When did Vikings become better than GoT?

When did Vikings become better than GoT?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3988352/Number-newborns-England-Wales-one-foreign-parent-33-figure-high-86-London-suburbs.html
frieord.no/innenriks/nyhetsredaktor-tv2-kjaereste-radikal-jihadist/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druid#Greek_and_Roman_records
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>history

it didnt

both are trash but at least got has a few decent actors, no one on vikings has any idea what they're doing

season 1 episode 1
don't be that guy.

n3v3r

Onwards from Season 2. It moves quick and the drama is thick.

GoT's more historically accurate than this shit. I'm honestly surprised aliens and time displaced Nazis haven't shown up yet.

I've enjoyed this more than GoT, the lows arent as low and the action is better.

Since about season 3 of GOT, actually. Vikings has at least been consistently good.

WTF I love pro-white traditionalist TV shows now

>vikings
>pro-white traditionalist

hej

>there will never be a show called Druids

Druids are the superior white race

Vikings a shit

*smiles spastically*

in your dreams apparently

IT'S SHIT FAGGOT

>Celts
>literally the buttmonkeys of every single other European culture

Normans are where it's at. If the Norse did one thing right, it's getting Normans to exist.

>Vikings: Mercenary niggers for arabs. So retarded they jumped at the chance to become good goys and worship kikehrist
>Druids: White gods feared by arabs, romans. Had to be exterminated because their valor would not surrender to kikechrist.

VIDF pls

The only thing keeping this pile of shit above GoT is the fact that GoT is irredeemable garbage.

"Vikings" is literally the origin story of Normans.

The Sup Forums-iest comment ever.

since vikings is not feminist bullshit

>Celts
>split into a bunch of different subgroups
>mainlanders die the fuck off in the advance of Germanics
>islanders go full isolation
>Welsh becomes an incomprehensible alien tongue as the speakers descend the chain of evolution
>Scottish become butthurt barbarians unable to accomplish anything without Germanic southern neighbours
>Cornish
>>>>>>Cornish
>>>>>>>Manx
>>>>>>>>>>>>>Isle of Wight
>Ireland gets gets continually invaded by literally everyone else on Earth
>Muh Fenian Pride! Muh 32 counties!
>Can't contend with Germanic might of a slightly bigger island next to it

At least Norse and Germanics accomplished stuff.

You have to go back xd

It isn't

Yes, that's why I said the Norse did something right by the Normans.

literally all post-cucking to the romans

who gives a shit what you accomplish once you're a good goy?

may aswell be proud of the middle east

>was excited for Warcraft to see based Ragnar in more stuff
>he was literally the worst part of that movie
God damn

From the intro, GoT is slow and boring as fuck.

Celts did fuck all m8

>may aswell be proud of the middle east
Personally I blame the mongolians for that shit show.

Honestly the last episode was really damn good showing ragnar as a broken mess

look at that transformation

When she came onto the scene.

vikings worked for the byzantines, not arabs
druids were a bunch of old men in a forest

>they turned Lagertha into even more of a token character

Are there any faggots on this show? I got to season 2 of thrones and they had some faggot king so I turned it off. Disgusting.

druids were godkings who the romans feared

they offered the same gesture as all people, convert to goy or be killed, the druids would rather die than be good goy cucks like the living kikings

vikings are an embarrassment. their heritage is germany and sweden. you seen germany and sweden? nations that care not of culture or family or religion, but to simply survive and accept being conquered

this show celebrates the weakest and worst parts of white culture - surrender culture

Its a show where the main character is a fucking mythological figure. Stop this meme.

It's still ridiculous to me that Ragnar, Lagertha, etc. don't age. The show has spanned at least 15 years by now and they haven't aged a bit.

He dies in season 2...

When it hinted at Ragnar's power struggle with lothbrokfu Ivar the Boneless

Holy shit you butthurt celticuck

Druids were powermongers and mad priests, strew animal intestines to read the future and forbade their people from creating a writing system, the druids were shit and erased themselves from history when Rome stepped in to end that shit.

An autistic Sup Forumstard LARPing as muh vikings again.

>split into a bunch of different subgroups

Umm yes, like all other language groups. What of it?

>mainlanders die the fuck off in the advance of Germanics

lol no, continental Celtic culture was entuirely consumed by the Romans.

Ancient Gaul was on a completely different level of civilisation compared to the wilderness of Germania.

>Welsh becomes an incomprehensible alien tongue as the speakers descend the chain of evolution

Incomprehensible to who? Non speakers? Thats how every language works you man child.

>Scottish become butthurt barbarians unable to accomplish anything without Germanic southern neighbours

Is that why they beat these "Germanic" southern neighbours?

>Ireland gets gets continually invaded by literally everyone else on Earth

Is England now "everyone else on earth"?

At least Norse and Germanics accomplished stuff.

Norse are Germanic you mouthbreather.

Pic related, there's your Germanic superiority.

>uses post to shit on druids
>doesnt even attempt to refute that vikings are just surrender faggots who have created sweden and germany which are surrender faggots

nice argument surrender faggot

now its time for you to forgive me like jesus would, and im going to fuck your wife and youre going to forgive her too

>cuck

How to spot underage Sup Forums newfag cancer, fresh from posting on r/the Donald.

lol yes, Celts in outlying areas got BTFO, the rest were subsumed into Rome.

Have you seen Welsh, friend? It's an inbred mess.

>scottish
>beat the english

>Ireland
>conquered first by successive waves of Celts
>then by Vikings who set up camp
>then Normans
>then the British Empire
>along the way fucking Moors and Greeks also happened

Please try harder next time.

