/sag/ + /ira/ + /stan/ = /sairastan/

Invited: Iran, Bangladesh, India, Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives, Sri Lanka, and the "stan" countries.

Welcome guests: Russia, China, Burma, Iraq, Mongolia, Oman, and the people from the Caucasus

Not Allowed Ever: That butthurt Indian that cannot handle any sort of banter

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/global-development/2017/jun/16/we-will-break-every-bone-islamist-leaders-threaten-sultana-kamal-bangladesh-lawyer-statue-dhaka
m.youtube.com/watch?v=61gAWtr5eF8
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKC9D5ansOg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Indonestan good??

>sairastan

Does saira have any meaning in your language?

PEE POO I GOTTA POO IN THE LOO BUT THATS NOT THE WAY I GO, TO THE SHITTING STREET I GO.

Meh, ok

I don't think so. I'm pretty sure it's Urdu

>thread with HH Aurangzeb's image

>Saira is short for Sahira meaning enchantress, magician, princess in Urdu.

Huh, it's not supposed to be Aurangzeb but Babur. Was the 2nd result in images for me.

But if you search the image itself the results state that it's Humayun.

>/ira/
Why? It's a cancerous general of westernized we wuzzing larpers that can't even survive on its own. Just let it die desu

>enchantress
>princess
wew lad.. that's haram.

Because /mena/ is fucking shit

prolly cuz of inbreeding?

no u

kek, it's prolly true doe

Then go away?

>/mena/
>not a shitty cesspool of homosexuality and autism
pick one

What?

kill yourself
no u

this

You first

no u
Also, that still sounds better than a bunch of western raised we wuzzers larping about "muh ancient persia", "we wuz kangz n shieet", "death to islam" etc

If you wanna post with a bunch of closet faggots and aspies be my guest.

>that still sounds better than a bunch of western raised we wuzzers larping about "muh ancient persia", "we wuz kangz n shieet", "death to islam" etc

nothing wrong in wishing death to Islam.

inshah allah, it may come true.

I'll be happy to post with my /sag/ bros just next time don't give those cancerous we wuzzing faggots a place to post ya feel me?
Don't you have a street you need to be shitting on?

'shalla

can't I shit on the street and shitpost on Sup Forums at the same time?

no, not until you become potty trained.

Why are you making shit up? This never occured it was mostly Iranuans and Afghans bantering each other you paranoid fuck

>don't give those cancerous we wuzzing faggots a place to post ya feel me?
You're welcome here but this place is meant for all Iranian peoples be it Persian, Pashtun, Baloch, Kurdish, etc.

People of all religious beliefs are welcome.

I'm not. I browsed it for like 2 days and that's all it was. You're the one who needs to stop lying just because you are a pathetic loser who's been getting btfo since he was born.

this Iranian whore deserves a strong Bihaari cock.

Just because people dont like the uslamuc republic doesnt it mean that they are anti-islamic LARPer you extremist manichaean

Just keep it /sag/ desu.
If that general can't survive on its own then it doesn't deserve to exist. Natural selection at work

When did I mention the Islamic Republic?

It probably occured in your mind if you somehow considered /ira/ anti-islamic.

Not really. Just telling it like it is.
There's no need for you to lie

Taraneh is not a whore!

Nah, I like this idea. /sairastan/ sounds nice too

what do you call someone who begs for a nice pounding because your cock fills up all her orifices as it has never before?

Anyway if you don't like it, don't post. Pic related is literally you right now

>Taraneh is not a whore!
He's just jelly he'll never have a muslim wife so he's venting his frustration
>Nah, I like this idea. /sairastan/ sounds nice too
cringe

Yes for you. Everything against the republic is anti-islamic in your eyes.

There was no need for you to do it though. Just let that general die a quiet peaceful death instead of dragging its corpse through the gutter. That's what I'm saying

>projecting this hard

Lying is haram stop doing it :^)

I'm not. But you should stop self projecting and practice what you preach.

>Lying is haram stop doing it :^)

Taqqaiya is not, m8.

There's no need for me to post on Sup Forums either so I don't see your point. Anyway, if you're gonna keep this up I'm afraid I'll have no choice but to filter you.

I thought we were friends ;_;

Niqqa you are a fucking namefag do you think the words and views you expressed on Sup Forums just get forgotten? You cant hide behind the "Anonymous" veil.

Then post a screenshot of me lying because I haven't

I'm russian and I'm so very sad.

We can still be friends if you can cease complaining about the existence of this thread. I'd ask you and the German Iranian guy to cease your arguments as well but, it's keeping the thread alive at this moment.

What? Im saying that you are lying right now for denying that you consider people to be anti-islamic simply for being against the Islamic republic. Thats a black-white mindset you showed during all your posting on /mena/.

Then you should have no problem posting a screenshot of me saying that.

I'm going to bed soon anyways so ok

Im basing this on my experiences in /mena/. Im not some autist saving random conversations on Sup Forums lmao.

