You have 30 seconds to explain why you have a car

You can take the bus's everywhere, I had a car...but my sister took it so she could deliver pizzas...a very vital job in society, and blew the engine.

I don't work, I do surveys online, I make about $70 a week from click worker and I livr with my parents...I m 25

Why do you have a job and/or car?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2qR6HJrZUtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jobs are outdated, the better life is with no responsibilities

I dropped out of high school

Bump

>Why do you have a job and/or car?

That is quite possibly the dumbest question I've ever been asked on Sup Forums, and that's saying a lot.

Because I don't live in a big city and I like to pick up my little sisters teenage friends so they can flirt with me and touch my hair.

Fuck you NEET

But I can't get a job, my sister needed my car to deliver pizzas...do you know what society would be like without food deliveries to your house?

Because I don't want to deal with spics or nogs, I don't want to catch a disease, and because I don't want to spend 3 hours a day waiting in a bus when I could spend less than 1 hour driving

You're polluting the environment by driving a car

>he cares about the environment
l m a o

I can't make out with my gf in the bus

>flag
Here the public transport is excellent, since we're so cramped and close together.

~65million in an area slightly smaller than Michigan.

I drive because it allows me more freedom.

Now tell me why an American is against personal freedom?

They don't have public transit here, I don't live in a big city.

>implying I live on a coastline
haha cali/florida fag

Yes you can, people do it all the time

I actually have 5 vehicles right now.

A 1970 Gran Torino (pic related), 1970 Chevelle SS, 2005 Equinox, 2010 GMC truck and 2002 Cavalier.

I'm a private contractor so I need my truck for work, use my SUV as a backup / daily off work, have my shitbox car for the salty winters and my other two are hobbyist vehicles that maintain their value and I can enjoy.

Do Indian buses let you shit in the aisles?

>having to be transported at designated times, forced to sit in certain seats based on the capacity, and being dropped off at designated spots is more free than choosing where you drive
wow, that britbong propaganda is really something
i bet you feel so much more free with your television license too

The problem he has is that she'd probably be raped on the bus if they saw him doing that.

Really? Can you do PIV in public?

meme

You ruined a beautiful car with a shit color

not if he doesn't want her gangraped by 10 poos wielding rebar

>pizzas
>very vital job

How much do you weigh?

Becayse I had a car...my sister needed my car becauae she blew the engine in her...I was in jib searching but j gave up, she was right

Society without food delivery to home would be absolute chaos

>reading comprehension
I am pro car owner.

>year 2025
>cars can be people-driven or auto-driven
>own 1 luxury electric car so you don't have to ride the filth-ridden bus to work
>after dropping you off, your car begins responding to Uber requests on its own accord, generating extra income for you and paying itself off in just a few years
>charges itself at the local solar charging station so you never pay a cent of gas money
>at the end of the work day the car is back at your place of employment ready for you to drive it home
Owning cars will literally be like being a landlord within a decade

Cool ill stop driving when Jets stop clogging the sky with smoke, factory's stop filling they sky with smoke and shop electricity isnt used to advertise to nobody at night with tvs and lights on in every shop, when they start doing their part I may listen that flicking a light off or using less fuel matters

I'm self employed and i need a car to do so

i laugh at degenerate like you who take the bus like animals

I live in the country so i need a car and i live far away from mummy so I need a job

Add self-cleaning to that and you have a deal.

My sister is 400lbs , I am 310lbs and my mom is 260, my dad is 123lbs

>implying people will still be employed when technology improves further and we're all replaced by robots
It sounds nice though

That's it's original paint aside from the hood.

The car is numbers matching 429 / 4 speed manual with 21,000 original miles.

Post pics of your hot sister

A world in which lazy bastards like you would starve.

I live in a rural area about 30mins drive along a highway to the closest city. No public transport.

1. I want my transportation available at all times without having to wait for it
2. I want to smoke while on the move
3. I don't want to share the cabin with subhumans, seeing them, smelling them and involuntarily touching them
4. I want to be behind the wheel and have my life in my own hands
5. I don't have all day to reach point B
6. I want to listen to loud politically incorrect music in my car because I can't do the same at home (commieblock)
7. Public transportation has become so expensive that own transport costs only slightly more
8. I want to be able to stop at all times for whatever reason

I need a truck so I have something to hang my truck nuts from

The real question is...should I register for click worker?

Ungrateful sack of shit

why are so many people taking this shitty bait?

Same here mate, just about to get my new Commodore registered. Also got an XR650 for going between farms.

please elaborate, I'm all ears ad-homie

Because it's not bait

Get bitches

>I don't work, I do surveys online, I make about $70 a week from click worker
Please teach me how to do that.

>my dad is 123lbs

so you have eaten parts of your dad then?

Because
A) No bus runs to my work
B) I'm not poor, and can afford my jeep and my Spyder
C) I love every minute of my job and get paid damned well for it
D) Riding my motorcycle is fun as fuck, and my wife always gets turned on riding it
E) My job lets me buy fun things like pic

The government provides a service..and you are not gratefull for it

I don't need a car for now, I live in Paris, public transport is decent, if immigrant and tourists filled. Owning a car really is a nightmare.

Once I have a family, a kid or two, then I'll get a car.

Is taking surveys online a good way to supplement my anemic income? I basically sit at work and browse Sup Forums all day anyway, might as well do something to increase the cash flow so I can afford precious 0's and 1's.

then it appears i was the one who was baited

pics of your fatty sister

incorrect, in my country the government redistributes wealth stolen from me to offer subsidies to for-profit transportation companies that otherwise wouldn't be able to make ends meet

next fallacy please

>Guns

You must have a tiny penis

>muh taxes are theft meme

Online surveys pay like 50c each lol.

