twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Crosleys count

well deserved, fuck Queen

someone post the guy pissing on Grimes

fucking kek

r8 my colored vinyls

*Vinyl is the plural of vinyl user

Righteous

You call CD CDs, cassette cassettes, why not call vinyl vinylses?????

B A S E D

that cat knows whats up

It's vinyl, LPs, or records
Vinyl is the material, like the way you wouldn't be like "dude look at my waters" if you poured half a glass of water into another cup

anyone have the link to those vids of mike paradinas destroying early BoC tapes

Holy shit are they resting the album cover on the tonearm?
You'd have to be trying to be that stupid

everything about this image reminds me of southern california

>bootleg
who cares lmao

No it's behind it lmao
Thank god

Tumblr's a goldmine

worst ITT

I did that. Fuck The Beach Boys

nice trips Mike

For what fucking purpose? No one even buys magazines anymore my fucking god

>having that many smoking apparatuses

I'm all for smoking dope and such, but really?

it doesnt even look good

If albums had shapes i think this one would suit Exmilitary

If this is real the person’s a moron. Love em or hate em, that vinyl’s worth a lot of money

not the definition of based

I mean at least it's Queen though.

>destroying early BoC tapes
I shudder to think there was is even a possibility that someone willing destroyed early material from them.

>bocpages.org/wiki/Old_Tunes_saga
WHAT THE FUCK MAN.
WHY

it's a greatest hits compilation who gives a fuck it's not even a real album

Have you considered they were probably already unplayable from scratches, and this is preferable to just throwing them out? My local record store has a bunch of 7" singles as fucking wind chimes.

Looks like they only destroyed the cases, saw no tape there

no, it's a shop. and people tend to pick up cheap thrift store records to do this with

but user, rustling jimmies on the internet is priceless

>#grunge
This can't be real, right?

Doesn't even have to be a shoop, just print out a fake label and find a $0.50 record to paste it over

The original pic was Joy Division's Closer, which someone's daughter did a bowl of because she's a spoiled cunt.

I actually laughed.

I dig the Good Bye Lenin poster tho
Kool movie

>smoking dope
Hi dad

It's a bootleg anyway
Wait did the official vinyl come out yet

collecting is fun
niggas collect rocks you know

when I was 11 I watched my dad throw an old suitcase full of 1970s-80s cassette tapes into the dumpster because my mother was going crazy on religion and believed it was "Grieving the holy ghost" for him to have it, and she had been under "conviction" for about a week

Threw together a quick collage for you guys :)

lol so chill and doesn't give a shit about anythign xd

You do know there's already an official pressing from 1991 right? That's probably still a bootleg in the pic, but still.

Even the original is a digital cut from DAT. The new one will be a full-analog cut, therefore more worth getting unless you're a OG collector

That's got to be the worst sounding wind chime ever created

I know, it just sounded like the poster was implying all copies of Loveless were bootlegs

you have to be 18+ to post here

Only pussies like The Smiths, confirmed.

>actually trying to defend this

many years ago my dad got on some spiritual shit and some born again christian dude convinced him the devil was in his rock records and he had to smash them with a hammer. thankfully he got his mind out of that shit but he still regrets how a good part of his collection was destroyed. a lot of classic rock and prog records, likely a lot of them original pressings

RECORDS ON THE FUCKING FLOOR

Legend

Pretty sure the Plain pressing isn't a bootleg, it's just a garbage pressing

People do use the word waters to refer to multiple bodies of water though.

Do Crozzies even eat records anymore? I thought they fixed that.

Source?
Local record stores where I live literally don't buy records played on a crosley turntable.

youtube.com/channel/UCX77V_f5x_OQdmMhOl17jqw

people are fags

that record looks dirty, probably sounds fine though. i hope that cat knocks his record player and it scratches his favourite album

Wow they can do that? That's some cool durability.

Some white bois especially like to show their collection because they think it makes their addiction a hobby. I'm all for cannabis but unless you're spending HUGE amounts of money for very intricate pipes this shit is boring.

youtu.be/357L0SbUuME
tl;dw after 100 plays on a cheap player the degradation is noticeable, while on the more decent turntable remains unchanged
But honestly, the proof is on used 45s you see in thrift stores, mostly worn out from the shitty jukeboxes

What is wrong with crosleys? I don't use turntables or know anything about them but are they that bad lol

Worst thing about a Crosley is that the tonearm has no counterweight on the back end of it, so the needle digs/leans super deep into the record's grooves and wears the LP out super quickly. Also they're made super cheaply.

Oh yikes

thats not gore, thats justice

Tell that to his dad

Thank you anonothan

qt sassy kitty :3

>Tfw none of the pictures in this thread trigger me at all

beautiful T-T

t. crosley urban outfitters fag

>don't buy records played on a crosley turntable.
how do they know?

Newfag here. What makes crosleys so bad? I think my brother has one.

Plus shit sound quality with crappy little speakers.

No counterweight on the tonearm so it fucking ruins your records

>60 hours

Would anyone explain me how vinyl works and why all of that is considered gore ?

Crosley record players are made with shit, cheap materials and are not properly built so they apply too much pressure to the grooves in records which damages them over time. Doing this with a valuable record is pretty irresponsible as you're (likely unknowingly) causing damage to something limited and valuable.

Enjoyment is gore to the miserable.