Is he /ourguy/?

Is he /ourguy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w
washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/04/12/the-most-out-of-touch-places-in-america/?utm_term=.10c8e0346b12
youtube.com/watch?v=2VVMVtuN9FY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/ourguy/ is a cancerous redditor meme

no, george is

And yet, most white women voted for Trump.

youtube.com/watch?v=QhnsC2V4_0w

Look, the simple fact is that Trump supporters are largely unemployed Rust Belt slackers with no education and who might as well just go away,

sounds like hes /HBOs guy/ desu

>boyhood
>his character is a goon liberal throughout the whole thing until the end where he changes for his new waifu
>everything works out for him and gets a happy ending

>old wife/the mom stays a goon liberal right to the end
>I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE MORE:(((((((((((((

why didn't he learn??

why do you think it's posted here dumbass

Just keep saying it until it comes true.

Ever notice most of these anti-trump celebs are the ones that have nothing else going on work wise?

Talk to your agent, not twitter fuckhead.

He lost the popular vote by 2,000,000 votes.
Keep telling yourselves that it was some vast conspiracy involving illegal mexicans. Maybe if you repeat it to yourself enough times it will become fact.

lmao

Nope, Max is.

>Trump supporters are largely unemployed

kek, oh user, you and your fucking bait.

>trump wants to make america all male

wtf i hate post-truth now

Ethan Hawke is doing pretty well after getting recognized by the industry for Boyhood, way better than the roles he was getting 5 years ago.
James Woods, on the other hand, spends all day shitposting on Twitter in between cartoon voiceover sessions.

>He lost the popular vote
I love how people say this as if elections without the electoral college wouldn't look vastly different.

Of course he lost the popular vote by 2,000,000. It doesn't change the fact that a majority of white women voted for Trump.

Trump truly is a republican President, because losing the popular vote by 2mil and still getting into office sure as shit isn't democratic.

>Runs as the populist candidate.
>Loses the popular vote.
>Elected anyway by political delegates instead of the people.
>His voters are totally on board for this.

Truly we live in the most retarded age of western civilization.

Yup totally. Just completely ignore this pic please.

If Trump had won the popular by 2 million and lost the College vote you people would be rioting and you fucking know it. Stop acting like you would just accept it "because the Electoral College is necessary." The College is thoroughly undemocratic and is a relic from an age when the average citizen had the education of a 3rd grader.

>most retarded
Yourself included? The US isn't a democracy you dipshit. It's a federation. Learn the difference.

The US was never a democracy you retard. It was always a republic

I know this is bait but don't most Trump supporters actually agree with that?

Itz only smellz

>federation
Meant republic. Guess your retardation is rubbing off on me.

What's to ignore? He won because of Penn, Ohio, and Michigan, the heart of the Rust Belt. You just proved his point.

Since when is America a white country?

Not an argument.

The US is a union of 50 sovereign states. The electoral college was made to make sure the small states had at least some say in electing the President, otherwise the big states would just trample all over them. It's the same reason every state gets equal representation in the Senate. Think about it, if you were a delegate from Delaware or Rhode Island in the 1780s, what incentive would you have to join a union where New York and Pennsylvania make all the decisions?

Before you were born, kiddo.

>i don't understand how or why the electoral college works and how it effects campaigning.
>I don't understand what a representative republic is

it's fine. Lots of people don't.

lmao so easy to bait Sup Forumstards. Truly the right wing equivalent of tumblr

It never was.

Conservatives dont riot. We have jobs to worry about unlike you libcuck leeches.

it was until like 25 years ago when spics started flooding the country. USA was 91% white in 1960, it was founded by whites, for whites. the idea of the "multiracial republic" is entirely a concept from the past few decades.

So now sparsely populated rural areas who get all their news from Facebook in Buttfuck, Egypt swing states can trample all over everyone else. Got it.

It was until 1965

>people laughing at you and pointing out your mistake
>baited xD
Sure thing.

That's great. You just gonna ignore all the other states that trump won?

Then why the hell is the US always trying to preach democracy to the rest of the world? Why doesn't it try to spread Republicanism to the middle east?

>Sup Forums, /wsg/, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and fucking /vg/
JESUS CHRIST KID

>If Trump had won the popular by 2 million and lost the College vote you people would be rioting

I doubt it. Say what you will about Trump voters, but most of them have jobs or care about not getting a criminal record. They might protest, but not riot. Remember when Obama got elected, it seemed like the conservatives were going to start a civil war, and all we got was a few thousand relatively polite people holding signs in DC? That's how conservatives "riot".

Sure you do. That's why you're on Sup Forums

>born white
>born deemed good looking by society
>have this chip on your shoulder

what a fucking jerk off

Yep, last thing we need is more shithole liberal big cities

White men are voting in their own interest? This must stop!

I actually have to work in an hour. Thanks for reminding me.

>So now sparsely populated rural areas

No, I'm talking about states, not areas within states. Rural New York is ultimately irrelevant in the presidential election no matter what system you choose to use. There are plenty of relatively small states that are densely populated, like Rhode Island and Hawaii.

>can trample all over everyone else

No, they still ultimately get a much smaller say in the election. RI has just 3 electoral votes, California has 55. But it's better than nothing, and it gives them at least some influence.

Yeah, because it was a real shocker when all those other blood red states voted for the Red party. No other states beside Wisco and Florida mattered this election. So yeah, Florida went and its bipolar electorate went red this time, you got me. No other states matter.

