Will they be new axis powers that liberty have to defeat?

Will they be new axis powers that liberty have to defeat?

They will be the liberty

Russia is dead.

China is dystopian cyberpunk superpower.

The Chinese are utterly incapable at diplomacy.

How are they? They will be the biggest economy in 2020

We are the allies. EU manipulates US into being the brute force for their axis.

Nah. Us and Russia are going to team up to kill Muslims. Chinks gonna continue to chink it up until their society inevitably collapses.

i wish we were evil masterminds like that ivan but really we are just their vassal states, which they treat badly at that

Yeah fuck us for completing subsidizing your defense for the last 70 years so you could give every nigger you could find welfare.

russia is nothing more than a gas station to china

They tried that in the 1950s and they were ready to nuke each other in 15 years, so no.

No. That will be USA + Russia + Israel

>liberty
Who do you mean exactly?
The US? The EU?
Those are as far from liberty as your pic

>mfw we will be the culture/diplomacy country that gains from both the old and the new status quo
feels good

you shut down our empire, took down de gaulle, put CIA agents at the head of our country, forced us to join nato, forced us to join your wars, took down the arab dictators that stopped the niggers from coming, forbid us from selling warships to russia, the list goes on

whatever i know your answer will be something like "no its not true we didnt do nothing its all your fault" as usual it's ok you don't even need to bother responding

>"no its not true we didnt do nothing its all your fault"
It's funny seeing that this US argument isn't used just against us but with everybody 2bh

All of that literally is your fault, especially letting said niggers into your country.

>2020

nigga wat

they're growing fast, but by even the most liberal estimates they'll still be smaller than us in 2020.

You'd be speaking German if it were not for us

obviously not going to happen with foreign-controlled government

and instead i am speaking english, great

You mean your German controlled government you so love to dickride?

might be, if you prefer i can blame germans instead of americans yes, there's a lot to blame there for such as scamming all of europe with the euro even though we refused the euro by popular vote

(that being said i don't think germans are independent either you totally control them admit it)

It's been pushed to 2034

De Gaulle was like 80 years old, it was well past time for him to retire.

If we controlled Germany then we sure as shit wouldn't be allowing them to flood 20 something countries that we have visa free travel with with sandniggers who want to fucking kill us.

well you as individual americans sure wouldn't of course but your government would since it weakens europe, a potential rival to your empire

>yurop
>a potential rival to the US
Now you've gone full retard. You niggers can barely keep the eurozone from collapsing every six months. You will never be anywhere near the level of the US.

we have more than 10 times the money russians have, and nukes

Everywhere has more money than Russia, that isn't an achievement. And no one gives a fuck about your 14 nukes.

>literally India-tier

look if you want to pretend a union almost as rich as yours and number 2 in the world doesn't matter you can idk what to even say to you t b h

unlike you your government are serious people and not just here for a dick measuring contest and they realize it matters to keep such a large economy under control

>almost as rich as yours
Except you aren't and you have almost twice as many people because you're poor as fuck.

>"you ... put CIA agents at the head of our country"
>All of that literally is your fault
Damn French, always putting CIA agents in their own government...

* ten times the GDP

i don't mean individually rich, no sadly we aren't, i mean the union as a whole
the extra people also aren't necessarily a bad thing

They literally did though, they voted for him.
If we did want to control your dumpster fire of an economy we sure as shit would do a much better job than your failure of a eurozone.

Just shut the fuck up already.

fair enough
that being said eu also has 10 times the net national wealth of russia so it's about there

Fuck off you homosexual redditor. This isn't your safe space.

And a gas station needs its own supermarket

It's not your little right wing circle jerk either, idiot.

And where was there anything in this discussion with the frog that you consider to be right wing?

All day you've been throwing a newfag hissy fit because someone called you wetback.

Europe destroyed themselves and became America's bitch in perpetuity thanks to the world wars.

I think you have me confused with someone else but I'm sure you get confused a lot.

Can you fuck off already?

Leaving aside the fact that you've posted the exact same "just shut the fuck up already post" in multiple threads (to multiple people might I add) would you care to address the fucking question? What was so right wing about mine and the frog's conversation that you felt the need to interject you and your fractured nigger ass into our conversation?

