What happened tonight with our national team was just a false flag to make you believe you have a chance at defeating...

What happened tonight with our national team was just a false flag to make you believe you have a chance at defeating us.

Truth is the next season will be nothing but a massive dominance of FC Porto at all levels.

These four years of suffering without titles were a sacrifice made so we can fly to claim out place amongst the Gods. We have now a coach that understands our mystic and breathes FC Porto. He'll pass such mystic to the players, and conceive a team that will challenge even the Elements. All teams that come future will be downed by the might of our Sacred Squad.

In Portugal, no one, from Moreira to Portimão, shall escape our wrath. Our first victims shall be the infidels. The Lion and the Eagle shall burn into ashes by the Holy Fires. Braga will be a memory and the Panther will be hunted down. The River Bird will be crimson blood and the sea will be forever Unnavigable. The Town of Vimara and the Mouth of Sado are now symbols of Defeat. The Birds will not fly and the Keys will be lost. The Beach will become one grain of sand, and no star may shine upon Bethlehem. The Furniture will be destroyed and Saint Mary will abandon the Fair. Not even the meme magic of Tondela will be able to stop us.

Cup & League Cup shall have the same fate of our League. And so will the League of Champions. No team in Europe is able of thinking of matching our might, and whoever tries it has nothing but misery in their fate. Even united the two clubs of the city of Manchester cannot bother us. The Blue Lion ends as the Green, and the Mersey will be a pool of livers. The Bavarian Bear shall be tamed by the Heel again, and the Yellowblacks will flee to Prussia in fear. The Monk will be a martyr and the City of Lights shut down. Too much pain will kill the Old Lady and a new Knight of the White Moon will destroy an old man’s Dream. Even the All-Mighty Galaxy itself will knee at our presence.

There is nothing you can do to avoid this. Just accept it or burn in flames.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=co6qk-W8aAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump. I already made a thread with over 800 replies in less than a hour, and another that will, perhaps, reach bump limit, but I want more!

OH MEU PORTO ONDE ETERNA MOCIDADE
DIZ À GENTE O QUE É SER NOBRE E LEAL

Benfica > Porto

CLUBE REGIONAL ASSUMIDAMENTE CORRUPTO

não li lol

Tipico Mouro Analfabeto

I never actually read these; are they different each time or is always the same copypasta?

don't you ever put any effort in reading peporto's posts

just laugh at his frogs or something

P-please read, André Silva's mom

>leaf opinion

The faggot's cringe galore continues.
sage'd

Plz no h8!

so were you the portuguese al dente pasta guy all along

I am still not watching your league.

HEY
fuck you buddy

As a foreigner, this league sounds too intimidating for me to watch.

>Porto
>Winning anything in the next 5 years

Pick one

Lets face it, you are the new Sporting

No need to watch our league, just acknowledge our might

portoposter is one of my favourite memes desu

besides the refballization tyis team was legendary
m.youtube.com/watch?v=co6qk-W8aAQ

Why did you stop buying colombian players senpai?