Fuck this "hobby"

>watching handegg

>watching divegrass

>turn on a football game
>bunch of lardasses standing around scraching their balls
>cut to commercial for 5 minutes
>they all bend over. looks like something might actually happen
>yellow flag falls from the sky
>faggot runs out and makes some weird hand signal. other faggots surround and talk it over.
>line up and bend over again
>nigger runs into the back of lard asses for no gain.
>cut to commercial

literally 4 hours of this shit.

faggot.

me mfw

Soccer Fans Ladies and Gentlemen

go back to plebbit.

>turn on football game
>see a bunch of fat niggers on the field
>get the lotion out and start fapping

youtu.be/v5x6y-kf588

No homo

Sports are for fucking faggots.

fucking americans are literally retarded. how can you seriously sit around and watch the same 10 commercials over and over for 3 and a half hours because there is 10 minutes of """""""action"""""" sparsed throughout.

seriously, just watch the highlights on the internet the next day.

HOW BOUT DEM BOIZ?!

Anyone else excited for when the Cowboys win the Superbowl?

Literally the other way around m8. You got bullied in school and didn't do sport, didn't you?

Only the betas sat out of sport in England I can tan tell it's exactly the same in A
merica.

What third world shithole are you from?

Zeke is hungry

why haven't the mods deleted this "thread"?

Is he missing more hair or more face?

Autism must suck

>Turn on Football game
>Implies it on TV
>TV
>Sup Forums - Television & Film

It's the right board. Just stop being a little bitch.

>MODS
>doing their """"""""""jobs""""""""""

Select uno

>how can you partake in this cultural activity I have never been a part of and don't understand

get outta here ya jabroni

So we can discuss mlp here too right?

>American turns on tv
>It's a hockey game
>Tall Aryan gods everywhere
>Wife gets horny and starts feeling him up
>He quickly changes it to basketball

Go ahead

I'm not the one that spends over 3 hours watching commercials for 20 minutes of sports.

the sad thing is you actualy ENJOY watching the ads. you laugh and seal clap like faggots every time peyton "balls on your face" manning sings the nationwide jingle

Also tv, so yeah.

Bump.

>turn on soccer
>bunch of skinny minorities just jogging around for a long time

Football
>played by enormous athletes
>maximum armor needs to be worn to mitigate some of the permanent injury from how violent sport is
>most athletes still suffer chronic health issues despite it
>highest rated sport in the country commanding the most revenue

Poverty Kick
>average "athlete" is 5'4 and ropy thin
>played just as much by third world starving nations as first world
>virtually no padding because it's a no contact pussy sport
>players are paid in bowls of warm rice and beans

Soccer, not even once.

You sure know a whole lot about something you claim to dispose with every fiber of your being.

You seem incredibly upset

My thoughts actually

I bet you watch the 1:00 PM game, the 4:30 game, and the primetime game.

you probably spend at least 2 hours watching the same toyota commercial each Sunday.

What's the deal with American soccer fans?

>>average "athlete" is 5'4 and ropy thin

Yeah, in south america.

Build that fucking wall.

I've been to parties and get togethers where football has been on tv. It's an okay sport don't get me wrong. There's just way too many stoppages in time/commercial breaks.

College football is infinitely worse.

>watching football instead of rugby
rugby is better in every way

they actually play for the majority of the match length instead of standing around doing nothing waiting for adverts to come on, and the people playing aren't pussies who have to armour up because they might get a booboo

also it's a much more nationalistic sport i.e. the people who play represent the country accurately: white countries have white players, black countries black players, etc. honestly one of the most offputting aspects of american sports is that fucking EVERYONE is black, it's just a nigger parade at that point

Literally kill yourself

Top rated soccer player in the world Lionel Messi is 5'7.

He's upset that altough this sport panders to retards and americans he still enjoys it and has to convince himself he hates it. Sad!

yeah, but the time they spend playing is way the fuck less interesting.
If that was the goal just watch marathon running, those fuckers take no breaks, doesn't make for good TV though

Rugby employs manlets and sissy boys. They can't play on the level of football athletes or they'd be killed.

Your average forward in Rugby is like 5'9, 150lbs while in Football it's like 6'5, 300lbs.

Why does Sup Forums of all boards inspire such rampant shitposting on Sup Forums

I don't hate american football. I hate what the media has done to it. I hate fantasy faggots who constantly prattle on about their "guys" as if anyone fucking cares. I hate that fucking looney toon Jon Gruden, and more than anything I hate being in social settings where everyone insists on watching some shitty game between two shitty fucking teams instead of kino because Nigger McRapist needs to get XX yards for him to win his faggot matchup.

Who the fuck hates Jon Gruden? he is so comfy

he's a fucking autistc homer that picks one team and slobs on their dick the entire game. he's insufferable if you are a fan of the other team

nah, he slobs both teams dicks the whole time. He is a very positive enthusiastic guy

Wew, you really do know much about it.
Reminder that theres absolutely no excuse for liking any sport unless you actually do it yourself and this exception only counts for sport autists. Its nice that you exposed yourself as a norman, now kys and get off my safespace.

Sports are fun to watch, what more reason is required?

its why i only watch baseball

no niggers, just crackers and beaners

This guy unironically gets it.

It's for the braindead. 11 minutes of play, 3 hours of HILARIOUS commercials to get brainwashed by.

Holy shit that guy in the back is fucking ugly

those 11 min pack way thee fuck more interest than an entire 90 min soccer game

>Sports are fun to watch

damn thats one fucked up looking dude

>sports

kill yourself

Why do Anericans get all pissy and butthurt when people point out how boring their best sport is? Just chill out aight?

so spend 11 minutes watching them as highlights instead of 3 hours sitting through commercials and moronic commentary

this XDDDd!!!111
posting this on /r/ImGoingToHellForThis