>since it weakens europe, a potential rival to your empire

This makes no sense. One of the main geopolitical objectives of NATO was to stop European fighting because it kept dragging in everyone else and due to geography, Europeans will always start wars with each other over land. Europe isn't a potential rival to the US empire, it is part of the US empire. They have you guys hugging each other so hard you cant punch each other and at the same time, keeping the Russians at bay.

>american education

>mfw people itt ACTUALLY think that the owners of transnational corporations will allow a war to happen
>mfw people itt say shit like "our country s more powerful than yours" despite the fact that everything is controlled by the same wealthy individuals.

This.

>mfw people itt ACTUALLY think that the owners of transnational corporations will allow a war to happen
They thought that in 1913, sadly.

You're apparently the kind of person that many people would like to tell to shut the fuck up. And everything about your posts screams Trumpcuck. Underage Trumpcuck, quite likely.

This one ameritard has really been at it today trying to derail every fucking thread. I suspect he's probably the janny considering that two meta-threads were deleted, both of them involving people complaining about Sup Forums. You all know who I'm talking about. He's going to respond to me by either calling me reddit or strawmanning me and saying I'm "complaining about racism".

They wouldn't mind as long as the lines are drawn correctly. Besides, they could team up by places of business and move to destroy competing groups. Pretty kawaii to think about, honestly.

Sup Forums was a mistake

Nope. Wrong again beaner, I voted for Johnson. Now would you please fuck off to reddit where you can police language to your heart's content as literally dozens of people have instructed your newfag ass to do today.

You think you're quite the little badass, don't you?

Russia doesn't want to team u with China because of their population differences

>literally dozens
Stop samefagging, janny.

I wonder why the world just doesn't go full cyberpunk and corporations just go ahead and arm themselves and fucking threaten shitty ass governments to run swathes of lands by themselves.

Nope I just think you're an obnoxious newfag who got here a week ago and can't handle being called a nigger on the internet so feels the need to go around policing other's language as if they should give a fuck about your thin skin.

>autistic screeching

Whatever you say nigger. Now please continue bitching about the janitor so we can all be rid of your crybaby faggotry when you get permab&.

In fact they do

What happens then?

no U

You can't even keep people straight in this one thread, let alone your other ones where you think you saw me. There are actually at least two people telling you to shut your cockwasher right now. Also banned for what exactly? Retard.

He takes her to his Dacha and shows her the real meaning of United Russia.

Two thinned spics who think think this facebook apparently.

We all know you're mad that Pablo and Jamal gangbanged your wife, but autismposting on Sup Forums all day isn't going to change that, janny.

>this autistic Sup Forums vs. anti-Sup Forums argument

I'm white, dipshit. And I'm not offended by your le ebin edgy racist routine. You're just supremely annoying. Now go to bed, you have school in the morning.

Sup Forums should stay in Sup Forums
Sup Forums is for shitposting and banter, not being an autismo """redpilled""" r*dditor.

okay then just report the Sup Forums posts. 90% of the posts ITT aren't even related to the topic cause both of y'all are pissy bitches.

>edgy racist routine.
Yeah discussing the multiple failures of the eurozone sure is racist.

He's mad because his family's gardener is fucking his sister.

Yes, surely "two thinned spics" is part of a discussion about the Eurozone.

They do, you just don't realize it
One company can own many brands

You interjected yourself into my conversation in order to bitch about /pol, not the other way around. Don't be surprised when someone calls you a nigger when you act like one.

Yeah that was a lovely intelligent conversation you were having

Ah yes you being an arrogant retard saying "haha we could control you if we wanted xdddd" really great discussion.

And here is where you learn the lesson that on Sup Forums you don't get to dictate what conversations other people are having. Nigger.

Woah really ebin reply! Rekt!

Careful kiddo, if your mom looks over your shoulder and sees you calling people niggers she could ground you for up to three weeks without internet.

Top cringe m8.

>tfw USSR could have stopped this

>liberty
lmfao

China will eat Russia up. I'm not worried about it.

lmfao this was on silicon valley.

peter thiel is actually funding this shit.

"liberty" havent defeated anything
communism defeated nazism, so called liberty was doing pic related

>westerners fighting for anything