NEW KING GIZZ TRACKS

youtube.com/watch?v=0fQ-QMOirio
youtube.com/watch?v=PIGEPzGsTVI

Wish they did more stuff like beginners luck. Hoping next album is Oddments 2 or something along the lines of it.

yeah, listen to sketches of brunswick

Haha, I have. It's not the same. I'd take Oddments over Sketches any day.

do you think they regret making 5 shitty albums this year instead of a single good one

>this guy again

do you think they regret making 4 shitty albums and 1 great album over making three masterpieces?

Stu here. New album is out 29 December

hey stu

hey Stu, i really liked the album with Mild High Club, make another one

oh boy

Hello Stu
Make Murder of the Universe 2 please

sorry, melon gave it a 5/10 and now it destroyed my self esteem

I thought they were gonna make a christmas album

Han tyumi is still spooky after all these months

Great find fellow redditor! Hopefully this will be a most epic finale to the most epic year for the most epic of bands!

your toes, hand them over.

oh hi Stu

Given they're Aussies, their Christmas is pretty radically different from that in Northern countries in terms of scenery, so even if they did it, it wouldn't be exactly what most people think of Christmas.

hey stu, please tell joey to fuck off for me and to stop shitposting here, thanks a bunch

probably

m/f?

Stu here

Prove that you're Stu. Timestamp pls

UwU h-hewwo? nya *slurps ur fuckin toes* 0w0

Love these guys

Timestamp pls

Stu here. This is not Stu. I am Stu

ha ha i am going to post as if i am stu from king gizz because i am funny and original
trolled ha ha

Hello. Stu here. Don't make fun of me

Stu here. This is another imposter, I am Stu.

Stu here

Can confirm

Stu here. This is a clone sent to kill me for escaping the lab

Stu here. You're also a clone sent to kill me

Stu clone #6852333 here. I was sent back in time to kill both the original clones and stop the great Stu war of 2033.

that'd be a great concept for a king gizz album

>literally on my birthday
Thanks Stu!

Stu here. That is not Stu. I am Stu. Next album is next week. Cheers!

They made 2 of their best albums and 2 of their most boring

I want to hug and snuggle with you and kiss you all over and give you one kiss for every day you've been born

>tfw you mess it up

kewl

I actually thought there were gonna be 41 posts about the new album.

>TFW I liked everything they put out this year

that's because you have poor taste and can't discern quality music from mediocre music

everything they've put out this year is completely forgettable. and you know what proves this? you can't point to one really good track.

>You can't point to one really good track

Crumbling Castle is fucking awesome.

Also
>LIGHTNIINNGGG, OH

Every song on Micro Banana is a banger. Rattlesnake just needs to be played last.

Tezeta, The Spider and Me, Doom City, Sleep Drifter, Crumbling Castle, Loyalty, Horology, The Book, Dusk to Dawn on Lygon Street, and plenty more.

SICK RIFFS

>Anoxia, Sleep Drifter and Nuclear Fusion
>The Lord of Lightning and the Balrog
>The Book, Tezeta
>Crumbling Castles, Horology
Literally every album they've put out so far has at least one song I'd rate 8, 9 or 10

It's Oddments 2. Beginner's Luck is a neat throwback that sounds like the child of Mind Fuzz with Dream Balloon, and All is Known is a neat little Han Tyumi lore nugget

bait

So is this basically gonna be like Oddments? I'm fucking hyped if so, their poppier stuff is amazing, Stu has a fantastic sense of melody. Paper Mache is one of my favorite albums but I really want a pop album that isn't just acoustic.

Confirmed in interview, "basically everything that we really liked enough to make a full album but didn't fit with the other four"

Interesting, that makes it sound more like a b-sides album almost. I wonder if that means All is Known will be on it, I assumed they just wanted to release a studio version

you forgot Rattlesnake, Countdown, Vomit Coffin, Lord of Lightening, Polygondwanaland

He specifically said it's "it's all the songs that didn't fit, but it's not B-sides"

so they'll probably do some release gimmick like putting it on two one-sided LPs

>they'll probably do some release gimmick like putting it on two one-sided LPs
I should hate this as a concept but I just can't

Stu here. Thanks, I'm going to go swallow my own cum now

>Anoxia
>Billabong Valley
>Doom City
>Altered Beast IV
>Lord of Lightning
>Digital Black
>Countdown
>Tezeta
>Dusk to Dawn
>The Book
>Rolling Stoned
>Crumbling Castle
>Polygondwanaland
>Loyalty
>Horology
>Tetrachromacy
>Fourth Color
>All Is Known
>Beginner's Luck
this is bait

eggs

they're certainly trying

more murder and infinity inspired stuff.

Hello cringelords

HELLO FUCKERS, MERRY GIZZMAS FUCKERS, WE GOT GOOD TASTE AHEUEHAWEHA XDXDXD

This band will remain in history for having the cringiest fans that ever breathed on this planet.

It better be a christmas album.

I'm a simple man, I listen to new gizz, I jizz.

They have made really good tracks, but one of their strengths is that they weave the tracks together kind of and create a seamless album. And while some people complete about recycled parts, those recurring musical elements make me rock hard. They're intentional and have meaning.

>complete
I mean complain

I wish they went more metal than garage.

me 2

Just discovered that Cook makes his own stuff. Been really diggin it. Cosmic Blip from a few years ago is phenomenal, just wish it was longer.

All Is Known sounds like a cut from banana and Beginners Luck sounds like a cut from sketches.

If the new album is Oddments 2 then that is kind of disappointing, but fuck it, these two new songs sound pretty slick.

Send it to stu, put me in the screen cap

Truly one of the worst fanbases of any modern band. Gizz is reddit and morty tier

no, retarded youtubers are reddit tier

THANK YOU

you both forgot You Can Be Your Silhouette, Nuclear Fusion, digital black, castle in the sky

rate their 2017 albums
Banana
>7/10
Murder
>6/10
Sketches
>6/10
Polygondwanaland
>8/10

FMB - 8/10
MotU - 9/10
Sketches - 8/10
Polygondwanaland - 9/10

I consider Nonagon Infinity a 10

>microtones
8/10
>spoken word
6/10
>elevator music
7/10
>poly rhythms
9/10

I can't fucking get over how good Inner Cell through Horology is, the synths blew me away on the first listen.

Microtonal Banana: 2.1/3
Murder of the Universe: 1.6/3
Sketches: 0.9/3
Poly: 1.5/3

Nonagon Infinity: 2.5/3

>scale of 0 to 3

FMB - 9/10
MOTU - 7/10
Sketches - 8.5/10
Poly - 8/10

Why does he throat the microphone?

because john dwyer does it