2011 Barca vs 2017 Real Madrid

2011 Barca vs 2017 Real Madrid.
who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-XLlcuP-GAE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

08-09 Barca squad was better

2011 Barca. Xaviniesta were unstoppable and Abidal and Alves are far better fullbacks than Jordi alba and whatever meme RB they have right now.

>who wins?
Real Madrid beat this exact team (besides Abidal) in the 2011 copa del rey final, with Khedira and Arbeloa &co. so I really doubt they would "destroy" 2017 Real.
probably a cheeky 2-2.

go to bed underage chicano

halal with refball

And Barcelona defeated them in the CL. You think one game is enough judge a team?

Real Madrid would win 3-1

They also destroyed that RM team 5-0 in the same season
2011 barca are easily the greatest club team of all time, only the Milan of the late 80s and early 90s comes close

Did you even watch the CL matches? It was absolute refball

2017 halal also lost to Barcelona without neymar, and Halal did get pretty far with the help of some offsides as well.

You're a sad pathetic little gypsy. Just take a break from shitposting m8. The entire board is laughing at you.

Yeah this

*10men Real

>Halal did get pretty far with the help of some offsides as well.
not really. Bayern's offside and benulties were way more disgraceful.

Yeah look at this horrible refball. I mean how can the amazing defence of Madrid masterminded by Mourinho hope to stand up to this horrible interference, right?

This is the shit Ronaldo lacks

people always try to make a comparison between him and Messi but there simply isn't one, Messi has plenty of scoring highlights where he makes the play on his own, dribbling around at pace and finishing with a great shot

Ronaldo just has headers, tap ins, and the occasional decent shot, but hardly any combination to make the play himself

Zidane's dumbass was making mistakes and Ramos legitimately fucked up. quit with that 10 man excuses bullshit, ramos had no impact that game anyways.

>Pique | Macherano CB pair

I actually think that pair will soon look like a joke compared to Umiti | Pique...
>in a few years

Rest of the side is solid ig, but dare I say Suarez and Neymar are >way better than Pedro and Villa?

Also never rated Valdes, ter Stegen will be better than him too.

Moral, sides get better with time. Most nostalgia fags are just that, fags.

>They also destroyed that RM team 5-0 in the same season

k but you can't really compare an actual final when both teams had time to prepare their shit, with a laliga game between 2 CL tuesdays.

>look at this one goal, no refball, see?

R A R E
A
R
E

>quit with that 10 man excuses bullshit
kek

>every fucking time

my flag doesn't matter

Pedro and Villa are inferior to Nerman and Rat King but in 2011 Iniesta, Xavi and especially Messi were at their absolute prime. Messi was on a level of his own, nearly unplayable. There's no way the current Barcelona or season 14/15 Barcelona would beat that team.

>Villa
>inferior to Nerman and Rat King
lol no

The truth is 3 premier forwards and a weak midfield doesn't make for a very balanced team overall

2015 treble winning Barca would have demolished this 2017 Madrid. MSN were unplayable and everyone was solid in performance

>Iniesta, Xavi and especially Messi were at their absolute prime

Nobody sane itt would dare refute.

But >Pedro and >>Villa couldn't touch Ratking and Nerman.

Nerman may dribble to much, dive and just be subpare for a few games, but when he's not he's really good.

Ratking is fucking clinical when he gets chances and a bit of pace.

I rate Villa tho, and especially Pedro (whom I think is a bit underrated in his time at Barca) but Nerman and Suarez was better.

Mainly because they came from better pools of talent.

and 2017 Madrid would have demolished 2012 2013 2014 Barca

like the santa lucia fag said, teams get better.

>demolished Pep-less Barcelona pre-MSN
No shit. They literally went through 3 managers in 3 seasons before they settled on Enrique and assembled MSN.

>10 men
And it should've been 9 or 8. Not like it mattered, at the end of the league.

>assembled MSN.

>Gareth Bale: won 3 champions leagues
>MSN: won 1 treble
wew

Honestly m8 the current RM side will never let this shit happen.

Messi can barely do that shit to mid to lower table La Liga sides anymore. People have been watching him for longer and he doesn't have that "youthful exuberance"/lack of discipline to try that right now.

