FALSE FLAG ATTTACK ON Sup Forums

Do not trust anyone! That ban was caused due false flag attack by pro-western paid shills.

What happend in this days:
1.Anti-russia shills made threadon russian imageboard, trying to cover as much as possible web space.

2.Then they shitpost here about MUH EBIL RUSKIES.

3.After that they DDOS own fucking thread, so Sup Forums think that it's russian goverment.

4.Now, when normie russian Sup Forumsaks are banned they can push teir propaganda without any resistance.

They're using proxies A LOT.

I REPEAT.
DO NOT TRUST ANYONE.

More screenshot of their bullshit.

They're using copypaste walls of text, trying to push their shit.

Be aware!

Tell them to quit it.

That was rather inconvenient when Sup Forums went out for a few minutes and CloudFlare sent me unsettling messages about scanning me or whatever it was.

>Russian posters
>gone
>bad
No.

It was correct the record aka hillaries shills.

Thankyou Good Sir

Screencap this thread for future reference.

Why are you talking to yourself..

>It's a Russian tells us a crazed conspiracy theory episode

>russian user says that kremlin is kicking their ass and the soviets are rising again
>other russian user denies all that and calls it false flag

>DO NOT TRUST ANYONE.

just fuck off or stop this already
there's 0 proof for either situations and even if one's sent, it can be easily be a fake

DO NOT TRUST ANYONE

How can the mirror be real if my eyes aren't real?

what else do you think we do? You've seen how small NZ's population is right?

Looks like they're correct, though. Russians are fucking degenerate cucks, and I hate the Putin cocksucking that's been going on here.
The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

>The enemy of my enemy is not my friend.

Neo-Sup Forums will never understand this.

oh look its a damage control the episode fuck off shlomo I've had enough jewish trickery for the evening

this russian shill war is amazing

Cant upload, have errors n shit

So did the Russians also DDOS the trump rally

The two happened simultaneously, but that is of course a (((coincidence)))

delete your country.

Russia, can you tell those smelly Chinks to cut it out with their propaganda too?

I hate seeing threads about how great China is when they cant even build actual escalators.

but china is great they even have their own particle accelerator and are building a undersea lab.

Deal with your shitty country on your own, this isn't your fucking safe space to spam these topics

Also, fuck russia

>Believing Putin will fall
kek

The fact that there is a shill war for russian image must be a sign that something important is going down... let's focus for a moment and find the truth like we do: is russia a hellhole or a paradise? is there some shit going down right now? why would anyone want to spend time convincing a bunch of half hobo half crazy people on a martian astrology website?

it's okay pale negro, we like you and your hard dick king emperor

he's literally the best ruler on the planet at the moment and will continue to be such until january of next year when he will move into the #2 slot

Don't listen to OP!
Russia is a shithole!

I hope Hillary will win and the whole fucking NATO will invade in Russia.

sounds like a red herring. nobody has to be your 'friend' but they can be useful to oppose the other and much more malign side

Fuck off, dog

Let me guess, your job depends on NAFTA

kek

You're fucking delusional. Take your tinfoil-tier bullshit to

this

2deep4loo

Fuck you, fatass. Go get shot in yo ass.

Only Hillary will make USA great again! Trump is shithead who don't even know what he's talking about.

Hillary WILL invade Russia, and if I'll help NATO forces, they allow me to live in beautiful USA.

Russia isn't a hellhole, and it isn't a paradise.

It's probably worse to live there than western europe, but I also seriously doubt it's as bad as the shills always try to paint it as.

There's a huge ongoing attempt to show russia in a bad light no matter what happens or how good russia actually is.

Just look at the olympics a few years back - if you weren't paying attention and only saw what was shown in mainstream media, the town the olympics were held in was falling apart, with poor shitty buildings everywhere and awful plumbing that didn't work.

But if you paid attention and took some time looking into those photos and claims from journalists, you'd have found out they were lying, often using photos from different places or countries entirely and claiming it was russia.

There is a concerted effort to paint russia in a negative light.

Why is that? They largely aren't even doing anything.

You know what I think? I think western powers are planning a war against russia.

>ban

What the fuck happened while I was asleep?

Don't worry Russian friends, I still like you.

Fuck western shills

You can trust me, i'm canadian

>shill wars in Sup Forums
>mfw this starts ww3

is russia banned from posting now?? seems like they tried to ddos 4chins

no.

well, I'm waiting for OP to post lol

While the prospect of dying via russian winter seemes nice and all. I'm going to have to take a rain check

>Australian failing at shitposting

Come the fuck on.