>Im not some autist saving random conversations on Sup Forums lmao.
Most of your kind do and are. Good for you that you're not as autistic as them.
But what you're saying is just you assuming that, as I've never explicitly stated that.
It just so happens that every western flag born to Iranian parents who hate the Islamic Republic also hate Islam too and are we wuzzing larping Sup Forumstards.
So I don't believe that disliking the Islamic Republic makes you a we wuzzing larper by default, it's just that everyone I've seen on this website who hates the Islamic Republic is also a we wuzzing larper Sup Forumstards who hates Islam and who can't make a post without lying as well.
There are plenty of muslims who have legitimate criticisms of Iran such as backing Assad, which are fair criticisms.

forgot to link

>legitimate criticisms of Iran such as backing Assad

This thread needs to die.

The romanian Iranian is a muslim even if you dont like it to admit it m8. And he doesnt like the republic either.

>There are plenty of muslims who have legitimate criticisms of Iran such as backing Assad, which are fair criticisms.

That just so happens to be your criticism right? There is enough fair criticism by muslims you wont like to hear m8y.

What do you Islamists think of Jew-Dindu collaboration?

>fucks underage girls outside of marriage
>believes and says he can do things that the qur'an explicitly says are haram and not to do
>muslim
It has nothing to do with his views on the Islamic Republic. I had no problem with him and still gave him the benefit of the doubt and thought he was a muslim until he started saying that certain things that are no ok to do are ok to do and that he thinks he can keep doing them and that he is guaranteed for god will forgive him even though that is a western christian belief and not an islamic one.

So it has nothing to do with his political beliefs at all. It's the things he has explicitly said about Islam itself that makes him a kaffir.

Israel should just annex the West Bank already and Palestinians should just work it out from there.

>pro israel

>pranti-Assad FSA supporter calling others Pro-Israel

>calling out the Saddam of Syria for being a kaffir and killing/jailing/torturing/raping innocent muslims makes me pro-israel

You prooved that you are a true Aryan.

>pranti
*anti
What the fuck?

Well, you got the pro-Israel part right at least

This is 10/10 in bongniggerdesh.

@76827658
>b8ing this hard for (you)s

>only iranians can insult indians
poo to the loo dikshet

Why is he a viking?

>tfw Mossad won't give you (You)'s
Feels bad man

>hating on based Alom
kys

>tfw Sup Forumstard thinks anyone he doesn't agree with is Mossad

@76827769
>implying I browse Sup Forums

@76827869
>using Sup Forums memes
>agreeing with Sup Forums on anything
>doesn't browse Sup Forums
really made me think

>another thread ruined by the Khomeinist

you don't need to stay here if you hate it. seriously mate.
it's just cringy as fuck to be in a thread you dislike.

make /ummah/ if you want, no one stops you.

>What I don't like it always Sup Forums
Enough is enough. Go to sleep get some rest. Giving a you a generous (You) just for that

Don't you know Iranians are Nordic.

*Nordid.

The thread is shit but it's alive at least.

>79 posts but only 13 posters
wew, let's see how well it goes

What's going on in Bangladesh?
Heard Islamists are raging against statues?

you lads going full ''durka durka''?

good night Sup Forums
Oh I get it now. Top kek
I like /sag/. /ira/ can't survive on its own so there's no reason to combine them.

>What's going on in Bangladesh?
Just the usual corruption, land grabbing, and rising religious fundamentalism and communalism.

>Heard Islamists are raging against statues?
Yep, these idiots are so thin skinned it's funny.
theguardian.com/global-development/2017/jun/16/we-will-break-every-bone-islamist-leaders-threaten-sultana-kamal-bangladesh-lawyer-statue-dhaka

>you lads going full ''durka durka''?
Seems to be the case now adays

awful thread

>Seems to be the case now adays
No one takes any measures?

By the way how did you end up being ruled by 2 old fat ladies?

Still have a long way to go till the bump limit, it's at a rough start but we can make it better.

Inshallah, this general will be a regular thing from now on. I swear it.

Do Turkish hate Iranians.

>No one takes any measures?
It's based on experience and anecdotes than anything else. Generally speaking, when I was a kid it was rare to see a niqab in the streets of Dhaka. When I visited 2 years ago I see them more often.

In the past no one cared if it was Ramadan and you chose not to fast. Now? You'll get chided if you do.

>By the way how did you end up being ruled by 2 old fat ladies?
Nepotism. One is the daughter of a former leader, the other is the wife of one.

Turks hate everyone

Why are there just so fucking many diaspora people here??????

because our countries are shitholes

you should know better than must

Why wouldn't there be

I found these on youtube uploaded by a Turk.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=61gAWtr5eF8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKC9D5ansOg

But Turkish themselves claim to be Europeans.

Turks hate everyone because of their primitive nature but Iranians more than most. I guess they're competing for most butthurt diaspora.

>It's based on experience and anecdotes than anything else. Generally speaking, when I was a kid it was rare to see a niqab in the streets of Dhaka. When I visited 2 years ago I see them more often.
>In the past no one cared if it was Ramadan and you chose not to fast. Now? You'll get chided if you do.

So weird how secular countries get more Islamic. But islamic countries like Iran, are getting less.

everyone hate turks, turks hate everyone

>. I guess they're competing for most butthurt diaspora.
Kemalist Turks in Turkey are more retarded then their diaspora
Turkish diaspora isn't really ''we wuz europeans an shit''

Believe it or not, outside the West and the butthurt belt, nobody really cares.

And the West hate all Muslims.