2011-2012 was wayy better team

>no league, cucked by Ronaldo
>no CL, cucked by TORRES
>no remarkable moments whatsoever besides them losing important matches

nigga what are you on about lmao, the only thing better that season was their away black kit, that shit was dope

kek. 10\10 pic

fuck, 2015 Barca would wreck this Real. That team wrecked defending champions of the other leagues.

Well considering 2017 Madrid couldn't beat 2017 Barca..

This happened after Pepe's made up red card kiwi

Lol

quizás no en títulos pero sí en un partido directo. al farca generalmente le sienta bien el bernabeu independientemente de su rendimiento en la temporada.

You are fucking deluded. 2015 Barça could barely beat Carletto's Madrid that played with fucking JAJAJAmemes and no rotations. This Madrid would demolish 2015 Barça as it is better in every fucking way

>quizás no en títulos pero sí en un partido directo.
En un partido directo el Celta puede destrozar al Barça como hacen cada temporada. Este Madrid es mucho mejor equipo y en una eliminatoria de Champions contra ese Barça la ganarían casi siempre.

Friendly reminder Barca won and drew the classicos this season

de acuerdo con eso, pero aca le chupan las bolas a ese equipo 2015 por muh msn y demas memes
el madrid de 2017 vs barca 2011 seria de puta madre

real all the time

EPIC goal!

>Honestly m8 the current RM side will never let this shit happen.

Yeah, not like Messi literally raped current Real Madrid side few months ago.

well it was about time, he went like 8 games in a row going invisible (as in being useless in general, not only failing to score) against Halal. We probably won't see another good game from him against them for the next 2 years.

>not like Messi literally raped current Real Madrid side few months ago.

do I really have to reply to this post?

show when Casemiro, Modric, Varane and Ramos let Messi run RM's defence, from half line, by Busquets-higher up field than he almost ever is-casually standing while rolling a ball to Messi-who proceeds to rape RM anally with a spear, before scoring against >Casillas.

>inb4 Casillas was actually based then

Seriously, there are times when I tell my self: Navas is actually better. Anyway GKing actually evolved too, Pep and other Spanish and Dutch managers made technical keepers a meme for the better.

>"w-why didn't he pull the same indentical situation as then"

Come on, m9. The fact that he didn't solo through the entire team to score a goal doesn't mean he didn't thoroughly dominate the match.

youtube.com/watch?v=-XLlcuP-GAE

>the current RM side will never let this shit happen

Yeah, they were oh so great in containing him.

Wtf was Carvajal doing

You're still missing my point.

But whatever. One thing we can agree on is that RM is especially shitty against Barca.

2017 madrid can't even beat 2017 barcelona lmao

Barcelona current squad won in the bernabeu and almost wins in camp nou. Rm may be better overall but head to head barceloma still cucks them

Rare proxy

>peak messi, xavi and iniesta
GOATest GOAT team ever

they manage to carry shit players like villa, pedro, mascherano, pique and valdes

Rm is better overall because barca lacks depth so miserably

Navas > Valdes
Carvajal < Alves
Ramos > Mascherano
Varane = Pique
Marcelo > Abidal
Casemiro < Busquetes
Modric = Iniesta
Kroos < Xavi
Ronaldo > Pedro
Benzema < Messi
Isco/Bale > Villa

Real Madrid wins

>2017 Modric = 2011 Iniesta
KEK

villa and mascherano were not shit you clown

yeah you thought villa, pedro and mascherano were shit in 2011, its safe to say you weren't watching football back then.

pipe down champ

mate, pedro and villa never did something marvellous besides scoring a tap in from an iniesta/xavi/messi assist

mascherano was new to that position, he played in the midfield his whole life

>Carvajal < Alves
>Modric = Iniesta
t.clueless

doesnt work like that you retard. but halal prolly does win

>modric=iniesta
uhhh

>villa
Villa was amazing.

faggot.

>I'll say "kek" instead of responding to him with an actual argument! That'll show him!

that's why he spent half of his career in the "major" league "soccer" right?

/thread

>modric=iniesta
Now, MAYBE. But prime Iniesta was GOAT

GOAT assist right there

Hopefully ISIS

>Any red card against Madrid is made up
kys madrista

since when 10vs11 is not a legitimate excuse you retard?

it's not a legitimate excuse when Real deserved to have way more players sent off

>deserved
we're not talking about your sexual fantasies here, in real life any 10vs11 obviously matters, it's not a per game basis. go back to your MLB shit.

damn nigga did you took a boat from one island to another?