Why? Why do Indians get so mad when we tell them to poo in the loo? Why...

Why? Why do Indians get so mad when we tell them to poo in the loo? Why? Do they want to keep their country covered in poo? Do they enjoy living in poo? Why can't they understand that we are trying to help them? Why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-30808745
youtube.com/watch?v=y57kIoCucWQ
chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7CNV9ni3m8
dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-3220286/India-sees-849-leprosy-cases-despite-officially-free-disease-2005.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the Indians who come here already poo in loo.
Its like keep telling you not to fuck your own sister even though aren't an american redneck.

Take your diaspora back pl0x.

I'm sure you could find some use for 350000 repatriated Tamils

There are 1 billion + Indians. There simply isn't enough toilets.

I hope we can guide them in the right direction with Kek's will.
Poo in loo, Pajeet.

Why don't you share the loo with your fellow countrymen? Why?

You are free to kill our diaspora in your country. We won't mind.

Sharing our clean loos with low hygienic and low class slum dwellers, no thanks. How many homeless people you have allowed to stay in your home?

At least our homeless low class slum dwellers can poo in the loo.

Like clockwork.

POO IN GARBAGE DUMP

I am not taking at you, I am saying its simply not possible to share our loo with them as it is for you to share your house with a homeless.

Does the smell of a dirty ass remind you of home?

So you want your country to be covered in poo? Why?

Why would any sane person would even smell a complete strangers ass? Especially a dirty one? Is it some kind of public greeting in Australia like it is for dogs?

No we don't. We are giving them money to build toilets, the government is building toilets for them too, that's enough effort.

How are you gonna build 500-700 million loos? How can you make enough loos? You'll still have maybe 100-300 million people still pooing in the designated shitting streets.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

There isn't a magic wand that will build 500-700 million loos in a fortnight. It will take time, the sooner we start the sooner we finish.

>india has to literally pay people to use a toilet

SUPERPOWER BY 2020

We dont poo in loo, but we do love throwing trash everywhere, ROAST MY COUNTRY

When you gotta stop chucking corpses in the rivers?

Eww... No. You guys are not worth it. You fucking animals.

We have. It has been significantly reduced after Clean Ganga Project.

Why can't you guys start a Clean Loo Project? Why?

We are trying and fixing stuff here. At least we acknowledge the fact that we suck and not like a pretend superpower who likes to ask us why are we so fucked up while his "superpower" of a nation is not even capable of stopping racial killings and school shootings.

But we poo in the loo.

People who allow children to shoot children are sub-humans whether they poo in loo or not.

We still poo in the loo.

Nice achievment Burger.

>a nation is not even capable of stopping racial killings and school shootings.

i'm pretty sure 100% of racial killings and school shootings have been stopped.
or do you think those 2 in columbine high school are still shooting right at this moment???

You also use adult diapers.

Children getting killed in school is normal for 3rd world standards and not for a "super power" standards.

what about the children who get raped and murdered in India because they dont have a Loo?

Loos save lives

You've got a space agency but no public toilets?

The truth is you just don't care do you?

So pretty much everywhere stricken by poverty is overridden by drugs and sometimes violent crime, mostly by niggers but sometimes other races. The main theme, though, is drugs.

Wtf is poo central's excuse!?

>You also use adult diapers.

It's better than shitting in designated streets.

He won't even share his loo to help his own country. He doesn't care about his own country. How selfish of him.

We are 3rd world country what do you expect? A city of gold with no sins?

You can build a space rocket easily than building 600 million toilets in the 7th largest country.

The only reason Americans can't shit in streets is because it would require them to step out of their houses.

>Explain this, Rajah
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-30808745
youtube.com/watch?v=y57kIoCucWQ
chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7CNV9ni3m8
dailymail.co.uk/indiahome/indianews/article-3220286/India-sees-849-leprosy-cases-despite-officially-free-disease-2005.html