Are they the worst posters?

Are they the worst posters?

Why? What makes you say that? Anecdotes please.

Japanese and Koreans are the worst as well as Brazilians because those Brazilians are annoying with their inferiority complex.

based paki isn't exactly based but he's well above average nonetheless

why?

Nah. Leafs, Aussies and Krauts are by far and away the worst posters on Sup Forums.

Would love to fucking mow them down with a M61 Vulcan

That Palestinian poster that constantly floods the board with shit bait threads and you fuckers that lap it up

t. Also laps it up

I agree about Japanese and Koreans because most of them are not exposed to English language internet and act like newfags here. But never seen Brazilians doing what you said, I've only seen Indians do it.

Palestine? He's talking about Philippines and Pakistan.

damned uncle, what did we ever do to you?

Exactly. What the fuck? There's a Paki guy who keeps making bait threads but what the hell is it about Ph?

Most of them are just whitey or proxies, but some people think that all Asian flags are proxies while the South Asians and Southeast Asians are mostly natives, obviously.

nah, there are worse

>Would love to fucking mow them down with a M61 Vulcan

*slow claps*

*steps out of the shadows*

Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your meme, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...

But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps? Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.

And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^).

It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to. Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards...

Sauce?
>Worst posters (undoubtedly):
Japan, South Korea
>Best posters (imo):
Vietnam, Mexico

>Japan, South Korea
--

wut. this is just another white spewing his racist hatred, isn't it?

Meant Pakistan. You know the one.

Top worst poster on Sup Forums
1. Chicanos
2. Brazilians
3. Americans
Honorable mentions
1. Leafs
2. Mexicans
3. Brits

undisputed best posters are argentinians, israeli, and vietnam.
bonus : thai masterbaiter, bulgarians for constantly backstabbing everyone and adding fuels to fire, america for being laughing stock that keep on giving

The guy with no gf?

Stop creating these threads. Everyone know already that the worst posters are Leafs, Roaches, and Germans. There is nothing more to discuss

Is the plural for the word "Canadian" leafs or leaves? Serious question.