What is his endgame?

What is his endgame?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635313/Furious-President-Turkey-abandons-Muhammad-Ali-funeral-flies-home-cut-speech-line-banned-laying-cloth-boxer-s-coffin-Muslim-ceremony.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jewish world domination, the dude is a Mason, so wether he knows it or not that's his goal.

Ottoman Empire: Reloaded

seving the merchant

hmm... really makes you think

*serving

ottoman empire is a meme, tukey can barely sustain itself economically

Survive. He is actually very desperate right now.

Knowing roaches, probably using Serbian government and traitors of Balkan to reestablish dominance on Balkan and revive Ottoman Empire.

He is objectively the worst ME leader at the moment.

>Just got cucked out of giving a speech at Mohamed Ali's funeral
>He traveled 6,000 miles for this

This is how World War III can start.

So is Putin. So is Trump. So is every influential person that lives.

Turn Turkey over to ISIS.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3635313/Furious-President-Turkey-abandons-Muhammad-Ali-funeral-flies-home-cut-speech-line-banned-laying-cloth-boxer-s-coffin-Muslim-ceremony.html

I hope to God. Then we will finally prove to the world that Serbs were always the traitors of Europe.

t. Albania

Why would he even do that?

He knows """"""Mohamed Ali"""""" wasn't a real Muslim, just an Afro-American trying to be edgy and "sticking it to whitey", right?

>Afro-American
That's not how you spell nigger.

At this point Erdogan thinks of himself as the king of Muslims basically.

Lmao that picture is just them in Vietnamese clothes.

I think war is his endgame.

But when he loses, it will ensure that whoever conquers Turkey will have full control over it.

Yeah, but shouldn't he tell the fake Muslims from the real Muslims?

It's like those fake Jews from Africa trying to get into Israel.
Real religious leaders don't get fooled that easily.

He is helping isis, what a loser.
Also, the man is fucking insane, one day he hates us, the other he loves us. what a Jew.

>Real religious leaders don't get fooled that easily.
They do. The decision maker about immigration is the government, if political leaders want to bring in niggers from Africa then the religious authorities obey and just tell them to do some extra religious shit. Real control in Israel is the state, not religion.

>kike is butthurt
This must be good, I will vote for Erdoğan in 2019.

As a German I'd rather have Israel than Turkey. Not even joking.

He wants the ring obviously

Rofl your erDogboy is a fucking tyrant, your vote probably doesn't even matter anyways.