Sigourney Weaver Praises Early Scripts for ‘Avatar’ Sequels as “Fucking Amazing” in Scope

Sigourney Weaver Praises Early Scripts for ‘Avatar’ Sequels as “Fucking Amazing” in Scope

collider.com/avatar-sequels-sigourney-weaver-james-cameron/#images

Other urls found in this thread:

usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ghostbusters-star-sigourney-weaver-loves-the-reboot-w212355
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only thing thats fucking amazing is these dubs, Rick!

Mmmhmm, tell me more..

usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/ghostbusters-star-sigourney-weaver-loves-the-reboot-w212355

>“To be able to hand Ghostbusters over to these incredibly talented women felt perfect, and it was time,” the 66-year-old, who starred in the 1984 flick and its 1989 sequel alongside Bill Murray, Dan Aykroyd, Harold Ramis and Ernie Hudson, said in the magazine’s August issue. “There is such wonderful chemistry between the four of them. That does remind me of the boys because they were old friends and they had worked together a lot too. That kind of comedic pairing is just gold. You just turn the camera on and let them go at it.”

>Weaver — who played Dana Barrett, a possessed cellist and Murray’s love interest — witnessed the women’s dynamic firsthand. After all, she makes a cameo in the movie (in theaters July 15). “I think the fans are going to be pleased by how we pop up,” the Oscar nominee added. “It’s just a very sweet movie but also very funny and kind of crazy. I think that’s a big part of what films can do — take us to another world.”

SAVE US FROM CAPESHIT BASED JIM. WE NEED YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER.

Well she considered the first script "amazing" too, so...

I only watched the first one for the CGI, the story, plot and characters were garbage tier.

I expect the sequels to be the EXACT SAME.

What could he possibly rip off for the squel ?

to be fair, the original Avatar script shits on literally every other blockbuster created in the last 20 years.

Yeah, Pocahontas in space was real innovative.

>The Kinogött to return
dying with anticipation

Terminator.
>humans send in robots to kill the blue cat people

>he hasnt read the original scriptment

Back to future Calcutta with you swine.

The fanboy who wrote that seems a bit... credulous.

I haven't even heard about it, and why should I care since nothing came out of it? It's also ridiculous to call a script superior to actual movies in the first place.

That's like critiquing a rollercoaster ride by saying the story was done before.

Except if a movie is only interesting or poignant visually, it's not a movie of the highest order;especially not if it attempts to be more than that.

Who's ready for the enormous butthurt when based Jim's next movie effortlessly btfo's the lost 10 years of capeshit and "Star Wars" at the box office?

What the heck does Mike Pence have to do with Jim?

tdlr for me please

did you mean
>Sigourney Weaver Praises Early Pay Offer for ‘Avatar’ Sequels as “Fucking Amazing” in Scope

Cameron does it again

so the shilling begins

I wonder if Abatap rises back from the dead

Blockbusters from the last 20 years that are better than Avatar:

The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers
The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King
Starship Troopers
Spider-Man
Spider-Man 2
The Matrix
Edge of Tomorrow
Mad Max: Fury Road

What's this guys name again?

>Avatar Sequels
People are still acting like these movies are actually ever coming out? It better be amazing if he's gonna take more than 7 years to make the first sequel.

>Sequel to the greatest movie of all time (objectively speaking) is going to be "Fucking Amazing"

Why would anyone be surprised by this?

He was making all 4 sequels during that time so they can be released annually.

hope that means he can start a new project after that.

Abatap, have you returned?

>people actually believe this

Darude

Not that user but why shouldn't people believe that? Jim claims he wants to make all of the movies at once. Why should we assume he's full of shit?

But that avatarcrap is worse as cape shit

it's a huge amount of time and money

Mike "Turning Fruits into Vegetables" Pence

>time
Well, it has been seven years since Avatar. He has probably spent a good chunk of time planning and preparing.
>money
It's James Cameron, the man is one of the most successful directors of all time. Movie studios will give him as much money as he wants since it's guaranteed whatever he shits out will make mountains of cash.

i find it unlikely that a studio would give him potentially over a billion dollars like that

>Abadar 2
>More nigger aliens

If i remotely even see some nigger features on the new aliens that's it i won't see this turd.