Buttmad celts all over the shop

You know no one even speaks your languages anymore, right? Everyone else destroyed and only pathetic conqueror-sympathizers ever tried bringing it back. Look at the state of the Irish language, or its near non-existence.

Bring an argument next time or go back to be conquered.

>kike telling me i was conquered

Time to worship a kike on a cross goy, otherwise Rome might have to destroy you

Better to surrender than to be destroyed right goy? Kike worship begins now

Remember how you rolled over for kikes? You're about twenty years from rolling over for mohammed

>Sup Forums tries to talk about history
>ignoring the fact all this shitposting is about a show on the history channel
>"history"

when did Sup Forums get this embedded here?

>mfw my dad had a 50 min rant about this

Who cares about some old men jerking each other off in the forests

Who is this phallus chalice

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3988352/Number-newborns-England-Wales-one-foreign-parent-33-figure-high-86-London-suburbs.html

The English will be gone from the pages of time in 50-100 years

Scotland and Ireland will endure lmao

>feared by romans

Didn't the Druids get wiped out by the Romans who then obliterated any Briton culture based around them after Boudicca's rebellion?

When does it get good? I tried the first couple of episodes and found them both boring with really camp acting.

Is it meant to be supernatural as well as about Vikings?

Is it all about modern drama, or does it take inspiration from Norse folklore and history like how GoT takes inspiration from european folklore and history?

Karianne Solbrække has been promoted news anchor. The crime reporter has been revealed to have been in a secret relationship with a multi-criminal islamic terrorist from Pakistan named Arfan Bhatti for several years!

>Source in Norwegian: frieord.no/innenriks/nyhetsredaktor-tv2-kjaereste-radikal-jihadist/

VIKINGS YES!

Sup Forums cancer is the reddit trojan horse. Its literally killing this site and it's culture.

why?

lol I never noticed it was on the History channel. I don't know how historically accurate this is.

the romans did fear the druids, they wanted them to assimilate because they were great minds in all aspects, whether militarily or politically

roman leaders even had druid advisors

but they didnt bend the knee so they got wiped out

acting like romans were some awesome army because they'd throw wave after wave at a small island of druids is laughable. are the muslims some awesome empire because they throw wave after wave at the kurds?

the romans won but the druids didnt surrender like vikings. the whole notion that we should revere surrenders over fighters is a farce.

When did vikings learn olympic style judo?

Ah fuck off Celts and Germanics are basically the same fucking thing.

I thought next to nothing is known of them and nothing has been found that can be accurately a druid artifact. How do people know so much about them?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druid#Greek_and_Roman_records

it is tho.
>muh Warrior viking womens

Literally didn't exist

She's from the newest episode

normally i see this level and type of argument coming from turks and other balkanoids. it's unusual to see it from a white person

I would force her into slavery so I could have sex with her whenever I want, if you catch my drift.

GoT has one episode a season that is better than anything airing on television.

They pretty much carry the show.

She's a big gal though

UUUU

looks good to me, mask and all

I weigh 125lbs and I know I could kill every single druid that has/had/will ever live. At once. You're the bitch niggas of the bitch niggas
>Mfw a druid talks shit

>when a white guy has to reminisce about viking lore before the part where they converted to christian and genocided their own culture but still tries to be proud

>le Sup Forums boogyman
And you're part of the problem. All these autisic faggots wouldn't have been a problem if people didn't constantly complain about that board. Now it's another contrarian "cool kids club" like much of the site.

>GoT's more historically accurate

IF I take off the mask, will Ragnar invade england?

Is Ivar our guy?

yes the history channel is a fucking joke but the show is solid

What do those actually do? Jojo told me it's for breathing exercises or some shit.

got turned to shit right at the red wedding. if you're still watching after that then you're a cuck

I'm barely 5 minutes into the episode and i already counted half a dozen non-white/shitskin extras in the crowd. What the fuck?

Frontier is better than them both

They do say it's become a big trade city.

>hbo be shilling

I'm an American, my parents are American, my grandparents are American, my great grandparents were American, and my great great grandfather was a European that came over from your hellhole of a country just so they can be American. I don't give a shit about color. Druids are a joke, a really bad and old joke that somehow still persists because some fucking dipshits can't accept the fact that the woods aren't all they're cracked up to be.

If a horse is born in a pigpen does it become a pig?

"American"

Man, pretty disappointing episode. Ragnar needs to die. Pretty much the only way to breathe life back into this. Kill Ragnar, and find a new character to make us care about. And not fucking Ivar.

season 1 of both are great and then quickly fall off to become pleb trash

dude lesbians lmao

what are you talking about? show me where there was anyone other than white people in 9th century Scandinavia?

Season 2 of Vikings was really good as well. 3 is where it fell off.

its not supernatural. there are mystical elements but those are more just from the point of view of the characters. GoT has literal magic.

They wouldn't have made Vikings if GoT wasn't overrated.

what did she mean by this?

Just finished watching, i'd rate it 6/10

Wud've been better without the lesbian LARPing cringefest, the cuckoldry arc, the constant pizza adverts and if the rip i had showed the full lesbian sex scene

Also that new cinematograhy they're employing with the closeups is a bit unorthodox aswell

Game of Thrones s1/4 > Black Sails s2/3 > > Vikings s 2/3 > > Game of Thrones s 5/6 > > Black Sails s1 > Vikings S4 pt.1

>""""history"""" channel
>vikings are white

If an entire cult is proven to be a worthless group of shit eaters and mud humpers, do they deserve to think they know anything other than eating shit and humping mud?

>no vikings S1

>born in a pig shit thinks hes a pig