How embarassing is it that the British lost their empire, influence, and dignity for muh Poland?

How embarassing is it that the British lost their empire, influence, and dignity for muh Poland?

Honestly that is just humiliating.

Also general British hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_betrayal
youtube.com/watch?v=mYJ1_RG2xS4
youtube.com/watch?v=yXf1bhEEXd0
worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/marseille-population/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have to admit, I was surprised to find out we threw ourselves in front of traffic for Poland. No offense. But just...fuck

Traitor
Sage

Britbongs lost their empire in two world wars fighting against German attempts to become hegemons of continental Europe, which would threaten British interests. Poland was irrelevant, the British only started fighting when the Krauts vaded France a year later.

Who gives a fuck about being a traitor to this shitty little rainy island?

hi mohamed

Indonesiabro is correct.

>How embarassing is it that the British lost their empire, influence, and dignity for muh Poland?
>for muh Poland?
>I was surprised to find out we threw ourselves in front of traffic for Poland.
>for Poland.
Oh fuck off, FUCK OFF.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_betrayal
youtube.com/watch?v=mYJ1_RG2xS4

No need to hate on muh dad. Not sure what that has to do with Poland though?

>Self-loathing brits

Literally no lower scum in this country.

EU gives you freedom of movement, fucking use it

But I dont want a democracy, I want Monarchy, what do?

If you hate it so much why don't you leave :^)

Wait for Caliphate. But I agree democracy is shit. Monarchy is superior.

>If you hate it so much why don't you leave :^)
Liberals are planning on it!

They say that every election but unfortunately they never do.
The furthest they get is looking at how immigration to Canada works, realise they can't get in because they work at KFC and have no marketable skills then get sad and whine on facebook.

You would rather lose everything and be occupied by krauts instead?
Kill yourself you defeatist loser

I don't fucking get krautlickers

They are cucks.
They don't want niggers, but they would have loved to have krauts bomb them and rape their women instead.

Don't forget the contribution of Poland in fighting the Hun.

youtube.com/watch?v=yXf1bhEEXd0

Yes, and we will not forget how you Brits made us pay for all these planes, tanks and their fuel and ammunition + training for defending your asses, on top of selling us out twice, then not even allowing us on the victory parade and treating us like crap after wards. FUC YOU.

Who let you out of the cuckshed even?

Get fucking cucked by Muslims, you deserve all of it.

So you remember your times of debt slavery by importing droves of 3rd world shitskins?

Self hating cuck.
Go sell your ass to Ahmed and have a threesome with him and your wife

Eternal Anglo btfo finally.

It's pretty shit. Poland was going to get fucked by Russia anyway. The fact the Russia invaded at the same time as Germany was ignored. It was never about defending Poland.
Germany didn't want war with Britain.
It didn't even want war with France.
The Russians were the real threat and we helped them win, caused the collapses of the Empire, started the cold war, turned Europe in to a crippled continent occupied by Russia on one side and America on the other.

Should have just let the Nazis be, would have worked out better.

Nice shill threads, OP

I served my country, mate. Nine years in the British Army. (Light Infantry).

We are often called 'perfidious Albion'. That's for good reason: we will cheat, fight dirty, rip anyone off, to defend our little islands. That's why we win.

There is no honour nor glory in war. Only destruction.

t. Remain voter
EU superstate now

Vote leave.
Queen will become more powerful
also she wants Brexit. Do her bidding

Yeah we should never have got involved in WWII. But then we should never have got involved in WWI either which would have prevented WWII anyway.

Great Empire in human history and we fucking destroyed ourselves for the sake of Belgium, France and Poland. Pathetic.

>for the sake of
>Poland
Again, for fucks sake. You pushed us into this war, your fake promises made us not ally with Germany. You and France wanted us to be the decoy, worst "allies", worse than enemies.

What's shill about it? There isn't really an agenda to push, he's just shitposting.

>In 2014, an estimated 40% of Marseille is now Muslim, and it is predicted that Marseille will become the first Muslim-majority city in France. Marseille also has the 3rd largest urban population of Jewish people in all of Europe.

worldpopulationreview.com/world-cities/marseille-population/

This is a crusade, the frogs on here that say this is an Anglo Chimpout are ISIS shills.