Rest in peace

Rest in peace.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5035TY5RSpg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3991838/Fawlty-Towers-star-Andrew-Sachs-dies-86-Widow-pays-emotional-farewell-reveals-secret-four-year-battle-dementia-died-caring-him.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TES2kgPF4Wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Que?

Sup Forums memesters aren't going to know who this is.

No way, Manuel died? That's sad, man.

Fucking 2016

In b4 no sticky

>Que?
HE FUCKED YOUR GRANDDAUGHTER

There is too much butter on those trays!

Found out because of Limmy's tweet. Very sad.

No no no, Senor. No Sir, not on those trays. Unos, dos tres

based Manuel

RIP

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE STICKY?!

R.I.P. IN PIECE MANUEL

Best Manuel scenes?

youtube.com/watch?v=5035TY5RSpg

Fawlty's horrible Spanish was almost as funny as Manuel's horrible English

"Hay mucho burro alli!"

he didn't even give a fuck when Russell Brand and Jonathan Ross tried to troll him about his granddaughter, they got BTFO instead

I'm sorry, he's from Barcelona

OH FOR FUCKSAKE 2016 FUCKING CUNT

>the other half of the Two Ronnies, Victoria Wood and Andrew Sachs in the same year

Source

The guy was a fucking SJW
Brand and Ross were using free speech when trolling that girl and he didn't like it. Of course the cucks on Sup Forums will defend this.

What's happened to my board?

fuck those 2

>The guy was a fucking SJW

Literally who

fuck off CTR

Back to your safe space.

>that girl
You mean his Granddaughter?

You'll feel bad tonight if you don't reply this post with F

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3991838/Fawlty-Towers-star-Andrew-Sachs-dies-86-Widow-pays-emotional-farewell-reveals-secret-four-year-battle-dementia-died-caring-him.html

F

I wonder if being hit on the head while filming did any long-lasting damage?

I KNOW NOTHING.

>fuck off CTR

i thought manuel was michael palin for the first few episodes

Fawlty Towers was a comfy show. Might be time to watch the series again. RIP Andrew Sachs.

F

F

"I'm glad he's dead" - Russell Brand via Twitter

>its real

GODDAMN. I loved this show.

F

Remember that guy fucked his daughter or whatever? Brand?

That's the last time he was relevant before his death

The lesson is only have sons

lol

His granddaughter, man. Come on.

"I didn't know Canadians were as clever as that"

leafs btfo

>HE PUT BASIL IN THE RATATOUILLE?!

Fuck off SJW nobody cares about your fee fees

youtube.com/watch?v=TES2kgPF4Wk

I learn it from a booook.

F

STICKY GOD DAMMIT

>Died: 23 November 2016
what

mods only sticky americans

I know nothing... but I learn!

It's Cruyff all over again

bud spencer

I know nothing

F

F

F

DUDE DON'T MENTION THE WAR LMAO

t. German

So he really did know nothing

>Russell Brand @rustyrockets - 5m
>I'm glad he's dead

Reminder that two literally who's that only americans would know of got stickies recently but not Manuel

>it's a major racially abuses a guest episode

this

piss off you baby

post pics of his granddaughter , isn't she a hottie or something

>literally telling someone to leave because they've hurt your feelings
Found the baby

BEADY

ANGLO

NOTHING, I KNOW NOTHING!

Ah've been on that internet again right... An' it's always bin a bit wonky annit, always bin a bit weird yeah? But ah givvit another go 'cos like, it's technology and that innit, it's the MODERN AGE, where the marvels and wondrous digital contraptions brought forth by the electronic magicians truly boggle the contents of one's consciousness!

So ah went on there right an' this geezer went to me, ah dunno 'oo it woz coz like his name was "Anonymous," an' I'm pretty sure that wasn't 'iz real name, or if it woz, iz parents must've been on sumfing FUCKING MENTAL...

But anyway ee's come up to me on the internet right, on this site called Sup Forums which at first glance looks kind of like just a load of pictures an' writing an' that, sort of like a book, but the literary contents are NOT reminiscent of any TOME, VOLUME or PARCHMENT upon which yor 'umble narrator has ever set his gaze... WHERE WOZ I... THIS GEEZER, ee's gone: "'Ere," I sez "Wot," an 'e goes "For you."

I deliberated muchly on this pearl of unbridled wisdom, worthy perhaps of Descartes or else some other philosophical dabbler of his ilk, an' fort to myself "Not this again" coz it must've bin the fifteemf time somebody seddit on there in like ten minutes! Or mebbe it wuz the same geezer I dunno, EVERYONE'S FUCKIN' ANONYMOUS!

So, not one to leave such mysterious verbal fruit dangling before me, ah sed to 'im: "Oi m8, wot's yor fuckin' problem? 4 me? Wot's 4 me?" An this OSCAR WILDE of wit and charm told me to fack off back to Tumblr! I said "Excuse me bravva, I don't meen no disrespect or noffin' but mebbe YOU need to fuck off back to SKOOL, because YOU seem to be in dire desperate NEED of some educational and academical enlightenment!"

I dote know if it was just him callin' me a faggot twenty times, or twenty different Anonymouses, each one calling me a faggot, or some statistical comprisation between the two right, but ah basically got called a faggot twenty times... Not very modern AFTER ALL!

STICKY ;_;

this is good, wouldn't be surprised if it were an ad verbatim transcript by that drug fucked pommy cunt.

sticky pls

Damn, Guess Franco did shoot them all

Nice false flag, SJW.

Guy wasnt a SJW. He was looking out for his family.

It was his fucking granddaughter.

Bump

and he got his sticky

Got a day off work tomorrow, going to watch all of Fawlty Towers and have a good time.

Can you be anymore obvious?

>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/

I liked Russell Brands stand up, but he is a self entitled narcissistic prick.

And he's a fucking West Ham fan too.