So Gotham is having their Joker peel his face off New 52 style. I cut myself on this edge

So Gotham is having their Joker peel his face off New 52 style. I cut myself on this edge.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/J4XMOUzHdew
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LMIl8kjvA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>CW shows

Isn't this one on Fox?

this.Only worth to watch TV capeshit show is Daredevil.

I think it's cool.

Didn't Batman "create" the joker when he knocked him in the vat at ace chemicals?
Isn't bruce like 12 in Gotham?

It's Fox. If you liked BTAS you have no reason for disliking this. It's great. A fusion of camp and seriousness without being kiddie feminist shit.

>Ledger copycat
>adapting the worst Joker ever conceived for maximum edge
Bravo. Mom's gonna freak.

>If you liked BTAS you have no reason for disliking this
BTAS was good. This sucks

does insanity keep you from getting infections or something

D A M A G E D
A
M
A
G
E
D

It's just bacon.

Is gotham any good or is it 90% cop procedural?

Mom's not gonna survive this one.

Gotham is legit the only show i watch weekly at the moment.

It is the only capekino-noir around.

>Gotham
>capekino
Literally fuck off. It's the bottom of the barrel.

>(((Bruce Wayne)))

>Implying the worst joker ever conceived wasn't Jerome on this very show.

kys.

Aren't those just strips of bacon on his face?

You're right Satan, but combine Ledger!Jerome with retarded maximum edge stapled face Joker and it's a steaming pile of shit on another steaming pile of shit.

That's havey dent.

Yup there's the obligatory rose tinted glasses reply.

BTAS was actually good though, he's right. This "Joker" is so fucking edgy it's embarrassing.

i thought the first season was good, but then the whole mutants thing really killed the show. Also, a shoehorned asian waifu for no reason, (((they))) just couldn't resist I guess.

Have you even watched this show? Fuck of course you haven't. Everyone loved his Joker. The Nu52 Pennywise Leatherface Joker was good too. You fags are biased.

Daredevil season 1 >>Gotham season 1

Daredevil season 2< Gotham season 2

Get with it, mouseketeeer

>muh mommy issues backstory
>muh stapled face backwards
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

I liked Jerome when they interrupted that dinner and did the magic show. It was nothing like Ledger's Joker. It was closer to Cesar Romero.

1st 2seasons were ok, not great but had some good moments. Season 3 has been a fucking disaster

nigger season 3 is the best season

> It was nothing like Ledger's Joker. It was closer to Cesar Romero
This looks like Romero to you? It's like Ledger but 10x edgier. And now he's gonna peel his face off too.
youtu.be/J4XMOUzHdew

Being fucked up over your mother being the Circus' cocksleeve is no less compelling than "dawww I'm an unfunny comedian :/ muh wife"

>capeshit

Well I've not seen that and clearly referenced something completely different.

This kid is one of the most embarrassing things I've ever seen, he thinks he's the next coming of god.

They should've kept him dead but fangirls are so wet for this faggot. Also his CURAAAYYYZYYY face is terrible.

How was Leto's Joker edgy again when they churn this shit out?

On a scale of edginess, it's
>Jerome!Ledger
>Ledger
>Nicholson
>Leto
>Romero
>BTAS Joker

>Jaeroar
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH OHHHHHH THIS IS HAPPENING I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING!!!!!
I AM A DC FANBOI BUT I AM NOT BIASED.
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH DC KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK!!!!!! PRAISE SNYDER!!! IM GONNA GET ANOTHER TATTOO!!! JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ!!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7LMIl8kjvA

I don't even wanna know.

I stopped watching this show after a man started hooking weather balloons on to people to kill them

People who browse this board actually watch Gotham

Yeah, remember how Fox owns Batman?

Idiot

ill watch Gotham when Batman is in it

Doing what? slapping bacon on a child's face?

So, season 20.

obvious pic of some kid with bacon on his face....

>implying it won't get cancelled

Trying to say others are nostalgic or being contrarian when making your argument just proves that Gotham is a piece of shit

Gotham >cringe bullshit CW garbage

Those who disagree are from Sup Forumsmblr and are automatically less than human

The fuck does Big Tits At School have to do with this?

Sup Forums is shit but both the shows are awful

Bruce becomes Batman around 25 right? Mazouz is 15, so it would be season 13 or so. Not that I think it will make it that far. I hope they at least show him as Batman once at the end.

CW shit and Gotham are both garbage but this edgy retarded stuff puts Gotham in the last place.

Nicholson was Golden Age Joker. Golden Age Joker is the best Joker in the comics. Just a crime boss who is off balance.

Romero was Silver Age comics. Silver Age Joker was the worst, slapstick comedy crap.

BTAS Joker was a mix between Golden and Silver.

Ledger was Bronze Age Joker. Pretty much taking cutting all the slapstick shit out and making it more psychological with a hint of edginess.

There isn't any Modern Joker in the movies, but Modern Joker in the comics is almost as shitty as Silver Age. But instead of over the top slapstick comedy it's over the top edginess.

Leto is a return to the Golden Age. Crime Boss who is off balance, with a modern flair of edgy dress.

>Mazouz is 15, so it would be season 13 or so
Assuming the little faggot actually works out to kinda look like Batman

He's like 30kg and an ugly midget.

