you are that fucking stupid.

5/10, jacked up teeth and man feet.

This. Everyone thinks they're pandering to SJW when really they're just trying to expand their audience and their wallets. Men will see Star Wars regardless.

>"There are not two separate editing rooms; they are all in there with their ideas," says one source close to the production. "Tony's a strong force, but they're all working together."

Yeah, Gareth totally got kicked off the movie.

Here's your (You)

not evidence that 2 million of them voted in California though

>man feet

Take that back

because even though star wars is mediocre the mouth breathers can't get enough of it.

>believing reddit rumors

Because the only people dumb enough to PAY MONEY to see a movie are the lowest common denominator. Simple plots, dumb action, flat characters and a huge helping of nostalgia is a good way to sell to these drooling imbeciles.

Making a movie that is high minded and philosophical or full of R-rated adult themes like the horrors of war and the psyche of a soldier is a fast way to have it make *less* money than a light but soulless adventure blockbuster full of marvel-like toothless cartoon action.

Because no one releases movies in December outside Bollywood?

>Men will see Star Wars regardless.

Not with this line of thinking. People are dumb but not THAT dumb.

Right from your own google search. Nice try though.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rogue-one-drama-writer-tony-916695

I don't even know what that's supposed to mean. Christmas releases are huge.

>This. Everyone thinks they're pandering to SJW when really they're just trying to expand their audience and their wallets. Men will see Star Wars regardless.

most people don't care or think about the SJW angle at all, just triggered retards on the internet.

get mad that there's a woman or a black person in their franchise (as if there wasn't before) and cry about it endlessly, having so little self-awareness screaming SJWs REEEE to notice that they're exactly the same as SJWs shouting at movies because MISOGYNY REEEE, it's hilarious.

it says Gilroy is on charge. not Edwards

heres your (You)

My guess is that Rogue One will introduce younger versions of characters that will appear in VIII or IX

Seriously, what the point of watching this shit?
Everyone dies, the story is nonexistent, there is simply no space in movie for anything exciting. You'll get better entertainment if you pick up last year Battlefront game from bargain bin for 10 dollars and play it with bots for 2 hours. Modern action movies are non interactive video games anyway.

that would take planning and attention to detail, i bet you a million bucks it won't happen.

You're an idiot

I'm going to give JJ the benefit of the doubt.

In all seriousness, I would bet a solid £100 that a character newly introduced in Rogue One appears in VIII and IX.

Because that's at least TWO new toys to sell.

JJ isn't involved with Rogue One or 8 or 9

Collaboration.

Well, if the ending I've heard about is true, it'll be a big step up from the MaRey-Sue shit we got last year at least.

they get rescued by Master Chief in post credits scene
pre order Halo 6 now faggot

imdb.com/title/tt2527336/companycredits?ref_=tt_dt_co

>Production Companies
>Bad Robot

Literally Abram's production company on executive level. Just because he isn't directing doesn't mean he's not involved. He is a majorly invested player and I gotta wonder how much money he turned down to work directly for Disney and just hire himself out from his production company both times.

(Force Awakens also Bad Robot at executive production company)
imdb.com/title/tt2488496/companycredits?ref_=tt_dt_co

>all characters die or are never seen again
Nope.
youtube.com/watch?v=Y4QOpYMsFXQ

Didn't say majority of americans, I said america. Go look at a vote map you fuck head and tell me I'm wrong.

Boogeymen? Are you retarded?
>This movie's going to be LIT AF, senpai.
I guess you are

>having so little self-awareness screaming SJWs REEEE to notice that they're exactly the same as SJWs shouting at movies because MISOGYNY REEEE, it's hilarious.
The difference is that one side is battling for the preservation of objective scientifically verified "good" and the other is battling for the genocide of all that is good. Only emotions could take you to "I must eliminate the white race". The hard facts lead any person without mental illness (leftism) to "the white race must be preserved at all costs and we shouldn't hesitate to destroy all who threaten it"

Jesus Christ this is satire right?