>pro-western paid shills
>in germany
fuck off dimitri

>There's a huge ongoing attempt to show russia in a bad light no matter what happens or how good russia actually is.

That's because of their insane aggression. After the cold war, the western relationship with Russia started to get better, and it kept improving for a few years even after Putin took over. Then he just went batshit insane, and tried to get the cold war started again.

so, hiroshima moot did ban whole russia from posting.

ruskies BTFO.

Remember to love and forgive your enemies, anons. If there's anything they can't stand or even understand, its genuine love and forgiveness.

BTW

Chaos Frogs frown upon new world orders.

Don't trust me?
I've been tipping America's cyber security agencies for months on Russian propagand, OP, and I'm not fucking around.

LET'S POINT TO THE FACTS.

Russia aggressively acts towards the EU and Ukraine to strong arm
They are trying to expand on the oil industry, that belongs to Saudi Arabia and America whether you like it or not.

But passed that, even in arming Iran and Syria they have lost nearly ALL of their reserves. Due to a Conspiracy Theorist / power mad manipulator, Putin, who instead of cooperating with the west has made it his goal to dismantle it by funding Far Right groups AS WELL as far left groups.

He pays the far left groups to act out and to have bad imagery in media, while funding right-wing groups (even American Libertarians) into office around the world.

So what is it that I'm against? Against disorder, because the way things are heading now, thanks to the unnecessary movement Putin has unleashed on the west, he wants chaos because that's his last weapon. They can't threaten Europe with nuclear missiles anymore, and there is no way for them to launch one at America

He only wants Trump as president so he can make moves in the Middle East under the guise of a Crusade, to take ISIS oil, and to crash the USD.

It will kill the American economy, and I'm to close to proximity to just ignore it.

Think of me as you like. I don't fucking care, but global stability is my point of view

Sounds pretty revisionist to me

USA and EU kick off a coup in Ukraine, Russia responds to it, and suddenly we have to go to war with Russia to end Russian aggression.

Nevermind the multitude of wars the western powers have been waging across the middle east for little/no reason whatsoever

How the fuck do people like you honestly justify the way you think?

If Russia is banned, how can you still post?

>huge resources for conspiracy
>Kremlin decide to ddos something
>from Russian servers

it was posted before the ban obviously, einstein

t. hillary shill

Normally Moscow would DDOS from China servers and everyone would blame the Chinks

I am Russia. posting from proxy.

I thought Russia was bant? welcome back. hope to see the rus general again in the future.

was pretty obvious, but still. many people fell for it.
At the same time as the west militarises eastern Europe. We get all these "Crazy rouble" threads

that's probably a roach behind proxy, don't worry vlad I know who are the shills.

Russia is ban currently. Must use proxy.

memes

A plan so devious that it force gook moot to ban you. Ingenious

I do find it difficult to believe that anyone thinks Sup Forums is worth ddos-ing? That reeks of out-of-touch governments rather than internet users.

It's not like Sup Forums doesn't know that Russia is a shithole already? A yo-yoing currency seems to be the least of their problems, and one that we're hardly obsessively discussing anyway.

it's not, did you just woke up? the ban lasted for less than 40 mins.

Doesn't make sense for russia's government to do it

more likely someone just bought DDOS services from someone in russia, since the russian government doesn't really police that shit unless there's a serious need to

I'm still behind you, Vlad.
These fags will never make me hate my Rusbros or their country.

>implying crashing Sup Forums with no survivors is not part of putin master plan

Also, if it actually were the russian government, the ddos would've continued in spite of the range ban.

another pathetic attempt I noticed

It doesn't necessarily take people intentionally wanting to attack Sup Forums. Sometimes it's just a gaggle of asshats.

That's more or less what got m00t to move to CloudFlare in the first place.

But they are right though. The Russia stronk meme is a result of invasion by kremlin bots. You are the shills, Ivan.

NATO is up to some shit. I hate those fucking Jews.

We should be opposing KSA, Israel, Pakistan and Turkey, not Russia and Iran. We're on the wrong team.

Ruskies ARE evil, stop having so many nukes you dirty RUSKIE commie swine

lel good luck everyone here loves putin

I was shooting at people from window.
Hard time in Russia now, civil war. Everyone fighting everyone, people stuck in their appartement shooting at bandits coming to steal buildings.
Kremlin do nothing, Russians must fight.

