Reminder that earpods are the superior way of listening to music

Reminder that earpods are the superior way of listening to music.

Headphones are pleb-tier, I know this sounds like a bait thread but I swear its not.

Headphones are extremely uncomfortable, they actually make your entire skull hurt, and the sound quality is awful (even on expensive shit) because you dont actually have the speaker inside your ear.

Patricians use earpods which allow for maximum comfort and sound quality.

you literally cannot prove me wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Philips-SHE3590BK-28-Headphones-Black/dp/B007TRUTZS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i use earphones too but pic related are pleb as fuck. Anyone that uses a single earphone should neck it

You're completely right. They're the only earbuds that fit in my ear and they have decent sound quality.

Eaphones are gay, I have small ear holes so they hurt to use. I much prefer headphones.

i love my earbuds. never liked the feeling of a headband on my head

>I've never heard of IEMs

Way to out yourself soyboy, does it also hurt your ears?

Actually the only true method to listen to music is through your phone speakers.

What are some nice earbuds that are not too expensive and have great quality?

Only ones I can think of are unironically apple ones.

bro, if anything, wearing cans is the epitome of numale

Thanks dude

>earpods

youre literally right my dear user.

I dont think anyone is debating that you're right.

There's some great headphones for production, but for listening to music, the best is just to use some high quality earbuds.

Headphones are a trend, people use them because they like to look "retro", they can be used as a fashion accessory so hipsters and numales love them, but everyone knows their sound quality is bad and that they are not very comfortable to wear.

They both suck, speakers are the true patrician way.

Absolutely disgusting.

Which Earbuds does Sup Forums use?

>people use them because they like to look "retro"
Literally no one thinks that, what the fuck are you saying

true my boss lets me use speakers in my office. speakers in car and speakers at house. speakers everywhere boiii

I'm sorry but you're fucking wrong.

This, headphones are more of an accessory anyway.

$10 Phillips or Sony because the sound quality is great for the price.

>something that makes you look goofy as fuck if you wear it out in public and is more accommodating to production-quality sound than earphones is is an accessory
I'm sorry, what?

If I wanted earbuds that fell out of my ears and everyone could hear my music. maybe.

I use sound magic e-10 IEMs like every other competent person.

amazon.com/Philips-SHE3590BK-28-Headphones-Black/dp/B007TRUTZS

>No noise cancellation

>Not having a good pair of IEMs

This thread is making me angry

I can see you don't go out much

>they make you look goofy
Literally no one thinks this, especially females, they fucking go wet over guys with headphones because

1) it tells them the guy has money
2) it gives the impression he is some sort of ascended coinosseur
3) media has portrayed nu-males as headphone-loving guys

Literally ear fedoras.

airpod master race

love these things

that must be a european phenomenon because he ironically does look rather gay
these are quite good for their price range but whenever I've gotten them one of them inevitably dies on me

Rec me a good mid budget one then

I think you meant poor fags use ear "pods"

>Headphones are extremely uncomfortable, they actually make your entire skull hurt, and the sound quality is awful (even on expensive shit) because you dont actually have the speaker inside your ear.
You should've just left this whole sentence out of the bait, makes it too obvious

>you literally cannot prove me wrong
Nobody has to "prove" you wrong. You just are wrong. Anyone who thinks that over-ear headphones don't generally have better and more consistent sound quality than earbuds just knows nothing about audio. This is reinforced by the particular pair of earbuds with which you chose to illustrate your post. Apple's earbuds are legit some of the worst I've ever used.

the apple earpods literally hurts your ears, who would use this ever

Are there really THIS many people here who actually use earbuds & genuinely believe they are not damaging their ears but ALSO believe it's better quality. What the fuck

>mac
that explains it

i use them for conveniuence and caused i got them for free with my computer but i recognize they sound like shit

Only real patricians understand that listening to music from your phone speakers is superior.

>not having bluetooth speakers surgically implanted directly into your ear drums
all I see are plebs

you need to take acoustic treatments seriously if you want a good sound out of speakers