"democracy" is an umbrella term. it means more than "direct democracy". a republic is a form of democracy. and no western nation, apart from Switzerland, is a direct democracy.

Because even if we're ignorant fatasses our government is the single strongest organization in the history of the world.

>this whole thread
Has Sup Forums really become this much of a liberal cuck hole? Is it because of the reddit immigrants? Or is this all bait?

>Then why the hell is the US always trying to preach democracy to the rest of the world? Why doesn't it try to spread Republicanism to the middle east?

We don't, really. Look at Japan and Germany, both countries whose government structures were heavily influenced by the US. They're republics.

>i luvva nasty..... please make me nasty

what did he mean by this?

>he's not on Sup Forums at work

see out of the 26 posters here I can guarantee you only I would say yes if the nazis lined up everyone and asked if you browsed Sup Forums or not

>Yeah, because it was a real shocker when all those other blood red states voted for the Red party. No other states beside Wisco and Florida mattered this election.

What the hell are you talking about? Ohio, Michigan, and Pennsylvania all went for Obama in the last election and went for Trump in this one. North Carolina and Iowa went for Obama in '08. It wasn't just a case of the traditional red states+Florida/Wisconsin, if it was then Clinton would have won.

Any state that isn't a swing state is irrelevant. RI has just as little influence as CA in that regard.

it's mostly just a lot of bait, but intermixed there is the occasional actual spattering of laughable liberal ignorance.

Here are the results by county.

why doesn't he kill himself then? some of just want a job and safe country with real borders

Sometimes I argue against my own side to get arguments for my side. It's autism

>it'll never be 1972 again

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/04/12/the-most-out-of-touch-places-in-america/?utm_term=.10c8e0346b12

>Any state that isn't a swing state is irrelevant.

That isn't true at all. They're very relevant. You could add the electoral votes of a dozen states together and they would still have less influence than California. It's just that non swing states considered "safe" so a candidate doesn't have to put as much time and effort into campaigning there.

Also, the definition of a swing state can change, and states that most people didn't consider a swing state before the election can end up surprising everyone. Who would have predicted that reliable Democrat-voting Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin would have voted for Trump?

Giving browns the right to vote was a mistake

>Nixon was winning in a landslide
>decided to try to cheat anyway

I wish I could have been there when he made that decision.

"Mr. President, you're on course to win 49 states, one of the biggest landslides in history!"
"Not good enough, break into McGovern's campaign offices, I want 50!"

It's a shame he says stuff like that, I think he's a pretty based actor.

So the Democrats will never win another election after this happens

>some of just want a job and safe country with real borders

Ironically he doesn't realize this, living in a 24/7 guarded gated community, with probably additional security for his house itself.

>tfw everyone here is sperging out and you're just wondering how it's possible for you to like him even more

I used to buy the libfag's premise.

I don't anymore.

As the US white population declines, the white demographic will become more monolithic.

Imagine an election some day where the Republican party wins 90% of the white vote and the Democratic party wins 90% of the nonwhite vote

>signs contract with studios to support his movies
>"WTF THEY KEEP TELLING ME HOW TO DIRECT MY MOVIE"

This is what happens when you sign a contract with a company that wants to increase profits for shareholders.

The same thing could be said about Texas, and I'd argue that the difference between "safe" and "irrelevant" is only a semantic one. You could have predicted that those states would have gone to Trump because of Hillary's unfavorability and because Trump is basically an independent who ran on the republican ticket. People just didn't want to see it.

Between is inception and the immigration reform act of 1965, aka "Democrat importation act"

drums would have won 1 of the past 28 elections if the US kept it's population demographics pre-1965[\spoiler]

>Liberal cuck.
>/our guy/

hehehehe yes call for white genecide and fuck white males. I'm sure you'll win them over next time

*donates more money to nancy pelosi*

THANK YOU

What celebrity isn't a fucking liberal cuck. Doesn't change that I love Ethan in the before series.

Sup Forums have always been contrarian faggots. Now that alt-right rules the country, Sup Forums will become libards.

Democrats method of picking their candidate isn't democratic at all either fuck wit, so they have zero right to complain.

Popular vote doesn't mean shit when over 50% of registered voters didn't even vote.

youtube.com/watch?v=2VVMVtuN9FY

No ethan we just don't want Muslims who don't want to assimilate and want sharia law here.

The enemy has been bought by Islamic globalists and we're not goin down without a fight.

They have to go back.

Guys, what if Globalism vs Nationalism has wider reaching implications than you realize?
What if Globalization is the only way for a species to achieve "type 1 civilization" status and thus have the ability to prevent global catastrophe at some point in the future?
It makes sense to me if you think about how much money is required to defend borders and keep up with international geopolitics.
In a one world system all of that money could go towards the scientific advancements required to keep people comfortable, and fed in the case of another ice age or a massive volcanic eruption or an asteroid impact.
What if, by supporting Trump and nationalistic views, America has damned humanity to suffer an inevitable tragic fate but their too short sighted to realize it?

>In a one world system all of that money could go towards the scientific advancements required to keep people comfortable, and fed in the case of another ice age or a massive volcanic eruption or an asteroid impact
People this naive don't exist, right? This is bait, right?

Can we get past this racist and sexist meme? I am very racist but I am not sexist. I understand why sexism is constantly being tied to the issue.

That would make sense if globalism didn't mean making the average citizen a slave under Islamic control/sharia law.