ALL ALONE

ALL ALONE

RIDIN THROUGH THIS WURL

I love you so much, baby

LET'S GET WHOLE, BROTHAS

REACH

A perfect Lime

Who the FUCK was Sam Crow?

>tell me about sam,why does he wear a crow!

Goddamn what a milf

WATCH IT, TURQUOISE

Man by the end of the show the only reason to tune in was to hear her beautiful voice singing

We need to call in the blues to talk about what the browns are doing to the greens.

Leave my dad out of it.

You just summed up 7 seasons in three sentences. Bravo!

Jaxposting is the best shit ever.

JACKY BOY!

youtube.com/watch?v=2YvmCHlhnZE

still one of the best season endings i saw on tv

youtube.com/watch?v=DWaqduy-UN0

BROWN

i liked the part where she kills her partner whom she was sleeping with to avoid blame and later during the montage it looks for a second like she might actually feel bad, and then she smiles

best villain

wanted to fuck her so bad.

Forgot Lem was on this show for a bit

Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club, California Redwood Original or as it is better known, SAMCRO (Often spelled Sam Crow), is the mother charter of the Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club.

I watched episode of "SHOOTER" the new series that's about some sniper being framed for assassination

Anyway there's a moment where the main character gets ambushed by someone that looks like your average hells angels member and he attacks the main character

the main character says to him "watch yourself sam crow"

fucking bursted out laughing

SAM C. CROW then I guess.. you fucktard

BLOW BACK

SAMCCROW would be pronounced the same

look, they're bikers. no one said they were geniuses

wow you're fucking retarded, only reason to tune in anyways was to see her get shot in the head finally, should have happened seasons earlier. shit tier singer lmao hurr durr vocalists milf i worship herrt

Look at the bigger picture here *cocks head* we need to get the club out of guns brother imma reach out to black and brown we don't want any blowback jesus christ.

PERFECT LINES

The last season was a unnecessary epilogue.

Series should of ended dark with Jax holding his dead wife and betrayed by his mother. Instead we got some weak ending with on of Jax's retard kids holding a 'sons' ring hinting at the fact they cannot escape their family legacy either.

Seeing Gemma get taken out was about the only worthwhile thing to happen in the 7th season.

>mfw he draws the celtic cross wrong