What's the musical equivalent of cat person?

what's the musical equivalent of cat person?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/12/11/cat-person
twitter.com/AnonBabble

can someone explain cat person to me?

newyorker.com/magazine/2017/12/11/cat-person

got a lot of hype on twitter. didn't read it desu

someone who is a Creep (TM)

>old manchild
>bad at sex
>obsessive
>awkward and weirdly non-assertive
>bad kisser
>beard
I'm thinking AJJ (not even being mean) but there's someone else that fits this checklist to a t and i cant remember who it is

That is a super long erotic fiction no thanks

The most emotionally-draining story I've ever read

When he said his age, I literally got weak in the knees.

This is the type of shit woman have to deal with everyday.

here's a plot synopsis
>girl starts talking to socially awkward unnatractive loser
>theyre getting along pretty well
>go on a date
>she manouvers the date back to his place where they have sex
>he's sexually inexperienced and as a result shit in bed
>she's now repulsed by him and literally laughs in his face during sex
>after the date she ghosts him
>he spergs out, barrages her with texts, waits for her in her favourite bar, then calls her a whore

This.
I wanna see arguments defending the guy character just so I can break them apart

>this thread
WAT
A
T

defending the guy or criticising the girl?

Not defending that character, but it's hardly as though the other character was any better. I didn't like the story because both in it were horrible yet one was supposed to seem like a moral superior to the other.

r9k is inevitably blowing up in his defence so you could check that out if youre really interested

>“Are you fucking that guy right now”

>“Are you”

>“Are you”

>“Are you”

>“Answer me”

>“Whore.”

Chills everyime

just read it
the girl is every retarded girl i knew in college. completely nondescript and full of their thoughts

i think the moral is the guy and the girl are both fucked up in their own ways

>degenerate enough to have sex out of wedlock
Gtfo rats

thank you einstein

>that sex scene

Do white people really do this?

i'm just saying this in response to the robots acting like the story is trying to cast the girl only in a good light and the guy only in a bad light

straights are so mean about sex
so what if he doesn't know how to kiss
teach him you dumbass

> When she was on top, he slapped her thigh and said, “Yeah, yeah, you like that,” with an intonation that made it impossible to tell whether he meant it as a question, an observation, or an order, and when he turned her over he growled in her ear, “I always wanted to fuck a girl with nice tits,” and she had to smother her face in the pillow to keep from laughing again. At the end, when he was on top of her in missionary, he kept losing his erection, and every time he did he would say, aggressively, “You make my dick so hard,” as though lying about it could make it true. At last, after a frantic rabbity burst, he shuddered, came, and collapsed on her like a tree falling, and, crushed beneath him, she thought, brightly, This is the worst life decision I have ever made! And she marvelled at herself for a while, at the mystery of this person who’d just done this bizarre, inexplicable thing.

Jesus Christ...really?!

Even if that is the case, the number of women posting this on Twitter about how relateable it is without any acknowledgement of flaws in the female character is somewhat disconcerting

this is incredible prose. and brave. finally a mark twain with a vagina for the 21st century.

>tfw just wasted like 10 minutes of my life reading that garbage
>amounts to "girl has a one night stand with nerd, ditches him and then he sends her a passive aggressive text a few weeks later"
WOW

Who's the Keaton Jones of music?

I think the difference between the two characters is that one is twenty year old girl and the other a fucking 34 yo manchild

That's the really creepy bit

I wish /r9k/ would take this as a chance for a little self improvement rather than clamoring together to make her the villain. They might actually get somewhere if they stopped blaming everyone else for their basic af problems and tried a little introspection.

it seems a consequence of the narrative serving her perspective, and going thru her thinking process of the situation. as such the man becomes some dark unreadable (or vaguely readable) character.
i think why her issues or faults are not readily admitted by those you mention is because (as far as i've seen) women identify with her thought processes! or at least have once identified with this strange retarded way of approaching situations. crazy to think about

I mean what wrong does she do?

I'm not usually a rosbeef sympathiser but the only thing she really does wrong is have sex with him despite losing interest upon seeing him naked. But even if she did change her mind and leave everyone would be up in arms calling her a tease and saying she was leading him on. Can't win.

Its about an ugly fatboi with a dumb roastie having awful sex then blaming each other for it

Guys this isn't a fucking mystery.
The protag is 20 and the women replying have all been naive and dated older creepy guys.

The mistake of the protagonist was dating the guy in the first place, everything after that is just about her learning that lesson

she literally laughed in his face during sex and spent the whole time imagining mocking him with someone better

why lib women keep shaming fat men?

What are you the fucking thought police?

Yeah she does have a bit of an ego. Kinda forgot the fact that the only thing turning her on was imaging how hot she must've looked from his perspective

"fat shaming" only applies to one gender.