You must sit there for hours doing it.

I work not at home. There are no busses. I can go where I want, when I want. I built my car, I pay for it. There's no reason not to have a car where I live.
Cars are no more harm to our environment than horses shitting in the streets. In fact, it's cleaner. And plants need CO2.. There's more plants now because of so called greenhouse gasses. What a myth.

Taxation is objectively theft. Even if you use the services that taxes pay for because you have no say in wether or not you want to pay for that service.

my bad ole chap, and good night to you

in this case they bloody are, as are your farmers' subsidies that will hopefully come to an end after we've crashed the EU with no French peasant survivors

>why you have a car
I live in Toronto. I took the subway around for six months and there is only a certain amount of gook, paki and chinkese I can listen to.

I'd rather pay $500 extra a month in insurance, car maintenance and fuel.

> I make about $70 a week from click worker
I can make that from algo trading options at home per week while I work, you stupid cuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=2qR6HJrZUtU

Awww, that's cute. A liberal's obsession with another man's cock.

I've asked this question before, and always failed to get an answer. Maybe you can help.
Nearly every woman I've ever slept with has commented on the size of my dick. To say the least, I've been blessed genetically. My wife calls me 'Jack the Rippist'.
Now, I own over 50 firearms, as I'm a collector and instructor.
Do I have to give up my guns, or get a penis reduction? Because obviously the two are in conflict.

I understand where you are coming from OP, but you're missing the problem that the more people catching buses, the more buses on the road and the more pollution caused.

I only ever ride my bicycle and never use public transport - it's just not necessary.

>Spyder
is that pic related? why not get a motorbike if so

my other ride is a crotch rocket and I love it

You have no idea about anything relating to that car, never post here again.

Yeah, though mine is the latest model F3S.
Had a Harley. Sold it.
Bought this one for shits and giggles. I've loved every second on it. Hell, thing is more comfortable than my recliner.

how does it handle when pushed too hard, does it oversteer or understeer?

major disadvantage is no lane splitting but I guess that's not that much of a problem in burgerland

I don't like travelling with poor people.

>$70 a week
I have a car because I make that in four hours.
I like living by my own schedule, not the bus's. If I feel like going to the shooting range, I don't want to coordinate bus times, I just fucking go.

I can lane split sometimes. You're right.
My commute is through farmland, so it's not much of an issue.

At high speeds, it under-steers. You have to lean out of a turn as opposed to in to it. REALLY counterintuitive. It's like riding a snowmobile.
Still, it's fun as hell.
What do you ride?

create your own job and be free. cleaning headlights that have that yellow coating could be done in a parking lot while people are working. $20 per car and do a good job. eventually have 100 workers for you making you money. they're happy, you're happy, the customers happy. just an idea to make you money.

pic related, Honda CBR 600F (2011-2013 model)
before this one I had its predecessor for 5 years and completely fell in love with it, thankfully I've survived the maniac riding phase

>like riding a snowmobile
or a quad, I've tried a couple of them and dislike them for this very reason plus it gets pretty nervous at higher speeds

Travelling and faster in-city travel

Because I just dropped $350k on it. Why the fuck would I ride the bus?

>wanting to travel

Google earth. Assholes

There are no buses here, there are no trains, the nearest store is miles away

I sense envy, just because you're an overweight ambitionless underachiever doesn not mean everyone should drop to your level

you will never experience parking your motorbike at almost 3000m above sea level after an exciting ascent to Stelvio mountain pass in the summer, laughing with your best buddies while throwing snowballs at each other

>Maserati
Top cuck

This is some of the crappiest shit tier bait I've ever seen. How are people actually trying to argue with this dumbass?

70$ sounds good , where can i join?

I used to have a pretty nice Volvo sedan but sold it since I never used it and now use almost exclusively my bicycle. I stay in shape, pay no ridiculous and typical Italian taxes or fees on gas and car ownership, go just as fast if not faster in city traffic and look forward to my commute rather than dreading it. The only problem with cycling are the attitudes of car drivers. I would honestly close the city to private motorized traffic and open it only to public transport and bicycles. Obviously shipping can occur late at night and emergency or law enforcement vehicles whenever they want.

Not politics

Thread reported

Because I live in the rural south and it's minimum 15 miles to the closest restaurant and that's even being closed down.

>>................

Trains and bus are full of niggers and muslims, its stinks and isis bomb them.
God i love my fucking car

Even with my gas guzzling jeep, it's still cheaper to drive everywhere.
And I can't blast jpop while hooning on a bus.

+ you can fuck in your car

You forgot cargo ships literally burning thousands of gallons of fuel oil every day

I need a car because I'm your sister and I need to deliver pizza.

I'm to tall to fuck in my car, I can barely sleep in it without getting back pain.

Fuck off. This is more related to politics than like 50% of this board right now

>You can take the bus's everywhere
...if you live in a city and anywhere near a bus line

If you don't live in a city take uber

>Riding my motorcycle is fun as fuck, and my wife always gets turned on riding it
that's because it vibrates
how does it feel to be cucked by a big black motorcycle?

Yikes, you might be the most dead-to-the-world NEET on this board. In this country, public transit is terrible outside of a few major cities, you most definitely can NOT just take a bus anywhere.

You have literally no idea how much worse air pollution used to be,though.

I don't.
Also your assumption
>You can take the bus's everywhere
is wrong in most of this country.

I happen to live in a city with one of the best public transport systems in the US, but that doesn't mean I can't recognize that most cities public transport is non-existent or shit

Why would his sister live in canada? Is she a fucking leaf?