You guys ready for AOTY?

You guys ready for AOTY?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CmQiWUWqr8Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I love S1 and S2 and this is seriously not very good, and it's the first track. Hopes aren't high

YES. That instrumental is pleb filter asf.

>this beat

holy SHIT it slaps

>calling a bad beat "pleb filter"
ishiggy

anyone got a dl for the song? i don’t like using streaming shit

music video for it comes out in an hour

Wow, wasn't expecting this. Maybe they were serious when they said it'll be a dance record

I was ready when it came out months ago

It's jarring as fuck but I like it, although I acknowledge that im biased because it comes from one of my favorite bands right now

MUSIC KINO
U
S
I
C

K
I
N
O

Hi Sup Forums
Educate me on the greatest prog rock/Metal album of all time :)

(pic related)

I’ve made a terrible mistake I’m so sorry

Shit, I'll take this back because it's starting to grow on me.

WHAT IF LIKE
WE MADE HEAT
BUT
WITH DANCE SHIT
God damn Romill

15 seconds in and I love it

>THIS SHIT FEELING SATURATED
also S1 is looking like it's gonna be the worst album of their Saturation shit

WHY IS THE SPOTIFY VERSION LITERALLY TWICE AS LOUD AS THE YOUTUBE VERSION

I refuse to listen to this song anymore. Last time I ruined Sat2 for me by spamming the singles

but shit so good tho

Yeah the album is just around the corner. Just watched the video a few times. If they are gonna drop another single I will just skip it.

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkk

so these guys are like odd future with less talent and even more gay

Pretty sure Brockhampton is technically less gay than OF, AFAIK kevin is the only gay member of Brockhampton while OF had Syd, Frank, and now maybe Tyler.

>lmao
odd future literally revolutionized pop culture. Even more than what trap is doing rn.

God damn this beat bangs, music video is dope too

You mean more talent? Frank and Tyler the only actually talented ones in the group. Maybe Earl.

>odd future literally revolutionized pop culture

nobody actually believes this...right...?

you were 11 when Yonkers was released thats ok

as much as it sounds dumb, hes right

Instrumentals like this become garbage if you replay too much. This will be the worst song on the album, guaranteed

>odd future literally revolutionized pop culture

*tips supreme cap*

he's right though, whether or not you like it Odd Future will likely go down as the most influential hip hop collective of the late 00's - early 10's

boogie is by far the most interesting song they've ever put out holy shit

That photo somehow reminds me of this: youtube.com/watch?v=CmQiWUWqr8Q

>the fucking kid on the M&G

literally, just when I was thinking their formula was gonna get boring they hit me with the most interesting fusion of pop-rap-acid jazz

lmao

hi every1 im new!!!!!!! holds up donut my name is earl but u can call me Thebe Neruda Kgositsile!!!!!!!! lol…as u can see im very angsty!!!! thats why i came here, 2 meet ppl who hate school like me _… im 23 years old (im mature 4 my age tho!!) i like 2 watch MF DOOM concert clips w/ my girlfreind (im not gay but I'm cool w/ me if u r) hes our fav rapper!!! bcuz its SOOOO artstic!!!! shes angsty 2 of course but i want 2 meet more ppl who liek 2 do hoodrat shit =) like they say kill people burn shit fuck school!!!! lol…neways i hope 2 make alot of freinds here so give me lots of commentses!!!!
FUCK U MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>t3h PeNgU1N oF d00m

t3h SwEatsh1rt oF Supr3me

Been a while since I've seen this pasta.