OH MAN WE SURE DO HATE THESE SUPERHERO MOVIES!

>OH MAN WE SURE DO HATE THESE SUPERHERO MOVIES!
>BUT IT'S THE FIRST AND OFTEN ONLY THING WE REVIEW EACH WEEK!

because they're the only movies that come out

It's been nearly a month since their last (real) video came out. What's going on?

they bring the most views

>REVIEW
>EACH WEEK!
They don't review movies every week. Also, they're reviewed way more movies this year that aren't comic book movies than comic book movies.

they hate capeshit but loooooove getting over 500k views

>HATE

I-its almost like they make a living off this.

Last Half in the Bag was only a little over a week ago. And they've done a new commentary track since then.

maybe they need more patreon money

I have nothing but a complete lack of surprise that Space Cop was a pathetic, abysmal failure of a film, and I have nothing but scorn and contemptuous laughter for the morons who have been supporting Red Letter Media for years with patronage. Laziness and lack of organisation will ALWAYS shine through, in the end.

Red Letter Media have based their entire schtick around "humorous irony" but this time, when they themselves were put to the test ("can YOU make a good film, with all your supposed knowledge about it?") their true colors shone through for all to see. I knew it would happen, of course. I knew it from the first time I decided to bite the proverbial bullet and attempt to view one of their videos on Youtube.

Hopefully as a direct result of this, one or more of the members of Red Letter Media will realise that they are, and have been, nothing but an abhorrent failure "half-assing it" through life, and put an end to it. Their life, that is. Now THAT I would give patronage to.

Make your suicides happen, Red Letter Media. It's the only chance at redemption you all have.

What did they mean by this?

it's a low-budget homage to the b-movies that they love, basically it's supposed to be bad :) try again honey

I could be wrong, but I think it maaaaay be a very very subtle hint that Max Landis is coming back and they're going to review the new Neil Breen film Pass Thru. That's just speculation though. The image is vague enough where i could be wrong.

>OH MAN WE SURE DO HATE THESE SUPERHERO MOVIES!

Uhmm, they don't, not all at least.

>BUT IT'S THE FIRST AND OFTEN ONLY THING WE REVIEW EACH WEEK!

They know what will give them a lot of views, their Youtube channel is a business after all.

Okay, name a capeshit blockbuster they HAVEN'T reviewed this year

How much of a sad life does someone have to have that would compel them to write this?

They could have seen a bunch of crazy shit like Shin Godzilla.

>DO NOT COPY
>IT IS ILLEGAL TO COPY, DOWNLOAD, UPLOAD, OR USE THIS FILM FOR COMMERCIAL OR NON-COMMERCIAL PURPOSES.
>FOR PRIVATE USE ONLY

Who's excited for the uncoming Neil Breen v RLM lawsuit

HOW DARE YOU, SIR.

Jay Bauman? Is that you?

Jay, I can't and won't make this any simpler for you.

You failed at life. You failed. When one thinks of what man is capable of, pushing himself to the limits physically, mentally and emotionally to achieve heights of success never before mentioned, your name will not be whispered in the same, reverent fashion that others have.

Nobody will remember Jay Bauman. You aren't even a header or a footer in the career of someone else. You are nobody. Nothing. Nada. Zilch.

In short, you are an enormous failure.

Jay, being that you're about 30 years old and your brain has probably hard-wired itself to accept such failures by now and write off such criticism by being "flippant", really suggests that you've passed beyond the proverbial breaking-point. There's no turning back. This is your career, this is what defines you and this is what you'll defend to the end.

The abhorrent failure that is Red Letter Media, Jay Bauman, that is your legacy.

Maybe I'm over-reaching, however. Who knows? People CAN change. Maybe you'll read this, Jay, and think long and hard about what a wasteful life you've led. Maybe you'll think, "wow. It's incredible just how abysmal and pathetic I really AM!" Maybe you'll lift some weights in the morning. Maybe you'll take a self-help class.

Maybe in a couple of years, Jay, you'll have learned from this failure. I doubt it, though.

I genuinely doubt it.

>I have no understanding of fair use or transformative media
Thanks for sharing, faggot.

Jay himself said it's not meant to bad

The fuck does that have to do with anything? The point being made is that they've reviewed way more non-comic book movies.

Yeah just like the Disney vs. RLM lawsuit because he showed all those scenes from the Star Wars in the Plinkett reviews right?

Learn what the term "fair use" means before commenting you stupid idiot.

>Disney vs. RLM lawsuit
they settled this by giving Jessi to bob iger

That doesn't stop youtubers from being sued every once in a while. Believe me, Neil Breen takes his work seriously enough to take action against these losers who keep making fun of his movies. He won't win of course, but it could cause enough head aches to slow down RLM's content.

Holy shit, I didn't know Pass Thru was out on DVD.

Disney is a big company. They don't give a shit about a mildly popular youtube channel. However Neil Breen is a crazy person who needs a good reputation for success and who takes his work very seriously. He's going to do something about this when it happens.

Just ask YMS, people try getting his videos taken down on copyright claims all the time

You're a fucking retard.

If you're being serious you're a retard. If you're just shitposting, you're still a retard.

Why hasn't he attempted legal action for their Double Down review?

He has.

It's an older movie, Breen can let that slide. However Pass Thru just came out and he's desperate for it to succeed.

My point is that they jump at doing capeshit videos even though they (apparently) despise the genre. Saying that there's been more reviews of non-capeshit films is irrelevant because they made a video on ALL the capeshit of at least this year, but probably last year too.

I just wish there were more episodes like Green Room is all. There's tons of movies coming out every month that would be great material for them to talk about, but they'd rather do what everyone else is doing, and talk about a movie everyone is gonna watch anyway because it's capeshit. Why?