Wait, I hear gunshot, must go back to window.

cloudlfare shit

well that was annoying, not that I'm exactly the first one with the right to complain when it comes to taking down or err "modify the content" of web pages

The average Russian is no more or less brainwashed than the average Westerner. If you think they are, then I have bad news for you.

In fact, the most brainwashed people I encounter online are usually American, British, Swedish and German. Luckily Sup Forums is a good antidote for that in general.

sorry m8, you're just brainwashed.

post window

Hillary shills ddosing from Russian IPs.

Has the prospective Trump-Putin alliance ever seemed more vital to the defeat of globalists than after witnessing this desperation?

>defeat putin by shitposting
Cringe.

>brainwashed
You know that its standard communist tactic, to question the sanity and the ability to think cleqrly of you opponent.
What am I brainwashed about? That Russia is a corrupt shithole with an asshole a president that tries to win a dick waving contest with countries wealthier and more powerful that he is?
That a bunch of retarded "patriots" go here to shill for their "leader"?
The leadership of Germany is not any better than the leadership in Russia. The difference is nobody goes here to pretend that Merkel is anything but a traiter to her people.

Underrated

>Sounds pretty revisionist to me
And sounds like you don't know shit about what's been going on. The Ukraine thing was just a recent thing, and it was not staged by the west.

>Nevermind the multitude of wars the western powers have been waging across the middle east for little/no reason whatsoever
There's a difference between waging war against third world degenerates, and a European nation acting extremely aggressive against other European nations.
You should try living in Norway, and see all the insane bullshit Russia tries to pull, despite Norway having saved millions of Russians from starvations in the 20s, given hundreds of millions in aid and provided them with technical expertise in subsea and marine technology, not to mention helping them clean up their nuclear mess and decommissioning their old nuclear subs for free.
And what do the Russians do? Spy on us, practise fake nuclear attacks against Norwegian cities, breach our airspace, fish in our waters and make a lot of empty threats for no reason. Shit like this isn't international news, so you don't hear about it, but every country that's bordering Russia will have similar stories and worse.

The difference between Putin and Merkel is that you can't call Putin a traitor to his people. Putin is a Russian nationalist, Merkel is a woman. (enough said)

That you honestly believe there's tons of "kremlin bots" around here.

You got a hateboner for russia to the point of being delusional.

>not staged by the west.
Wew lad, we've been fucking with The Ukraine for years and years. It's the go-to example for what a "color revolution" is.

I'm not sure I'd call him a russian nationalist, because I don't know his internal policies very well, but he's definitely very good at foreign policy, even when he's dealt shit hands like the ukraine fiasco or the US attempting to invade syria, he's managed to salvage things and come out relatively unscathed, or even ahead.

>The Ukraine thing was just a recent thing, and it was not staged by the west.

Yeah, fuck off. I know exactly what it was; one of the most obvious western-backed coups in recent memory.

>The difference is nobody goes here to pretend that Merkel is anything but a traiter to her people.

Except the 40% of you who consistently vote for her.

b-but they were jumping up and down! How did Putin ever recover?

The internet makes happenings so much fun :3

>Also, fuck commies
Fix'd that for you. I'm fine with working on creating strong ties with Russia, and our country has had a history of working with them prior to the rise of the USSR.

#REKT

I mean here, you fucking moron
I don't have a hate boner for Russia, just like I don't have one for Somalia. One pisses me off is people who see Putin being portrayed as hitlersatan in the media, swing the other way trying to make him onto a genious tactician being concerned with the well being of his population, and not as an incapable neocon.
>Putin
>nationalist
Is this why nationalist protesters get shoahed in Russia, except those who are actively paid by Kremlin?

You sound exactly like someone who has a hateboner for russia m8

You don't come off as objective or reasonable in the slightest.

M8, Sochi was one half finished construction site by the time Olympics have started.
>bolted down windows who couldn't open
>filthy pillows that caused pink eye epidemic
>brown tap water like in Flint, Michigan
>stray dogs everywhere
>most expensive Olympics ever (50 billion $, should have been 15 billion $)
>embezzlement of the money in record scales up to that moment

One road, just one fucking road has supposedly costed 8 billion $.

Nothing I could find outside western news ever corroborated that.

And when I checked the western news reporting, I kept coming across, for example, an image showing a broken sink, but it was in kazakhstan - not even russia, let alone that city in particular.

And that kept happening over and over and over. To the point that I started to just disregard anything that was being said about the conditions there. Especially when the actual athletes weren't reporting any of these problems - some of whom I got to talk to on Sup Forums.

It was only ever the journalists, unsurprisingly.