Course he can, fag. He's said he really wants to be Batman. Either way I ain't worried about his physique. They could Keaton it. Batman wouldn't be the main character anyways it'd be Commissioner Gordon and pals.

>le 2edgey meme

why is something being "edgey" bad now in and of itself? do you hyperfaggots even know what it means anymore? should everything be fucking neutral or "soft" in order to gain your worthless approval?

he just acts like a nicholson/ledger combo, both considered successful jokers, and his performance was widely considered successful. i guess you're going to tell me that ledger was bad because edge.

i personally think Gotham is a bunch of silly schlock, however they hit a lot of notes correctly; more than i would have actually suspected, enough that i find it entertaining as someone that watched BTAS as a kid.

He is in it

Lol, no. Go learn your Batman. This is absolute basics.

That makes no sense.
The tone is exactly the same.

Its campy as fuck but doesnt shy away from the darker capeshit moments. The only difference is this is not animated.

Please, he's the perfect Bruce Wayne and if the show went on that long (It won't) he'd be a great Batman

He would be perfect as long as he grows. I swear to god they feed some of these child stars hormone blockers so they can't outgrow their roles, particularly girls.

>he's the perfect Bruce Wayne
He's really not. No one on this shitshow can act out of a paperbag, the only good thing is that Barbara is hot.

>he just acts like a nicholson/ledger combo, both considered successful jokers, and his performance was widely considered successful. i guess you're going to tell me that ledger was bad because edge.
No, because I consider the Nolanverse an Elseworlds.

Imitating Ledger so blatantly, and badly, plus adding the worst characteristics that The Joker has ever had in the comics is the icing on the shitcake.

>madhatter wearing top hat made of newspapers
>bruce wayne uses a flashbang

The show isn't perfect, but they have some perfect moments that cancel out the faggotry of Gordon fucking every woman with legs

>faggotry of Gordon fucking every woman with legs
Sounds based to me. Sorry he isn't a church mouse. He will still get a broad pregnant and call sex quits I'm sure.

So is Ivy

This. And it's dubs. So fuck off and checked doubters.

>I consider the Nolanverse an Elseworlds.
I don't really think any of the movies portray a really accurate batman. I mean he's revealing his secret identity and murdering people like every 10 minutes in any given point in a batman movie.
The nolan movies at least paid some kind of lip service to the No-Kill policy.

[audible groan]

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE MADMAN! NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN THIS D A M A G E D BEFORE!

If people still think that Leto's Joker is edgy, then what is this edgemaster supreme they created for Gotham? The final form? Sonic Joker?

That's pretty clever.

All he has to do is browse /fit/ and learn how to resist the corruption of women and only lift.

>Have you even watched this show? Fuck of course you haven't

How fucking dare you. I have watched every episode since the first god damned one. Jerome was THE worst. He was such horrible garbage that I was greatly relieved when he died.

I much prefer the "Joker as a meme" angle, because a guy like the Joker should just get killed all the time for all the terror he causes.

>it's a barbara feet episode

He wasn't the Joker though, he was some prior proto-Joker.

Which means the actual Joker will be a copycat, which is dumb, but just stating a fact that Jerome wasn't the Joker.

I don't understand how you fags can watch this CW-tier angst-filled shit. Daredevil dipped it's toes into this kind of melodrama and I had to sop watching and that was a much better show.

Is this the best TvKino at the moment?

>#gotham
>skinny ass actor for penguin
>made character gay instead of just making him unlovable by any human
dropped

I still hope he's not the Joker but bacon face is Nu52.
>the actual Joker will be a copycat
I hate this.

DeVito will always be the perfect Penguin, that skinny fag is tumblr bait just like Jerome.

>he thinks PLEBdevil is better than Post-Ironic Pseudo-Camp TVKino Gotham

What was the fucking point of making the show a fucking prequel if they're just going to put a bunch of modern shit in it? At this point it's literally just Batman without Batman, real exciting!!

It doesn't even work as a prequel.

is that idubbzs?

It's a penguin is a gay cuckold episode

It's a fatty and hot black dominatrix episode

people just need to understand that a faggot that wears makeup and causes mischief for lols will never have compelling story.

>people just need to understand that a faggot that wears a cape and causes justice for lols will never have compelling story.

this is how dumb you sound

Death of the Family was so profoundly disappointing it made me quit everything comicbooks aside from the occasional graphic novel after 12 years of collecting and enthusiasm

>OH my GOD READERS
>we are going to FUCKING KILL EVERYONE maybe
>ALL OF THE BAT PEOPLE are going to fucking DIE probably
>LOOK
>A SITUATION in which the bat people are IN A LOT OF DANGER
>one of them might even DIE

>nobody fucking dies

That one cover that was just black with the Joker's smile in the shape of a bat was fucking sick as fuck though, I got it printed out as a poster

Gotham does air on Fox though

well, I also agree with that sentiment. superheros should stop trying to be anything but irrelevant beat em ups directed at children.

not really

You know I actually like that song but the sped up raised pitch version otherwise known as nightcore

Yes. It's his day job. He visits Australia between mid-season breaks.

New 52 Joker was Hush all along, he's the only other Batman villain to cut off his face.

How is Romero's Joker edgier than the BTAS Joker? Romero's Joker was pure goofball, the BTAS Joker did some fucked up stuff like driving Robin insane.

Those two should be swapped.