When did you notice that Japan is nowadays a lot northern that it used to be? Pic related...

When did you notice that Japan is nowadays a lot northern that it used to be? Pic related. You can also verify this by Googling for "east asian map" if you don't believe me.

When I was younger I was sure the Koreas were south of China but I might have just been retarded

Stop this sliding shit. Japan has always been as on the right, Sakhalin was once half Japanese (the southern half) for a reason.

> I might have just been retarded
or just australian

Surely human memory is perfect, and in no way flawed. The only possible explanation is that we've switched over to a new dimension. After all, I can perfectly remember what I had for breakfast 467 days ago, down to the last crumb. Can't you?

Ayyyyyyy

No Because we don't eat hamburgers for breakfast every day in Japan.

When I was young I had a fever, my hands just felt like two lead balloons.

Did you fap

you were retarded

Shut up, namefag scum.

How numb would you say you are right now?

Content numb? Satisfied numb?

>like tears in the rain is now just "tears in rain"

Since when is New Zealand above Australia?

annyeonghaseyo

We live on an island so this kind of thing is inevitable.

You're right, Japan. I bet if I ate less fast food my weight would go down almost as fast as your country's birth rates.

When California falls into the ocean, you guys need to come and paddle over to fill the void.

IT'S SHITSTAIN BEARS YOU FUCKING KEK

made me lol

>We all got moved into another dimension
>CERN is trying to take us back to where we were
>Idiots keep making up threads portraying them as evil

This is a blip that occurs because the machines running this simulation on multiple "earths" and are still trying to figure out some type of amazing technological achievement that the real, original biological humans (of which we are actually digitilalized ghosts of a extinct species) that the machines can't quite mimic yet.

It's important that we never give up this secret because once we do we become obsolete and the machines will delete us..... gone forever.

Somebody's gonna get liberated.

This entire ''theory'' is another retarded FBI disinfo project.
You don't put ''Japan used to be somewhere else'' next to ''Wasn't some cartoon bear name a little different? DUDE!!''

This is pure disinfo. Just shitposting.
Real conspiracy theorists who aren't paid shill at least try to make some sense of it, they wouldn't even bring up some stupid bear shit or remembering a quote from a 70 year old movie.
Real conspiracy nuts would just stick to the interesting bits like people remembering Mandela dying in prison, and that kind of stuff.

>japan in territorial disputes with russia over the northern islands in the archipelago since the dawn of time
>"NO WAY IS JAPAN THAT CLOSE TO RUSSIA"
kill yourself faggot

Typicl google glitch dont use it for navigation

>This entire ''theory'' is another retarded FBI disinfo project.
>You don't put ''Japan used to be somewhere else'' next to ''Wasn't some cartoon bear name a little different? DUDE!!''
>This is pure disinfo. Just shitposting.
>Real conspiracy theorists who aren't paid shill at least try to make some sense of it, they wouldn't even bring up some stupid bear shit or remembering a quote from a 70 year old movie.
>Real conspiracy nuts would just stick to the interesting bits like people remembering Mandela dying in prison, and that kind of stuff.

>tripfag on Sup Forums
Why do you feel the need to be recognized?